Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

It would be a shame if we lost another SNF game. Even if it gets played, its going to be sloppy as hell bc of the rain and wind. Would have loved to see us go toe to toe with NO and slam the door in thier faces in the 4th quarter.

• Mark

Participant

They have to play in it too don’t they?

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

That’s not the point. The game is going to be a sloppy ass game that will come down to the ball bouncing one way or another (luck)…. if it gets played at all. Would have rather seen an air show with us knocking them out at the end.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Whoever makes the least mistakes and the better coached team will win regardless of conditions.

• BucsFan83

Participant

So in other words smash mouth football, however runs it down each others gut wins. I like my chances with Rojo / Fournette. But marpet being out…

• seekpar

Participant

Accuweather shows effects from Eta in this area not until early Monday if at all. They’re forecasting mid-70’s, cloudy with chances of a shower during the game. TBT shows 30% chance of rain, winds ENE 10-20 mph. I don’t think weather conditions will too bad for the game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Short pass game for Brees is nothing new. It may impact him a little, but the Bucs will gauge it and adjust (moving the corners up and giving shallow help from safeties.

The natural disposition of the Bucs run defense should help, but they need to keep Rakeem out of there as much as they can. He cannot handle doubles at all. And he generates nothing on pass rush/pocket collapsing. Bucs will use the short pass game as well, but with Godwin and AB, I like our chances even more.

• Vance

Participant

I am keep a close eye on this Byron and Bruce.. they have to come with their A game. This is kind of a make or break with me. Either he is a legit play call or an average one. Bruce he has to do better with clock management. No more excuses about we need time do gel. Sunday is the time rain, sleet or snow.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Giving Rojo 18+ running situations? Sounds like a good way for Rojo to start singing, “this is my Fight song… because I still got a lot of fight left in me.” hahahhahahha

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh, there’s a hurricane coming alright… named Tom Brady, look out!

• BP1

Participant

I just posted on the “Weather” thread. The TS has slowed down. The center will be just north of Cuba at kickoff.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.