Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

Bucs allowed the WFT to convert on 50% of 3rd downs conversions. The next winning team? Saints at 10%. It’s been an issue all season long and continues into the playoffs. If this defense can’t get off the field against the Saints when we get them into 3rd downs. It’s going to be a long night again.

• TBChucky

Participant

It seemed obvious that they weren’t prepared for Heinicke. They thought all week Smith will play, then got surprised at the late decision. I believe a lot of those conversions were on QB scrambles. I have to think White would’ve chased his ass down a time or two.

• m_j

Participant

well, I do not know what they were prepared for, but they made heinecke look like steve young. not our steve young, the niners one ;-)

• Roy

Participant

I don’t know why they wouldn’t have been somewhat prepared for Heineke since the coach said days before that both QBs would play, but obviously they weren’t. Just glad we aren’t playing Lamar Jackson this week.

• Bucman

Participant

I don’t know why they wouldn’t have been somewhat prepared for Heineke since the coach said days before that both QBs would play, but obviously they weren’t. Just glad we aren’t playing Lamar Jackson this week.

ANd he was taking a majority of the first team reps in practice. If they didnt prepare for him then they are stupid.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bowles is stubborn.

If Alex Smith is starting in his mind, there ain’t no stopping him

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.