Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• spurzo

Participant

When I say highlights I mean lowlights.  These are just a few of the things that have happened to our defence this season. Week 1 - several posters' favourite Hawaiian heartthrob throws 4 TD's and a perfect 158.3 passer rating in his first NFL game.Week 3 - The dynamic duo of Ryan Mallett and Alfred Blue score enough points to win.Week 7 - Bucs kick field goal with 2:20 to go in the 4th.  Let Kirk Cousins march down the field in under 2 minutes and throw the least contested game-winning redzone slant everWeek 8 - Beat Falcons despite not forcing a single punt all game  Week 12 - Lose to 63 year old Matt Hasselbeck, who throws for 300 yards and 2  TD's, no picksWeek 15 - You all saw itNot good

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this a surprise? Do people not realize how bad our secondary is? Most of our secondary wouldn’t have a spot on any other NFL team roster. I just don’t get why Lovie keeps juggling the secondary because that’s definitely not helping.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this a surprise? Do people not realize how bad our secondary is? Most of our secondary wouldn't have a spot on any other NFL team roster. I just don't get why Lovie keeps juggling the secondary because that's definitely not helping.

Worst scheme in all of football. Please explain how Banks went from up and coming talent to the bench?How did Verner go from a Pro Bowler to the bench?How did Jenkins go from a pretty good cover corner for Oakland 2 years ago to the bench?The common denominator is they all started sucking exactly at the same time Lovie Smith took over the defense. And guess what? Sterling Moore and Hey Jude are starting to suck, too. It's like an infection at this point. Put some penicillin in the Gatorade jug.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.