Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Greg Auman @gregauman  ·  11mBucs announce that 20-plus players (w/ Glennon, M. Johnson, Barth) will shave their heads Tuesday in support of Pediatric Cancer Foundation.Kudos to Bucs players participating: Barth, Cleary, DePaola, MJohnson, Gholston, Glaud, Glennon, James, Koenen, McDonald, Omameh, Tandy.Just to clarify, that's 20-plus Bucs players and staff, including COO Brian Ford, that will shave their heads Tuesday at One Buc Place ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s so awesome. I’m currently growing my hair out for the exact same reason. Kudos to them!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I donated my hair about 6 years ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is the type of things that mr. glazer would love

Please wait…

• vlagatta

this is the type of things that mr. glazer would love

lol  well done

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These are the type of cuts players like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought they finally got rid of stocker. Misleading title.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What would Stocker have to do with "off the top"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year there was a charity basketball game which ended badly. What happens if there’s a razor/scissor mishap this time? People were upset about last years accident.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year there was a charity basketball game which ended badly. What happens if there's a razor/scissor mishap this time? People were upset about last years accident.

O nose!!!  Dominik did this last year, too.  Now he's gone...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year there was a charity basketball game which ended badly. What happens if there's a razor/scissor mishap this time? People were upset about last years accident.

O nose!!!  Dominik did this last year, too.  Now he's gone...

Yea Connor Barth was taken out too from charity. You have to do it but the price seems pretty high for the Bucs. :p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More dangerous activity?Greg Auman @gregauman  ·  37mBucs proud today to unveil first of 21 "Buccaneers Fitness Zone" donations, this at Tampa's B.C. Graham Elementary. Bo5XcRuIcAANMVJ.jpgAs part of Bucs' "Ticket to the Future" program, fifth-graders at Graham get ticket to redeem for job interview with team 10 years from now."Where would we be without our teachers?" Bucs coach Lovie Smith tells students, reminding them his players were once just kids with dreams.Lovie Smith tells students he plans on being Bucs coach in 10 years, so he hopes to see them in person for their job interviews in 2024.If you do the math, Bucs rookies Mike Evans and Austin Seferian-Jenkins were fifth-graders in elementary school exactly 10 years ago.Bucs' Lovie Smith told players the best way they can honor Malcolm Glazer is in community like today, and with winning football this fall.Bucs' Doug Martin showing kids at Graham Elementary a crucial part of football: perfecting touchdown celebrations. Bo5d96MCQAIMc9A.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that’s great

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What would Stocker have to do with "off the top"?

Yeah. I guess you have a point there.

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.