Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

Never mind. I am unable to post a link.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Kermit56.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m sure it was totally built within the frameworks of reality

• spartan

Participant

Try removing the “https://” bit of it

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s another perspective:

Trump’s entire election team were looney tune nut bags

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/judge-rules-dominion-case-can-proceed-against-trump-allies-n1276632

WASHINGTON — A federal judge cleared the way Wednesday for a defamation case by Dominion Voting Systems to proceed against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell, allies of former President Donald Trump who had all falsely accused the company of rigging the 2020 presidential election.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols ruled that there was no blanket protection on political speech and denied an argument from two of the defendants that the federal court in Washington wasn’t the proper venue for the case.

“As an initial matter, there is no blanket immunity for statements that are ‘political’ in nature,” the judge wrote in the 44-page ruling.

While courts have recognized there are some hyperbolic statements in political discourse, “it is simply not the law that provably false statements cannot be actionable if made in the context of an election,” Nichols wrote.

. ..

The judge used similar language against Lindell, the founder and CEO of MyPillow, saying Dominion proved Lindell had “made his claims knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth.”

.. .

The judge’s ruling came just a day after the vote-counting machine maker filed defamation lawsuits against right-wing broadcasters Newsmax Media Inc. and One America News Network, as well as Patrick Byrne, a prominent Trump ally and former chief executive of Overstock.com

• Kermit56

Participant

Dude, Trump hasn’t been your president for over a year. You gotta let it go before you go batty.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, Trump hasn’t been your president for over a year. You gotta let it go before you go batty.

Kermit, I almost feel bad for you because there’s no way you thought this post through, right? lol

I mean, YOU started this thread in July.

How long had Trump been out of office IN JULY and YOU still believed the election was fraudulent . . IN JULY . . that’s AFTER all the loons in the lawsuits admitted they lied???

Maybe you should think about whether its better like me and potentially “go batty” than to be like you and actually be batty?

:-)

kidding, I am following the lawsuits not Trump.

• Kermit56

Participant

You feel bad for me?!?! Hahahahaha!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

You feel bad for me?!?! Hahahahaha!!!

I was joking but the basis for the joke is yes I would feel bad for someone who started this thread in July trying to mock someone, for the wrong issue even

collectively you guys are easily the most insecure group on the planet. You always try to take shots at people while looking like complete clowns because of your own nonsense. . just like this

• Anonymous

Inactive

:-)

before you go batty.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just today a report on Guiliani ADMITTING his claims were fake

His word. Fake

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/11/trump-lawyer-admits-you-cant-believe-him-again/

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay who was there?

Cmon fess up

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.