Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Memorable NFL Kisses The Sporting NewsMay 20,  2014kiss_zps9e6c0e77.jpgMichael Sam and Vito CammasinoMichael Sam wasn't the first NFL player to let his emotions be known with a celebratory smooch, and he certainly won't be the last. A kiss is just a kiss, whether it's exchanged with a bicep, bust or a Bronco. (ESPN/AP)kiss1_zps38b5ce95.jpgJoe Namath and Suzy Kolber(Michael Conroy/AP)kiss2_zpsb9b36247.jpgColin Kaepernick(Sang Tan/AP)kiss3_zpsa237d14f.jpgWarren Sapp(David Richard/AP)kiss4_zps658c4b60.jpgBrett Favre and Mike McCarthy(Morry Gash/AP)kiss5_zpsd04743ff.jpgNate Burleson(Rick Osentoski/AP)kiss7_zps09c3679f.jpgSid Luckman and George McAfee(AP Photo)kiss8_zps674918e0.jpgColo. Gov. John Hickenlooper and Denver Broncos mascot(Brennan Linsley/AP)kiss9_zps832a2ff4.jpgDrew Brees and son Baylen(Mark J. Terrill/AP)kiss10_zpsc6cb18be.jpgPierre Thomas(Patrick Semansky/AP)kiss11_zps95cc1986.jpgBrett Favre and wife, Deanna(Mike Roemer/AP)kiss12_zpsa7265739.jpgDrew Bledsoe and Robert Kraft(Winslow Townson/AP)kiss13_zpsb7f077a3.jpgKurt Warner and wife, Brenda(John Gaps III/AP)kiss14_zpsc685d8b8.jpgJoe Montana and KISS(Mike Derer/AP)kiss15_zpsf9da8b71.jpgBart Starr(AP Photo)kiss16_zps874faeff.jpgTony Gonzalez and his daughter(Dave Martin/AP)kiss17_zpsa3dbdc99.jpgDevin Thomas(Eric Gay/AP)kiss18_zps9fc65fec.jpgEric Ebron and mother, Gina Jackson(AP Photo)kiss19_zpse161aa38.jpgBuccaneers fans(Chris O'Meara/AP)kiss20_zpse3867f73.jpgTerry Bradshaw and wife, JoJo Starbuck(AP Photo)kiss21_zps4cad28be.jpgArian Foster(Joe Howell/AP)kiss22_zps1e1ac7bb.jpgGunther Cunningham and Cliff Avril(Carlos Osorio/AP)http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-05-14/memorable-nfl-kisses-michael-sam-photos-joe-namath-suzy-kolber#slide/22

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneers fans cant get married there now, let alone use the board to announce/ask.The wife and I will always remember that as major bs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no pic of randy moss pulling down his pants so lambeau could kiss his ass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gonzo’s little girl wearing eye black.  Good stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

all these freaking heterosexuals kissing all over my damn TV screen

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

If Kurt Warner can kiss a man, Michael Sam should be able to as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and this article is just dumb

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Kurt Warner can kiss a man, Michael Sam should be able to as well.

Ouch....That is going to leave a mark.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no pic of randy moss pulling down his pants so lambeau could kiss his ass

lol....good one!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

all these freaking heterosexuals kissing all over my damn TV screen

I'm tired of them pushing their agenda. I wish they would keep their sexuality to themselves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In actuality, the fault is not with Sam but with the media who wishes to push it out in front of everyone.  I wish him the best of luck in his career, but I hope all of those who say it’s no big deal will not call the Rams or players homophobia if he gets cut.  If he’s good enough, he’s good enough.  If not he’s not.  That being said, the fundamental problem with this tag is the assumption by those who decided to put him in the public spotlight like they did ...they want to say a kiss like that between two men is the same as those others kisses or a romantic kiss between a man and a woman.  It's not and it is a presupposition that should not be accepted.  However, I do hope we all can at least agree that Sam wasn't trying to do anything except celebrate a big moment and opportunity in his life.  Adults can say both of these things even if we disagree on the issue itself.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

A man kissing another man passionately is gross ….it just is.If that is your thing , so be it . I won't stop anyone , but don't expect me not to be revolted by it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In actuality, the fault is not with Sam but with the media who wishes to push it out in front of everyone.  I wish him the best of luck in his career, but I hope all of those who say it's no big deal will not call the Rams or players homophobia if he gets cut.  If he's good enough, he's good enough.  If not he's not.  That being said, the fundamental problem with this tag is the assumption by those who decided to put him in the public spotlight like they did ...they want to say a kiss like that between two men is the same as those others kisses or a romantic kiss between a man and a woman.  It's not and it is a presupposition that should not be accepted.  However, I do hope we all can at least agree that Sam wasn't trying to do anything except celebrate a big moment and opportunity in his life.  Adults can say both of these things even if we disagree on the issue itself.

He is not that great of a football player.  So I won't be surprised if he doesn't make the final 53. But as you say, if that happens some will say it was his sexualty that got him released. And others will say it was poor play. Now, say if this was Clowney we are talking about.  That would be a different story.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.