Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• Magna Ori216

Participant

@JennaLaineBucs: Was told by a trusted source within the Bucs organization that Aaron Donald wasn’t in play at No. 7, for what that’s worth

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Interesting, not exactly surprised though. This is for 7 though, if we trade down I could definitely still see him in consideration for that pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They’re going to draft a qb or wr at seven.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smokescreen! Now that the jig is up (reflected in the new mocks), Bucs are hoping Minnesota doesnt leap frog us for his services.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yaaaaay! Yeah I saw this earlier. Again, we have McDonald who was solid last year and put up good numbers not even being a full time starter, next to McCoy. Donald would just be a luxury pick, we have other holes to fill bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good now we can stop with all these Donald threads or at least merge them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you actually believe this, you’re an idiot. Not saying we will draft him obviously, but there are only two people who know the true intentions at this point in the game, and they aren’t spending their time talking to Jenna Laine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No disrespect to Jenna Laine of course, she herself said for what its worth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you actually believe this, you're an idiot. Not saying we will draft him obviously, but there are only two people who know the true intentions at this point in the game, and they aren't spending their time talking to Jenna Laine.

News Flash...they are going BPA...that's not Donald.  Sorry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you actually believe this, you're an idiot. Not saying we will draft him obviously, but there are only two people who know the true intentions at this point in the game, and they aren't spending their time talking to Jenna Laine.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Donald obsession has kind of perplexed me. It’s not a need and he’s a tweener guy. You don’t grab a tweener in the Top 10.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My post was about media reports on the eve of the draft. Not your personal big board. Sorry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that Jenna Laine knows what she's talkin about but there are more than 2 that are in the know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You may very well know more than me about the inner workings of an NFL franchise, but I really doubt more than a very small fraction of the scouting department know the exact plan at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure in the hell won't be Mike Evans, either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smokescreen!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Donald obsession has kind of perplexed me. It's not a need and he's a tweener guy. You don't grab a tweener in the Top 10.

Did you realize that Donald and Sapp are almost identical? 6' 1" 285 pounds 4.68 40. Multiple college awards and honors.Aaron Donald is not a tweener. He is a Warren Sapp clone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody knows shizzle.Each one of these rumor threads is moronic, as it lends no credence to what is actually going to transpire.  It isn't like management is whispering into the ears of their media "friends".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows man. If the first rumor about the owner/HC being split on Donald/Manziel was actually true…..then they could be leaking that they aren’t interested in Donald to try and squash that. In the end, 99% of everything we here in the last two days is nonsense. The truth is there are maybe 3 people from each team that know the real plan and they aren’t telling anyone.We keep hearing about Manziel, Evans, and Donald.....so we are probably targeting Mathews.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JennaLaineBucs: Was told by a trusted source within the Bucs organization that Aaron Donald wasn't in play at No. 7, for what that's worth

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!  U lose  Donaldosexuals !!! tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure in the hell won't be Mike Evans, either.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not true actually. Everyone in the scouting department would know what the rankings on our big board are, and if Donald isn't up close to #7 then he is not in play.

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

Yeah. Somebody should tell Ms. Lane that there are no trusted sources in the days leading up the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s bogus. Even if we are not interested in Donald at all, we wouldn’t want the Vikings, Giants, Bears, or Cowboys to know that. We would want them to trade up in front of us and increase the odds of our actual target being pushed back to us. It would make zero sense to leak this if it were true. If we truly don’t want Donald, it would make sense to leak rumors that we DO WANT him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jdud mad right now. He real mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I love watching people defend their favorites. Anytime something pops up that we don’t agree with we conveniently call it a smokescreen lol. I love this time of year.yyAnyhow.... I'm not particularly in the Donald camp but I doubt that he "isn't in play". Depending on how things fall there's probably plenty of guys "in play"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I love watching people defend their favorites. Anytime something pops up that we don't agree with we conveniently call it a smokescreen lol. I love this time of year.yyAnyhow.... I'm not particularly in the Donald camp but I doubt that he "isn't in play". Depending on how things fall there's probably plenty of guys "in play"

To be fair, last night when all the Donald/Maziel rumors started up...I didn't buy those either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To be fair, last night when all the Donald/Maziel rumors started up...I didn't buy those either.

If we truly don't want Donald, it would make sense to leak rumors that we DO WANT him.

Confusing yourself again , dimwit ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All of the smokescreens are real… Wait!  What does that mean?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we truly don't want Donald, it would make sense to leak rumors that we DO WANT him.

Confusing yourself again , dimwit ?

I haven't responded to you once in over a month because I have blocked you and don't even read your posts anymore. But I'm breaking my own rule today and would like to make a friendly request. Seeing as it is draft day and everyone is excited and the traffic will make this site slow to a crawl as is, do you think you could refrain from being an obsessed troll for a couple days and just be a Bucs fan? We really don't need the extra bandwidth used for your repetitive stalker posts and it would be great if we could have a nice peaceful break for the Draft Holiday. Three day truce? Just an idea.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy Birthday, Lovie!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you had me blocked how did you read that post ? Lolz. .Also , considering I am a real Bucs fan , and you are a converted Broncos fan , the answer to your request is no , dweeb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I love watching people defend their favorites. Anytime something pops up that we don't agree with we conveniently call it a smokescreen lol. I love this time of year.yyAnyhow.... I'm not particularly in the Donald camp but I doubt that he "isn't in play". Depending on how things fall there's probably plenty of guys "in play"

Wasn't referring to you, you dont seem to be one of the clueless posters lol. Just in general, it's funny to see people's reactions to the rumors they want to believe vs the ones they do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gerald McCoy put an end to that nonsense yesterday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three day truce! THREE DAY TRUCE, THREE DAY TRUCE!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, McCoy’s tweet cracked me up. Donald is a nice player and I’d love him but it just seems like such a luxury pick. With such big holes at WR and Oline and arguably even QB in the long term it just doesn’t seem like the right move. I honestly think our line will be much improved with the new coaching/scheme and the additions of McDonald and Johnson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three day truce! THREE DAY TRUCE, THREE DAY TRUCE!

SMOKESCREEN  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you had me blocked how did you read that post ? Lolz. .Also , considering I am a real Bucs fan , and you are a converted Broncos fan , the answer to your request is no , dweeb.

Well it was worth a shot. Unfortunately I am clearly your precious and you hold trolling me above all else in life. It is what it is. tumblr_l9xbdeDCPA1qe4tx4o1_400.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any talk of a potential ceasefire on Jdud is a smokescreen. I can confirm that.Especially after his immature petty display during last year's draft.

Please wait…

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.