Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• kylel6901

Participant

Bucs trade back into the 5th round and select OT Kevin Pamphile after getting OG Kareem Edwards earlier…got ourselves two OL prospects

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL.com says 7th round or FA. He looks athletic. But limited experience as a OT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Former defensive lineman who started at left tackle the past two seasons. Underrated offensive line prospect with upside potential. Possesses a thick build, keeps his feet moving, and gets movement run blocking. Quickly sets up in pass protection, bends his knees, and gets leverage on opponents. Works his hands throughout the action, moves well on his feet, and can slide laterally in pass protection. Shows the ability to handle speed rushers and seals opponents from the action.Pamphile is an underrated offensive tackle prospect still learning the position. He offers size, growth potential, and possibilities at several blocking positions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i like it, and we only gave up this years 7th and next years 5th, glad to get some bodies on the oline

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Reminds me a bit of Dotson. Athletic guy who doesn’t have a ton of experience but given time might be able to develop. I don’t mind the player, I just don’t know that we needed to trade up for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dunno if he would have been there with our next selection… I have heard his name the past couple days as a late round selection by Mayock and DJ… so if they feel like Pamphile and Edwards were both the guys might have been a good decision to go ahead and make sure you snag them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well that’s fine…so we have one pick left in the 6th round? I am thinking DT, OLB, or QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs selected Purdue OL Kevin Pamphile with the No. 149 overall pick in the 2014 draft.Pamphile (6-foot-4 5/8, 310) is a former defensive lineman that switched over and manned the left tackle spot for the Boilermakers for the last two seasons. He began generating buzz after his Pro Day, running a 4.92 and posting a 32-inch vertical leap. A favorite sleeper of our Josh Norris, Pamphile has the talent to compete for the right guard job in Tampa. There's upside to be mined here as he continues to learn the position. -Rotoworld

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep, I’ve heard Pampile mentioned. Yankey went just a few picks after we took Edwards, which may have prompted us trading to get Pamphile. If we had him targetted, and it was at a need position, good move, IMO.     Think Aaron Murray in the 6th...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the idea of Aaron Murray in the 6th round but kinda feel like the Bucs are gonna all together avoid QB in the draft and wait until next year to select one. I am thinking that you will see them select whatever slot/speed WR is available.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fire Jason Licht! After round 2 this guy took a big steamy dump on the rest of our draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lets get Robert Herron for k/r, slot receiver duties…this team got real scary tout suite

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well there goes your Aaron Murray hopeful selection. Good pick by KC… I really hope they tell Alex Smith to take a walk and run with this kid instead of giving Smith massive amounts of $$$

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fire Jason Licht! After round 2 this guy took a big steamy dump on the rest of our draft.

Who are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taking a RB in the third was a boneheaded move, IMO.But the guy may be a stud (I doubt it, but you never know with RB's).  Just think it wasn't a position that needed to be handled at ALL in this draft.SMH...not impressed with the guy. The guards?  Who cares?  They are big fat guys, most likely backups, and one guy was reached for (smh).  It wasn't a sexy draft at all.Evans was nice.  ASJ is big.  But the "speed in space" nonsense ceases as of today.  The BUcs have hardly ANY speed in space.Demps is a nobody.  The other guys are not likely to make the team or have much of an impact (Owusu).  The lack of speed on offense is disturbing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks plodding for sure. Really it looks like the draft that we would have had last year for Freeman, get big tall guys that you almost can’t miss when you heave it down the field. The idea that Tedford’s offense is about converting efficiency to effectiveness seems out the window.I like the Edwards pick. Right way to get guards. Pamphile looks like a practice squad guy truthfully which, for R6 isn't all bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taking a RB in the third was a boneheaded move, IMO.But the guy may be a stud (I doubt it, but you never know with RB's).  Just think it wasn't a position that needed to be handled at ALL in this draft.SMH...not impressed with the guy. The guards?  Who cares?  They are big fat guys, most likely backups, and one guy was reached for (smh).  It wasn't a sexy draft at all.Evans was nice.  ASJ is big.  But the "speed in space" nonsense ceases as of today.  The BUcs have hardly ANY speed in space.Demps is a nobody.  The other guys are not likely to make the team or have much of an impact (Owusu).  The lack of speed on offense is disturbing.

Herron says wait up homie!!! :)I think asj and evans have more speed than you think.This "Speed in space thing--it was one quote to discribe one think he likes to have. I dunno why people harp on it so. I think the players we have will block well and our running game is the speed. Evans blocks, ASJ blocks, theres the space. You also sell short the need for depth at OL that we got.Smith i think is a RB that has all the tools, and given that martin looked odd pre injury, he may be neededFor everything you said about the offense being bad under lovie, he just drafted all offense. You can't say he aint trying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sims is probably going to be the fb in this system imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They didn’t take Sims in the 3rd round to be a fullback. He’s going to push one of the other backs out. Unless you’re saying we don’t keep a true FB on the roster and just put Sims there when we do use one. Even that… I don’t see it. He’s a change of pace guy/our new 3rd down back.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.