Viewing 43 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

How are the Bucs going to fix this problem? ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In 2013.  These guys aren't fools.  I have all the reasons in the world to trust them to do what's right by this team.  And that includes fixing the offense.That may change, but I do believe a lot of peeps here have Buccaneer PTSD from the last 12 years.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How are the Bucs going to fix this problem?

They aren't.Free agency is over. Which means all there is left to improve the offense is the draft. Are we going to find 3 starting receivers there, plus a QB for the future?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like it or not, Lovie and Licht have done something to replace 8 of the 11 starters from last years #32 offense. Stupidity would have been going into this season with the same players expecting different results.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like it or not, Lovie and Licht have done something to replace 8 of the 11 starters from last years #32 offense. Stupidity would have been going into this season with the same players expecting different results.

+100

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a team is forced to draft receivers, there is no better draft to do that in than this draft class. Out of all the draft classes that Ive followed this is the deepest one for WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I concur they have dumped a lot of the starters off the team; however, I am not convinced at all that Lovie’s bringing an offense here … Tedford is on the next plane out of here when he lands a head coaching gig at the  College level… Lovie will try and win games his way which is on “D” we will have to see if comes through but an in ability to score which is what has constantly plagued the bucs is a concern

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They aren't.Free agency is over. Which means all there is left to improve the offense is the draft. Are we going to find 3 starting receivers there, plus a QB for the future?

It is more accurate to say 2 WR's, a guard and possibly a QB from the draft, but I am inclined to agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+100

Agreed. This thread should be locked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I concur they have dumped a lot of the starters off the team; however, I am not convinced at all that Lovie's bringing an offense here ... Tedford is on the next plane out of here when he lands a head coaching gig at the  College level... Lovie will try and win games his way which is on "D" we will have to see if comes through but an in ability to score which is what has constantly plagued the bucs is a concern

Tedford just sat out a year and two firing and hiring cycles without anyone giving him a head coaching job. The only way he's getting one from here on out is if he does a good job with the Bucs, which would not be a bad thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

they probably don't expect to fix everything on a "4-12" team in one offseason

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defensse doesn't need fixing...it needs a scheme adjustment change and a pass rusher.  So how are they going to fix the offense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is a lot of off season left to get things done.  FA, trades, draft, UDFA, June cuts….etc.New toys from the draft are nice but there are a 1000 ways to skin this cat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a team is forced to draft receivers, there is no better draft to do that in than this draft class. Out of all the draft classes that Ive followed this is the deepest one for WR.

Yes it is a deep draft class the problem is the Bucs don't have enough picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There will be UDFAs and roster cuts...lots of opportunity...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defensse doesn't need fixing...it needs a scheme adjustment change and a pass rusher.  So how are they going to fix the offense?

That's what you call "fixing"...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs need upgrades at WR not lateral moves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Out of the 8 replacements, only EDS is a clear cut upgrade

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Coaches don't require draft picks haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drafting quality  WR, finding a quality UDFA, or a roster cut is not a lateral move....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Coaches don't require draft picks haha.

are you high?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drafting quality  WR, finding a quality UDFA, or a roster cut is not a lateral move....

I don't see a WR after the 5th round I would categorize as an upgrade compared to what is on the Bucs roster but that is my opinion.  Right now having no depth at WR/guard and no starter at RG/#2 WR isn't good either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True, however getting rid of useful players, addition by subtraction, is equally stupid. As it stands this offense has very little talent. It was a big concern and it remains a big concern.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By fixing the O-line, which we have made strides towards doing.Also having a non-rookie (non Josh Freeman) at QB will help. There are still holes but the draft and secound round of FA will fill some of them. Specifically WR and RG in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, they seem to have just picked up one...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. I'm freaking out. What the hell are we going to do for the game on Sunday?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, they seem to have just picked up one...

A sixth round pick? Are you trolling?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All we did was take touchdowns off the board.  I would say probably around 7-10 of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deep wr class…I ain’t skurred !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All we did was take touchdowns off the board.  I would say probably around 7-10 of them.

Pretty sure Watkins or Evans will equal or best that number.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True, however getting rid of useful players, addition by subtraction, is equally stupid. As it stands this offense has very little talent. It was a big concern and it remains a big concern.

Addition by subtraction isn't always wrong. I'm sure you're aware many of the players on the roster were 28-52 the last five years and quit on two different head coaches in the last three years. The only thing these players are "useful" for is losing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans hype!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Addition by subtraction isn't always wrong. I'm sure you're aware many of the players on the roster were 28-52 the last five years and quit on two different head coaches in the last three years. The only thing these players are "useful" for is losing.

and MW was one of the laziest ones

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our offense was never that good with him. You can find guys like Mike Williams on almost every NFL team. He was a solid but unspectacular WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quality thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not too worried about losing Mike Williams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By trading a fifth round pick to Buffalo for Mike Williams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s reason for concern even if people want to pretend there isn’t. Offense hasn’t really gotten any better and has a couple more holes. Expecting to hit on multiple draft picks who can contribute instantly is a bit of a dream. It’s possible, but most picks amount to nothing. Maybe 10% of the  draft will be contributing in the nfl in 4-5 years.If the bucs go offense heavy and nail half their picks, sure it would be an improvement. Reality says though it's a crapshoot and they are betting their offense on a roll of the dice. I didn't expect to address everything in one year, but offense isn't looking too hot on paper even if the have a couple solid draft picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to see us sign G Daryn Colledge to help shore up the middle of our line and then we could possibly double dip on WRs if we like who’s there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just tells me more that our draft is going to be offense.Shibby.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crabgrass.Solutions????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moore is the #2 with Hawkins the #3.Ideally Moore should be the #3 and Hawkins as the #4.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By trading a fifth round pick to Buffalo for Mike Williams.

I can almost smell the sarcasm. Yet I wonder how quickly you people are going to change your tune when the draft rolls around and we land someone like Dri Archer with that pick.

Please wait…

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.