Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• theknees

Participant

Who is the odd man out?

• Pennywise

Participant

Griffin

• LIBucsFan93

Participant

Griffin will probably be on the practice squad barring injury.

• Roy

Participant

Griffin will be hanging around on the practice squad or just hanging around in case of injury he can rejoin the squad. He might become a coach.

They save $2.3 mil off the cap by cutting Griffin before the season, so obviously that will happen. But Griffin got a $500K signing bonus which he gets to keep. He’d probably be glad to take that deal every year the Bucs want to offer it. Lets see $500K for playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the preseason or $50K for coaching quarterbacks at Berkeley Prep or something. Griffin is not going anywhere. He’s like having a 54th roster spot.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Griffin. If they can stash him on the practice squad, so be it. If not, I wish him the best. He’s as good as he’s going to get, which isn’t good enough.

• m_j

Participant

yepp, I never understood signing him for 2021 anyway. OK, very little guaranteed but still …. was some sort of security blanket.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

yepp, I never understood signing him for 2021 anyway. OK, very little guaranteed but still …. was some sort of security blanket.

Trask won’t be ready this year.

Possibly even next.

A la jordan love.

Despite his high football iq, even sir Thomas brady didnt learn the offense in a year!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• Greattimes

Participant

Trask will be better prepared from day one than the most prolific turnover machine in NFL history, Jameis Winston ever was in his 5 years with the Bucs.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.