Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Where Are They Now? The Biggest NFL Draft Bust Ever7c6841b1-1cd9-457d-aa0b-c732fccf911e_zpsb5d63d60.png Ending up on this list is the worst case scenario for the 32 players taken in the first round of the NFL Draft. No one wants to be the next JaMarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf. But while a few of the biggest NFL Draft busts ever have fallen on hard times, others are actually thriving in second careers. Ryan Leaf was picked No. 2 overall by the Chargers in 1998.bust1_zps079d719a.pngAP Images Now he's in a Montana prison on felony drug charges. bust2_zpse587a964.pngHandout/Getty Source: ESPN Tim Couch was picked No. 1 overall by the Browns in 1999. bust3_zpsc716b04c.pngDavid Maxwell Now he lives in Kentucky and works as a college football analyst for Fox Sports. bust4_zps7d231f46.pngSource: Fox Sports Jamarcus Russell was picked No. 1 overall by the Raiders in 2007. bust5_zps8ed506b9.pngJed Jacobsohn/GettyImages Now he has lost 40 pounds and is attempting to make a comeback after a three-year absence from the league. bust7_zpsd0bdac09.pngtwitter.com Curtis Enis was picked No. 5 overall by the Bears in 1998. bust8_zpsc189e203.pngAndy Lyons/Getty Images Now he's the head coach at Bradford High School in Ohio. bust9_zpsc95d021b.pngYouTube Ki-Jana Carter was picked No. 1 overall by the Bengals in 1995. bust10_zps90125bfb.pngJ.D. Cuban/Getty Images Now he runs a green energy company called ByoGlobe, and he wants to get into TV. bust11_zpsb334820a.pngSource: Big Lead Sports Brian Bosworth was taken by the Seahawks in the 1987 Supplemental Draft. bust12_zps9063fc50.pngTim DeFrisco/Getty Images Now he's an actor. He had a small part in the remake of "The Longest Yard." bust13_zps660a8797.pngTim DeFrisco/Getty Images  Charles Rogers was picked No. 2 overall by the Lions in 2003. bust14_zpsa5814e3e.pngAl Messerschmidt/Getty Images After a string of legal issues, he entered a Houston rehab facility last year. bust15_zps608555f2.pngAP Andre Ware was picked No. 7 overall by the Lions in 1990. bust16_zps78ab55f0.pngAl Messerschmidt/Getty Images He's now a broadcaster for ESPN and ABC. bust17_zpsd6820c35.pngESPN  Akili Smith was picked No. 3 overall by the Bengals in 1999. bust18_zpsfa8cb42b.pngAndy Lyons/Getty Images Now he's working toward getting his college degree and coaching high school football in San Diego. bust19_zps14ef7173.pngYouTube Cade McNown was picked No. 12 overall by the Bears in 1999. bust20_zpsab290897.pngJonathan Daniel/Getty Images In 2008 he was appointed vice president of Thompson National Properties, a real estate investment firm. bust21_zpsc6066d31.pngAP Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couch and Charles Rogers are two busts that really surprised me. I thought those 2 guys were going to be studs for a long time. Couch was crazy accurate at Kentucky and Rogers made some of the most amazing catches you’ll ever see in college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I live in Lexington and see Couch quite often out around the city. Great guy, who I feel never got a fair deal in Cleveland. He’s told me that the toughest defense he faced was the early 2000’s bucs, and said Sapp would sing after he got a sack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny Charles Rogers madden video, knew he was gonna bust when this came out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6u5DhuGxw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Rogers and Tanard should hang.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calling Bosworth an actor is a bit of a stretch, isn’t it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calling Bosworth an actor is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

What are you talking about? Don't act like you never watched "Stone Cold" and loved it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are you talking about? Don't act like you never watched "Stone Cold" and loved it.

I laughed, thanks!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I live in Lexington and see Couch quite often out around the city. Great guy, who I feel never got a fair deal in Cleveland. He's told me that the toughest defense he faced was the early 2000's bucs, and said Sapp would sing after he got a sack.

Interesting. Its good to see some of these guys excel even though they busted big time in the league. They can move on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn. They have a pic of Russell MAKING the actual “purple drank??”Why no picks of leaf basing up hmmm? ..selectively racist if you ask me. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn. They have a pic of Russell MAKING the actual "purple drank??"Why no picks of leaf basing up hmmm? ..selectively racist if you ask me. Lol.

Leaf's eyes in that mugshot tell you all you need to know.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I think I'd rather get caught making purple drank than have a mullet pic floating around forever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Boz! The Boz hype was awesome when he played in college. The hair, the swagger. Then reality hit in the NFL. Bo knows running over Boz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i think he is primarily a person trainer or owns a gym.  Something along those lines. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to wiki he’s a real estate agent. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Boz! The Boz hype was awesome when he played in college. The hair, the swagger. Then reality hit in the NFL. Bo knows running over Boz.

One of the greatest highlights ever. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I'd rather get caught making purple drank than have a mullet pic floating around forever.

yeah….it’s a good thing none of y’all have a copy of the Winona Senior High yearbook for 1985.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

A Google search for Winona Senior High, class of 85 revealed this:noni1.jpgIs that you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No.  That looks like Winona Ryder, who was born in my hometown.  The  one good thing about having semi curly bushy hair was my mullet made me look like Greg BradyB990BBEB-F82E-4EB6-950C-6E7DE3CB03BB_zpsrns69fhl.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A Google search for Winona Senior High, class of 85 revealed this:noni1.jpgIs that you?

No that's Ralph Macchio

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.