Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Re-focus the Hate.It's time to get rid of the GapTooth and his 1970's coaching staff.Go back to RuNutHuggers, loser College Kid coach.

• XFactor

Participant

lol

• dbucfan

Participant

Takes a lot of hard work, discipline, blood, sweat, tears… but getting that van packed is the key

• Benchwarmer#1

Participant

If I’m the owner(s), I’m getting him the f out now, before he does anymore damage. Seriously, we should be b1tching about that fact much more than we have. It's like..."oh, he might turn it around."  But at this point I'm like, "eh, who gives a Sh1t?"Just get him the fuq out of here already. Draft bedamned. I don't want the whole team to turn into a bunch of "Wilson's" and quit liking the game altogether.Just getting these guys back to what level they should be playing at would be worth losing the first overall easy.

• dalbuc

Participant

What more damage will he do?  I'm not worried about the players hate growing. They aren't gonna fall to the dark side and frankly if they did it might help us. We could force choke the hell out of Drew Brees which might be cool. As an owner I have one goal for this season, losing games.  Rutgers is the right man for that job.

• TBTrojan

Participant

Seriously, the only one of those things that matter is the 0-7 (plus the end of last year).Most coaches pull some lame garbage like the connect a dot trophy as a motivational tool, it's not his fault half the players in the locker room are dumb as well as being spoilt brats and ended up getting the picture wrong, they ended up with a giant turd which explains the results of season.As for the Pro Bowl, who cares?2 of them are our OGs which is on of the 2 or 3 least important positions on the team, Joseph didn't even deserve his spots when he got them(the dude is one of the most over hyped players I've seen) and Nicks has been busted up all year.Goldson is/was over rated and only got his spots in the game due to highlight hits (not tackles because he can't make tackles) while playing on a great overall D.Is anyone going to try and make a case for fatso at LT being a Po Bowl caliber player, his 2010 spot was the equivalent of the  blind squirrel finding a nut.Revis by his own admission hasn't been close to 100% this year.Jackson is a solid FF player to have but on the field he's very flawed due to all his drops and being one of the few "elite" wideouts that always gets caught from behind on what should be long TD runs., he's lucky when he makes the PB squad as the 5th or 6th guy (thanks to drop outs).Martin was a force for a few games but overall he's an average back, 6 100 yards games (against bad rush Ds) out of 24, anyone want to claim that's great, maybe his 1 TD every 2 games average?McCoy is the only one that you could make a case for being deserving in the past and being able to play to that level now.What a great bunch of "Pro Bowl Players"Despite what a lot of the media and fans with pewter shades on say this is not a very talented team, theirs no depth & most of the guys that are confused with being "quality talent" are in reality overpaid/hyped names rather than great players.Saying that, any team on a 1-12 run should be having serious talks about changes being made in all depts, FO, coaching, players, everywhere.

• dalbuc

Participant

Yeah I’ve been to professional seminars where we play charades, have word finds and other stupid stuff…and that is implying the inevitable power points presentations aren’t stupid enough.  All the “cares about water” or “does connect the dots” are things he would lauded for if the team was 5-2. Imagine how authors would talk about focus on the detail with the water or keeping it light but making his point clear with something simple like connect the dots. Methods are irrelevant outcomes matter because guys ranging from Dungy to Bellichek have own Super Bowls.  The things I worry about more is do we have bigger problems than we even understand. We quit on light and fun Morris and now we've bailed on hard and fast Rutgers. The question is do we have a bunch of guys who really don't want to play football and don't care all that much?

• Beatles123

Participant

He stays until operation T.A.N.K. is complete!

• Bucfucious

Participant

TheChronicHotAir:   "Re-focus the Hate."After you're done focusing, hopefully you won't be so stupid as to continue directing your whining at people who can't do anything about it, and have already tuned you out.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I’m not bashing the “connect-the-dots” thing… I’m merely pointing out that “Yes, there were Super Bowl expectations… in house!…. and yet we’re 0-7 (hopefully 0-8 after today).FIRE **CENSORED** HEAD SCHIANO!!!!!!Edit: added (to Bucfucious): You can talk about what you want the 2014 team to look like , WITH SCHIANO still here-- but I want him GONE. pronto!!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

In the 80’s, it was “THROW McKAY IN THE BAY”.Now, it's...CHIPPER SHREDDER SCHIANO !!!!!Countax-Chipper_zps417b5ee4.jpg

• Hit55Fan

Participant

lombardi trophy has no business in the subject

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.