Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• GameTime

Participant

at least in regular season games.  warren is 27 but im not sure has ever been active during the season.  fragel i believe is in his 3 year and been on a roster but not sure hes played.  marpet and smith for sure.thats a lot of youth we trotted out there and i think they did pretty well.  our top 4 RBs combined to rush 19 for 110ish?  over 5ypc.  our top2 QBs were 18-27 for 210ish and a 90ish rating?i know our OL is easy to bash, but they gave our playmakers room to move last night imo.  the penalties were tough to swallow, but looking back on them a good number were very tickytack or downright bad calls.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

definitely nice to see that much youth on the offensive line playing well and showing promise. Hopefully they all continue to develop.Having them out there at the same time I think would be disastrous, but I hope we can keep them all and have them help build out the depth of the unit and eventually come in and start when their number is called.I still think we need a bonafide stud tackle to anchor this line. Hoping we invest our top pick in that next draft, unless a DE is there that we can't pass up

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I concur with GT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The o-line performance was about average which is a given when you have so much inexperience on the field.  Mankins does need to step up his game however.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warren is pretty powerful run blocker. Knows how to use his size and I was surprised he played well as he did yesterday. I think continuity is key.Evans Smith is useless in the run game and his pass protection ability - isn't even a big need considering he help blocks 99% of the time. I do say he does a good job picking up those extra blitzers which we had a problem with last night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The o-line performance was about average which is a given when you have so much inexperience on the field.  Mankins does need to step up his game however.

I can ABSOLUTELY live with average oline play for now. Gimme strong D and resurgent Martin with that "average" line and good things can happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was surprised they didn’t start Josh Allen. He played OK in limited reps last season…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just imagine how scary good this team can be when the O-line begins to gel. Go Bucs!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was surprised they didn't start Josh Allen. He played OK in limited reps last season...

He's still nursing his ankle injury.  Out of the boot now but not ready to go.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

I was surprised they didn't start Josh Allen. He played OK in limited reps last season...

He's been injured.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just wondering, with all the (well deserved) vitriol that was sent Warhop’s way, does he deserve any credit for the improvement?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just wondering, with all the (well deserved) vitriol that was sent Warhop's way, does he deserve any credit for the improvement?

If it keeps up through the regular season than yes. We are a long way from that point though.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.