Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Jameis has insurance…https://vine.co/v/eEZhDMUZX2Lhttps://vine.co/v/eEZArXeDIPm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looks confused.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Jameis has insurance…https://vine.co/v/eEZhDMUZX2Lhttps://vine.co/v/eEZArXeDIPm

#64 in those same vines. Really think Pamphile was a solid prospect coming out of Purdue, glad to see him get the start. I thought he played well in the interior actually.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Jameis has insurance...https://vine.co/v/eEZhDMUZX2Lhttps://vine.co/v/eEZArXeDIPm

#64 in those same vines. Really think Pamphile was a solid prospect coming out of Purdue, glad to see him get the start. I thought he played well in the interior actually.

Agree here - liked what I saw from him as well. I wonder how that impacts Mankind when he comes back from injury.

He looks confused.

Definitely makes you wonder how prepared he is to be a starting LT at this stage...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That 2nd one looks like downs syndrome.Hope he's ok.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

looks like he doesnt give a sht

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like he’s got a zone to block…

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Looks like he's got a zone to block...

Agreed.Not sure what others are looking at, but on the first vine, both the RDE and the DT start outside, then both curl inside, Smith looks over at Pamphile and passes his guy off to him when the DE tries to go inside. What's wrong with that? Besides, this was a screen play, you know, the one where Dougie scored a TD...On the second vine, you can tell they are only rushing 3 DL, and again it looks like when the RDE tries to go inside, he gets passed off to Pamphile.KP and DS were definitely communicating and it looked like decent pass pro on both of those plays.I don't really get all the DS hate.For those two plays where he supposedly looked "like he doesn't give a (censored)," what about the other 60 or 70 plays he had where he looked pretty damn good? I thought he had another good game, not sure what ya'll are looking at.Not to mention, I know he missed some practices due to a bum ankle this past week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, that couldn't possibly be it. You mean like a blocking scheme??????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know. I doubt he would be doing that unless he was being asked to. Pamphile did take over the block (well) on both those rushes, so obviously there was some sort of slant to the blocking. Maybe it was Smith’s responsibility to look for any rushers stunting around the edge?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2nd one definitely looks like he was waiting for a LB to.come around or a stunt. It didn’t happen so he just hit a guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know. I doubt he would be doing that unless he was being asked to. Pamphile did take over the block (well) on both those rushes, so obviously there was some sort of slant to the blocking. Maybe it was Smith's responsibility to look for any rushers stunting around the edge?

Bingo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.Not sure what others are looking at, but on the first vine, both the RDE and the DT start outside, then both curl inside, Smith looks over at Pamphile and passes his guy off to him when the DE tries to go inside. What's wrong with that? Besides, this was a screen play, you know, the one where Dougie scored a TD...On the second vine, you can tell they are only rushing 3 DL, and again it looks like when the RDE tries to go inside, he gets passed off to Pamphile.KP and DS were definitely communicating and it looked like decent pass pro on both of those plays.I don't really get all the DS hate.For those two plays where he supposedly looked "like he doesn't give a (censored)," what about the other 60 or 70 plays he had where he looked pretty damn good? I thought he had another good game, not sure what ya'll are looking at.Not to mention, I know he missed some practices due to a bum ankle this past week.

I agree. If this was the worst of the game yesterday by Smith, then there is nothing to see here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d say Doug and Jameis should buy our line dinner. I’d give Smith a spending limit though.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Looks like the same thing to me too--his job is to protect the outside zone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bingo. So much more drama if the Red Board scouts say he's lazy though so........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bingo. So much more drama if the Red Board scouts say he's lazy though so........

They need to redirect their energy towards our secondary instead of our rookie LT who is not playing bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Concur. There is no way that Jennings should be starting over Verner.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

I guess haters have to hate and critics have to criticize. It's the nature of the beast. But the most disturbing thing about it is--they try to pass their ignorance off as intelligence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where’s Tim Wansley when you need him?!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smith is playing a lot better now than he was a few weeks ago, but he still is not where he needs to be by any stretch. He still takes plays off and looks lazy out there. He is nowhere near a solid left tackle yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Obviously he’s zone blocking here. Was Jameis sacked on those plays? Nope. One of them is Martin’s TD screen in the middle (where Smith is blocking outside to prevent a blindside sack) and the other is a deep throw, I think to Evans, which was dropped. Smith doesn’t block anyone because no one enters his zone.I'm glad our rookie LT is doing his job so well.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

He looks confused.

But it's actually you that's confused. Do you actually know anything about football at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That 2nd one looks like downs syndrome.Hope he's ok.

I agree Trisomy 21

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree.  I think he played those 2 plays perfectly.  His job was done so to speak, why exert extra force, energy, and risk a penalty.  Heck, on the first one, he knew the ball was out and watching the play when he gives a little push.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where's Tim Wansley when you need him?!

Hopefully somewhere that Lovie can’t find him…  :-X

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watched both “vines” and didn’t see a problem because it was obvious what was going on. Read the first few comments and started to doubt myself, then the real football people showed up. Thanks guys, I thought I was crazy for a second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Jameis has insurance...https://vine.co/v/eEZhDMUZX2Lhttps://vine.co/v/eEZArXeDIPm

What are you talking about? I think some people just look for something to complain about.YOU ARE A BLABBERMOUTH!af8653ecf705887db84960dd39ef7b60.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watched both "vines" and didn't see a problem because it was obvious what was going on. Read the first few comments and started to doubt myself, then the real football people showed up. Thanks guys, I thought I was crazy for a second.

oh, red boardlol

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.