Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Is Trump a good man, or satan (as the Trash(D)Party suggests)?

Obviously, a Good Man!

Thank you, Almighty Trump, for proving the LfDem Party wrong again. 2 failed impeachy mints.

• Roy

Participant

This is a trial, not the Inquisition. Its not to decide good or evil. Its not about the entirety of a person’s existence. Its about the part Donald Trump played in one of the most sordid events in American History. We already know how that will turn out in regards to the Senate. You need 67 votes, 2/3rds. They won’t get that. The real jury is the American people. They deserve to have all the documentation laid out for them about this whole episode, so they can see what really happened. All of it. So it won’t be shoved under the rug for the rest of history. Then each person will have to decide for themselves what should be the legacy of this President in regards to this event.

Whatever side you are on, you have to agree that the American people deserve the whole story. They deserve the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Chron, You mean this prize?
      prize

• DCGoth

Participant

@Roy,

Great post on all points. (I balanced out the -1 you received from Chronic.)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• DCGoth

Participant

@Chron,

You really need to tell me which dispensary you use. It’s obviously better than Trulieve or Müv.

• Charles

Participant

Trump=human waste

He is literally destroying the GOP.

People are leaving the party in droves.

The party of Bigfoot and Jewish Laser Beams.

The average American thinks these peopel are nuts and it is killing registration and their members.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…that’s rich, coming from the LfConspiracy Theory Party (3 solid years of telling America that Drumpf Colluded with Russia!!!)

• DCGoth

Participant

telling America that Drumpf Colluded with Russia!!!)

Ope, just four years of Putin using Trump’s mouth as a cock holster.

I wonder if, once Trump defaults on the loans, being that all of his banks dumped him, if Putin will release the tapes of Trump banging the thirteen year-old, or the pee tape, or possibly both? 😂

Trump loves everything golden, even his showers. 😂 😂

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

golden showers = Hillary Clinton lies

“Ape Face” John Brennan knew this and let *n Obama know. This according to their own Loserfgt notes.

Obummstain knew.

*nasty

• FireLicht2020

Participant

These are now the “wins” for the cult.

Wow the GOP continues to protect him because they want the idiots like you to vote for them.

Wow!

He must be innocent!

At least this time they couldn’t avoid the evidence oj display.

Congrats on the “win”. So much “winning”. I can’t handle all of the “wins” you keep stacking.

Thank you big balls Biden for bringing the chip to Tampa!!!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The same Biden who’s national plans are to vaccinate 300 people?

Biden: “Let me repeat, 300 people.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He did what tiny Trump couldn’t… brought the chip to Tampa.

All hail and praise to the one true president… who smacketh down the cheetoh tyrant!

(DH that was the best I could do)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Once Trump had some free time, he could yank the reins from Frail Joe and lead us to the Lombardi!!

Thank you, Florida’s own Jesus Trump!!!!

• DCGoth

Participant

Once Trump had some free time

Trump is short on Free Time? All he does now is Tee Up five times a week. I think the only thing that ever causes him to miss a Tee Time would be if Tiger Woods dropped by, and Trump would have to come up with some reason why Tiger couldn’t play there.

I guess he also has to try and keep the gardener away from Melania; however, at her age, she’s almost ready to be picked back up and traded in on a newer model.

I wonder if Trump still gets his Putin Discount on Post-Soviet War Brides?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.