Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

cannot help but recall what day today is…..and if the powers that be feel the need……you may certainly move this to the cove….but I happen to think this day in our history transcends the game of football, and for so many reasons…..supersedes any discussions here…..as I’m sure most of us here are Americans.911 changed my life, and the way I will look at things forever.I wanted to share this pic......in remembrance to all that perished on this day.  Rainbow Appears Over World Trade Center on Eve of 9/11wtc+rainbow+9+10.pngCOlYqPyUkAAOgzM.jpgjoins Footage & audio into a seamless record of what happened that horrific day:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIWKNNer1Cc

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Special thank you to all the first responders

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for the photo. It is unreal how fast time moves and how quickly something as massive as this event begins to fade from public awareness.  God bless the folks touched by this event, and the lives lost that day.  I am sure no one has a problem with this being on the Red Board, provided people don't go all "knuckle head" and turn it political.  Acknowledging the anniversary of an event like this with respect and reverence is fitting material for any setting- in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awesome post sackedbysapp! That pic is truly cool to see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Life has not nor will it ever be the same since that day…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Life has not nor will it ever be the same since that day...

I know I can't get through the airport without getting molested due to my jewbeard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a serious note.. 14 years? Forget it. Let the hate and sadness go. We let Pearl Harbor go. Time to let this go and move on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a serious note.. 14 years? Forget it. Let the hate and sadness go. We let Pearl Harbor go. Time to let this go and move on.

Hate and sadness can and should fade.  Pain can and hopefully will dim. However,  Reverence for those we lost, respect for those who sacrificed and awareness to the evils of this world should never be lost or forgotten.  Pearl Harbor, 9/11 aren't ex-girlfriends that you simply "get over" or "move on from".  Those events, the lives lost, the heroism and cowardice mankind is capable of on full display- those are events that only a fool would toss into the scrap heap of forgotten history.On a side note- I know for a fact that there are folks who lost loved ones from that event that post on this board.  I would suggest you consider that before being so flippant about that day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One day and the course of humanity irrevocably altered. Truly tragic to lose all those people that way.  Let us never forget nor forgive those that perpetrated such an atrocity.  And also let us never forget to approach the dubious occurances of that day with the sincerity that they deserve.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was 18 at the time. Didn’t know anyone that lost Anyone that day. But I know exactly where I was when it happened, who I was with and what I felt. I watched this 25 minute video on it earlier today, made me sick to my stomach watching people jump to their deaths. But it's amazing how quick you are transported back to that day. So terrible. http://youtu.be/y2LxmESkV0QI encourage you to watch that video. It will make you remember, and it's not something that should be forgotten.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will never forget tha day that the most evil people in the world took those buildings down and forever changed this world for the worse.God bless the families who were directly affected.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate and sadness can and should fade.  Pain can and hopefully will dim. However,  Reverence for those we lost, respect for those who sacrificed and awareness to the evils of this world should never be lost or forgotten.  Pearl Harbor, 9/11 aren't ex-girlfriends that you simply "get over" or "move on from".  Those events, the lives lost, the heroism and cowardice mankind is capable of on full display- those are events that only a fool would toss into the scrap heap of forgotten history.On a side note- I know for a fact that there are folks who lost loved ones from that event that post on this board.  I would suggest you consider that before being so flippant about that day.

On December 7th 2012, someone I knew since freshman year of high school murdered one of my good friends and chased the rest of us with a damn assault rifle. I even got grazed on my foot. It was literally the most terrifying thing of my life. It's been 3 years. I let it go. I forgave Tim. I moved on. Sometimes I joke about it to people that weren't there, but ask about it.http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2012/dec/09/3-dead-shootings-house-parties-alabama/94655/Milking an event 14 years later is disgusting. Time to forget.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On December 7th 2012, someone I knew since freshman year of high school murdered one of my good friends and chased the rest of us with a damn assault rifle. I even got grazed on my foot. It was literally the most terrifying thing of my life. It's been 3 years. I let it go. I forgave Tim. I moved on. Sometimes I joke about it to people that weren't there, but ask about it.http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2012/dec/09/3-dead-shootings-house-parties-alabama/94655/Milking an event 14 years later is disgusting. Time to forget.

Milking an event?!?  this thread deserves better than to be littered with your classless blather or the things I would like to say to you. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won’t “forget it.” That’s what stupid and unfeeling cretins do. They forget and let history repeat itself. They forget about the sacrifices so many have made for their very own freedom. They forget to shut their mouths when ignorant, thoughtless drivel expells from their forgetful, shallow and and rather limited “brains.”911 is not going away. A wake up call as powerful and horrible as that act of terrorism is only forgotten by the lowest form of dullard. The kind that's alway existed and always been a burden for the rest of us to tolerate as best we can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we named a day after Pearl Harbor.http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/pearl-harbor-remembrance-day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we named a day after Pearl Harbor.http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/pearl-harbor-remembrance-day

This is the most clown b.s. I have read on this board. Milking an event is such a nonsense thing to say. Oh and thanks for the story of your personal tragedy. Great comparison to the worst terrorist attack ever with your redneck friend with an assault rifle. What a blowhard you are.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.