Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

The Buccaneers organization and fans are excited for the 2014 training camp and upcoming season, but a number of positions are far from settled. PewterReport.com brings you a five-day series looking at the most intriguing battles and unanswered questions heading into training camp. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9867

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It will be interesting to see if O’Dea uses Demps on the punt block team. I’ve read he was good at that in college…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Demps to run a few back and see the reaction on the board. The guy has juice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just keep Mike James over Rainey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps is a weapon they need to hold onto. Now that hes having a full off season to get in shape and ready, I expect big things this camp and pre season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps is a weapon they need to hold onto. Now that hes having a full off season to get in shape and ready, I expect big things this camp and pre season.

I wouldn't mind if he excels, and hope that the jitters are out the way. You could see it at times last year where he was afraid of the upcoming contact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't mind if he excels, and hope that the jitters are out the way. You could see it at times last year where he was afraid of the upcoming contact.

not tough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It will be interesting to see if O'Dea uses Demps on the punt block team. I've read he was good at that in college...

A monster. He'd explode through gaps .

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.