Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

What happens?

1. Traded
      2. Stays with the Packers
      3. Retires

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Holds out and becomes active the minimum number of games. Then becomes a free agent. Tom Brady retires and we scoop him up.

• obuc

Participant

I heard if they do trade him, his girlfriend is west coast as is jeopardy, so he would prefer a team on thar side

• Bucman

Participant

Hes going to retire. Agent is the same as the one who was with Carson Palmer when the Bengals wouldn’t trade him.

Rodgers is a grudge holder. Look at what he’s done with his own family. He refuses to talk to them to this day still and they were even right about Olivia Munn!

• CaptainStagger

Participant

I’ll take “retire and get a new gig outside of football for a thousand Aaron”

• BucsFan83

Participant

I’m going with retire.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Trade him! Get something for him. Can probably get something really good for him. It’s a little close to post draft so I don’t know if I have to do it now as I feel his value only rises everyday after the draft. Closer to camp 8t will rise pretty high and maybe if he even takes some time off this year and comes back there is probably still a market then. I think he’s traded at some point. Just need to move on from each other.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

I’m not a fan. Don’t think he is much of a leader.

He is putting himself above his team about a grudge. Imagine his relationship with Love who backs him up. Bet that sucks.

Hard Pass.

• Greattimes

Participant

Traded to Denver? Maybe
      Traded to SF for Trey Lance? Long shot.
      Retires? Definite possibility. Doesn’t need the money and has a career on TV hosting a game show.

• Buccaholic

Participant

Hes going to retire. Agent is the same as the one who was with Carson Palmer when the Bengals wouldn’t trade him.

Rodgers is a grudge holder. Look at what he’s done with his own family. He refuses to talk to them to this day still and they were even right about Olivia Munn!

• Roy

Participant

He has to revise his contract or he’s not going anywhere.

• Runole

Participant

agree with those that believe he is retiring. If Green bay was smart they would offer a trade to Seattle for Wilson. (doubtful)

• BucsSavant

Participant

I lose more and more respect for him as this goes on. Retire if you want. The love pick was egregious, but realistically the man has weapons….one of the best WRs in the league, top level RB, decent OLine…..he doesn’t have it as bad as Wilson. Quit whining. Not a leader.

• m_j

Participant

if brady plays one more year he should stay in green bay this season and the come over here

if brady plays two more he should retire!

the good thing, we are definitely in his head … he will always remember bucs! his first pick six was in ray jay, that great creamsicle game 2009 …. and thosetwo in 2020/21 were just one step better :-) …… so better to come on board than to be destroyed over and over again :-) :-)

• Bucsfan714

Participant

He would have to pay back near 11 million if he retired

• Charles

Participant

Hu sucked at Jeopardy. God no. Awful. Zero personality.

Total dick.

• creamsicles

Participant

I’ve moved past Aaron… I’ve been wondering how we end up with d. Watson in 3 years.

• Kermit56

Participant

He would have to pay back near 11 million if he retired

More like $44 million.

• Iowabucfan

Participant

I say he does a Carson Palmer and retires. Then about 6 months into his retirement, a team will approach him about playing again. Then the Packers trade him.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

• BChaves8

Participant

Don’t really understand the hate Rogers gets. Guy is other worldly talented and the Packers have consistently failed to put a solid supporting cast around him since the super bowl in 2011.

Davonte Adams is amazing, but he was a 2013 second round draft pick and took a while to come in to his own. Aaron Jones is a nice piece but outside of that? Not much. They traded up for a project quarterback in the first round when they NEEDED another WR opposite of Adams (Cough Justin Jefferson). And they followed up with picking a bruiser RB who is really just a backup at this point and did not provide any immediate impact. Not to mention their Defense has been pretty bad for years now.

Also, taking the ball out of his hands in the Conference title game, put yourself in his position and tell me how you would feel about that decision.

• seekpar

Participant

Based on what little of Rodgers’ behavior I’ve seen and what I’ve read about him, he’s an asshole. Look at who he’s dated over the past few years, can’t seem to hold a girlfriend. And he’s estranged from most of his direct family. And he’s estranging himself from his football family. And near zero personality hosting Jeopardy.

I agree with the previous poster. That decision to take the ball out of his hands with the game on the line was a huge breach of trust and confidence in your QB.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Kind of mixed feelings on Rodgers as I like the way he plays on the field. Think he’s been fun to watch over the years as a fan of the game. Personally he seems like kind of a douche off the field. I also think he has kind of been a bitch about the scenario with gb. Who cares if they grabbed another qb? Just give them a reason to not start him and you’ll be fine. The fact that they didn’t call him about it or anything is kind of a douche move on gbs part but not like they needed to. I understand how people want to do right by others but that only seems to happen in pro sports that doesn’t happen to average people. Normal people don’t have the privilege to bitch about shit like that.

• TURBO

Participant

All I know is that he is tainting his legend here in Green Bay.

Fans are turning on him, and if this continues, and he goes out like this, Packer fans will hate his ass forever!

Most are still pissed at Favre. lol

I just sit back and drink it all in, I freaking love it!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Rogers is a disrespected beast.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Amazing football player but a whiny little cunt, so no wonder you have such reverence for him.

• Runole

Participant

WOW! The need for vulgarity on Rogers is not a good look. Cancel culture?<br />
      Rogers should just retire at this point in time. The longer this goes on the worse it is for both parties.

Perfect example of the “Brady Effect”. lol

• Boid Fink

Participant

Amazing football player but a whiny little cunt, so no wonder you have such reverence for him.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Crazy people can’t spell aaron rodgers still lmao.

Mostlikely: traded(Denver?)

Least likely: retire. Why? Just lost the nfc championship.

I hope he leaves & goes anywhere but SF.

• buc-in-out

Participant

He’s not going anywhere, he’s going to play this season in GB. Honestly, he’s a bigger fuckin baby then Favre was.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.