Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• spurzo

Participant

A Dolphins win and Bucs loss bumps us into the 8th pick.  Just need Lovie’s awful defense to show up again

• Anonymous

Inactive

Myles Jack here we come! :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn’t that be 25th overall then for the thread title?  25th overall in football earning us the 8th pick in the draft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, kinda sucks having that fag Newsome picking right in front of us. Hope there are a couple blue chips on the board heading into 7.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would anybody be opposed to trading back?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would anybody be opposed to trading back?

Depends on whose there at 8 or what we can get. I'd be down, in the right scenario.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trading back is almost always a good idea.  If one accepts that the draft is a crap shoot, then more  chances is better odds.  Assuming you aren’t in love with a certain player that’s available of course.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have the QB. Yes to trade back. Always, yes.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, kinda sucks having that fag Newsome picking right in front of us. Hope there are a couple blue chips on the board heading into 7.

giphy.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have all the early making of someone who's going to throw a hissy fit on draft day, when we don't pick "your guy"

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have all the early making of someone who's going to throw a hissy fit on draft day, when we don't pick "your guy"

You mean JDubitis?

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah because I have a track record over the past 18 years doing so.I don't get riled up about things that are 100% out of my control. I'm someone who is down with a thing called "logic"

• Anonymous

Inactive

puts us in really good position to pick Ogbah, a the first corner or receiver

• Anonymous

Inactive

When we lose we’ll be 7th, correct?

• Anonymous

Inactive

THE SEASON WAS A SUCCESS!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are there any pass rushers with top 10 talent? If not, I would LOVE to trade down. Trade Glennon too and we could have 5+ picks in the top 100.

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah because I have a track record over the past 18 years doing so.I don't get riled up about things that are 100% out of my control. I'm someone who is down with a thing called "logic"

Using "logic" should make it blatantly obvious that we're not taking a tweener LB/RB prospect with a top 10 pick.  Might wanna temper, and/or get warm and fuzzy about another player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Using "logic" should make it blatantly obvious that we're not taking a tweener LB/RB prospect with a top 10 pick.  Might wanna temper, and/or get warm and fuzzy about another player.

sounds good, fellow Buc fan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s going to come down to strength of schedule to see who picks 8th, Tampa Bay or Miami. Going into the week their strength of schedule was .475 and ours .483http://gbnreport.com/2016-weekly-first-round-selection-order/I don't care enough to break this down, and will just wait until tomorrow if I have to, but if anyone else wants to, it's always appreciated.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Per Matt Miller we pick 9th Miami 8th. Gay….https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/683813471344029696

• Marcia

Participant

Matters where we pick.  It’s starting to sound like the Titans will take Watson from Clemson if he comes out.  That pick could change the whole dynamic of the draft.  Bucs need secondary help. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matters where we pick.  It's starting to sound like the Titans will take Watson from Clemson if he comes out.  That pick could change the whole dynamic of the draft.  Bucs need secondary help.

Lol. Get out of here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matters where we pick.  It's starting to sound like the Titans will take Watson from Clemson if he comes out.  That pick could change the whole dynamic of the draft.  Bucs need secondary help.

I didn't realize Marcus was spending his time on the IR up in your head.

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha, you do realize deshaun watson is a true sophomore right??

• rag1999

Participant

haha, you do realize deshaun watson is a true sophomore right??

He'll c#m out!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.