Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 53 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Great. This is why you wait before giving points.

• Runole

Participant

Gosh! That Trump vaccine is really working well for eliminating Covid and understanding the Corona Virus. SMH Another Fauci win?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Awful news

Gronk is going to stay back to block the front four

Ramsey will shutdown evans and was really going to rely on AB and Godwin

If he can’t go, looking like an L

• Boid Fink

Participant

If he is positive, it lessens the odds of him becoming hospitalized, and/or requiring medical attention. Also, let’s hope this didn’t expose the other guys in the skill position chain.

If he is just exposed and tests negative Friday and Saturday he can go, right?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Gosh! That Trump vaccine is really working well for eliminating Covid and understanding the Corona Virus. SMH Another Fauci win?

As Bruce Arians said, “the sniffles”

We’ve gotten too communistic on how we handle this virus where 95% of the deaths were over the age of 50 (be careful Tommy)

• leeroybuc93

Participant

While this certainly isn’t ideal, our 3rd WR should not be the determining factor of whether or not we can beat the Rams. We can still win this game if he doesn’t play.

• buc-in-out

Participant

We’ve gotten too communistic on how we handle this virus where 95% of the deaths were over the age of 50 (be careful Tommy)

Again, it’s not about deaths.. it’s about filling up hospital beds. My father’s elective surgery has been pushed back a whole year because fat old dummies keep filling up the ER.

Imagine getting into a car accident and there’s no hospital rooms available because a bunch of fat old morons refused a flu shot.

That’s what pisses me off.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Whatchoo mean, Willis? This should the help the “dog-walking” you predicted.

Which “dog-walking” has to mean at least two-tuddies, yes?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

MAGA morons will never understand science. It’s like asking them how to tie their shoes…they need help

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chance for Johnson and Miller to step up.

Not ideal but not concerned

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Again, it’s not about deaths.. it’s about filling up hospital beds. My father’s elective surgery has been pushed back a whole year because fat old dummies keep filling up the ER.

Imagine getting into a car accident and there’s no hospital rooms available because a bunch of fat old morons refused a flu shot.

So AB being vaccinated and not being able to play? What’s that have to do with hospital beds again?

• kenntak

Participant

How did he get on the list, that concerns me. I hope it doesn’t end up excluding a number of other players.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by kenntak.

• Runole

Participant

So AB being vaccinated and not being able to play? What’s that have to do with hospital beds again?

Correct! Well at least AB gets the privilege reward of being vaccinated!
      Can still play on Sunday with 2 negative tests. Still possible theory that being vaccinated is spreading the disease.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

So we’re really still testing fully vaccinated teams? This crap is never going to end. Bet he has the sniffles.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Maybe 3. What if most of the receivers get exposed? Or Brady? Shudder.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Maybe 3. What if most of the receivers get exposed? Or Brady? Shudder.

3 points? That ain’t no dog-walking.

I think the line went from Rams -1 yesterday to Tampa -2.5 today. Lots of money must be coming in on Tampa.

The Rams are definitely good enough to win, but I’ll be very surprised if it’s a blowout or dog-walking – on either side. Very excited to watch these two teams go at it.

• Runole

Participant

MAGA morons will never understand science. It’s like asking them how to tie their shoes…they need help

A “Settled Science” guy that is totally ignorant about the process. Hint: It isn’t religion and it isn’t determined by a vote. So you have complete faith in the Trump vaccine? Unicorns?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I won’t not take a vaccine because of politics, if that’s what you mean…

If Trump won, and pimped out his warp speed bullshit (Pfizer didn’t take that money) then you’d all be taking it as an enema if he asked.

Now go ahead and tell me how you went to college 60 years ago and know science better lol

• BadabingBucs

Participant

While this certainly isn’t ideal, our 3rd WR should not be the determining factor of whether or not we can beat the Rams. We can still win this game if he doesn’t play.

last time we met, AB was the leading WR with 57 yards. Gronk had 2 catches and our backs couldnt muster up more than 2.4 yards per carry

i know we are a different team now but still see Gronk being more of a blocker this game, backs being blah, and Ramsey shutting down Evans.

Godwin and AB are the x factors. We still have a chance to win but this hurts

• seekpar

Participant

F all the politics and science, back to topic.

AB out definitely not ideal, but Scooter and Johnson proved during the playoff run last year that they’re very capable of making game-changing plays. This game will be a challenge for both teams, may the best team win.

GO BUCS!!! LFG!!!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Just glad ab is vaccinated.

Darden will be active if AB cant go. Possibly regardless with Mickens being hurt.

Im thinking $50 rams ML so i feel better if we lose lol. Spread opened lar -1 now it’s tampa -1.5.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

This is a huge loss if he’s not able to play. Jalen Ramsey will essentially shut down Evans, so I was hoping Godwin and Brown would go off. Also, Gronk will be held back more for blocking. Hope he’s somehow able to play.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Ramsey shutting down Evans.

Did Ramsey shut down Evans last year? I’ll take 50 yards and a TD again this game.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Ramsey shutting down Evans.

Did Ramsey shut down Evans last year? I’ll take 50 yards and a TD again this game.

difference is we wont really have Gronk out to catch this game, so if we only get 50 yards a TD from Evans, that isn’t great.

Will need to continue that 30+ points streak to have a chance to win.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Remember when so many hated the AB signing?

Pepperidge…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Hope to see some more 12 personnel in this matchup. Chips and delayed routes.

Miller and Johnson need to step up.

• Donkey

Participant

Only around 4% of the population needs hospitalization due to COVID. For someone in AB’s age group it’s like 2%.

• Biggs3535

Participant

difference is we wont really have Gronk out to catch this game

Why is that?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Hope to see some more 12 personnel in this matchup. Chips and delayed routes.

Miller and Johnson need to step up.

Agreed. I was hoping Brate might get more snaps, as opposed to Miller/Johnson.

• Runole

Participant

So we’re really still testing fully vaccinated teams? This crap is never going to end. Bet he has the sniffles.

yep All about authoritarian control by those currently in charge of America.

At least AB will have a chance to play due to the current arbitrary unscientific NFL policy issued.

Antibodies are antibodies no matter what the source. FACT!

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Pathetic nonsense, felt the same way when they didnt let Zach Martin play against us. This covid bullshit keeps going even tho people swear by the jab that is clearly a failure and actually does more harm than good. Planet full of idiots and imbeciles that’ll believe anything their paid off “leaders” and politicians tell them. Scientists and doctors are just as easily paid off.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

The jab is biggest scam of the 21st century.

Build the trenches!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You are literally the worst

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Agreed. I was hoping Brate might get more snaps, as opposed to Miller/Johnson.

That’s my thought as well.

I’ll go even further and say if there’s a chance for someone to step up and shine, it should be Howard.

• Runole

Participant

Pathetic nonsense, felt the same way when they didnt let Zach Martin play against us. This covid bullshit keeps going even tho people swear by the jab that is clearly a failure and actually does more harm than good. Planet full of idiots and imbeciles that’ll believe anything their paid off “leaders” and politicians tell them. Scientists and doctors are just as easily paid off.

Amen!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

@biggs3535

I take that back.

Hell, let’s see some 13 personnel in there!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

No I don’t support people receiving experimental injections or boosters that are good 12 days tops.

NFL season is going to be rocky the next few months with “vaxxed” players testing “positive”.

Build the trenches!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Why is that?

Much like our playoff run (good d lines in Washington, New Orleans) gronk will likely be blocking. Would think donald needs to be doubled and we don’t want Tom getting hit

• TBChucky

Participant

Hopefully it’s a false positive. One of my coworkers literally just had a false positive on a rapid test. Tested negative the next day. AB might test negative tomorrow..

• RHBucsFan

Participant

A year and a half into this and we can’t produce reliable testing. What the actual eff?!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Why is that?

Much like our playoff run (good d lines in Washington, New Orleans) gronk will likely be blocking. Would think donald needs to be doubled and we don’t want Tom getting hit

Gronk caught balls against them last year. No reason he can’t do it again.

Although I wouldn’t be surprised to see Raheem key in on him after his hot start.

• mgchat76

Participant

There is so much stupid to unpack here. The vaccine does not do more harm than good, you need to wean yourself off of youtube conspiracy videos. My job is to facilitate patient transfer in and out of our hospital system and almost none of the requests we’re getting for beds are for vaccinated patients. The vaccinated patients that do have breakthrough COVID almost always have an underlying condition causing them to be immunosuppressed. You know what kind of patient I haven’t been asked to admit? A patient with a reaction to the vaccine. The vaccine is doing it’s job amazingly well, keeping the vast majority of people who received it from becoming severely ill.

Scientists are not easy to pay off. Have you ever heard of peer reviewed research? Science is a competitive field. If one scientist is being paid off to falsify research, there are ten more who would jump at the chance to expose this and further their own research.

Despite what you think, doctors aren’t being paid off for falsifying COVID numbers. Hospitals get reimbursed more because COVID (especially severe) requires more therapies and treatments than many other illnesses. Doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists aren’t getting paid extra for this unless you count the overtime and bonuses that hospitals are paying because they are extremely short staffed. My fellow ICU nurses and other healthcare workers on the frontline are exhausted, burnt out, and MANY are leaving the bedside. Not only are staff/patient ratios completely unsafe (and getting worse), we also have to deal with the aggression and stupidity that accompanies antivaxxers and their families when they are admitted. It’s only a matter of time before a healthcare worker is murdered for simply trying to give the best care they can, but it doesn’t line up with what some moron read on parler.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

There is so much stupid to unpack here. The vaccine does not do more harm than good, you need to wean yourself off of youtube conspiracy videos. My job is to facilitate patient transfer in and out of our hospital system and almost none of the requests we’re getting for beds are for vaccinated patients. The vaccinated patients that do have breakthrough COVID almost always have an underlying condition causing them to be immunosuppressed. You know what kind of patient I haven’t been asked to admit? A patient with a reaction to the vaccine. The vaccine is doing it’s job amazingly well, keeping the vast majority of people who received it from becoming severely ill.

Scientists are not easy to pay off. Have you ever heard of peer reviewed research? Science is a competitive field. If one scientist is being paid off to falsify research, there are ten more who would jump at the chance to expose this and further their own research.

Despite what you think, doctors aren’t being paid off for falsifying COVID numbers. Hospitals get reimbursed more because COVID (especially severe) requires more therapies and treatments than many other illnesses. Doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists aren’t getting paid extra for this unless you count the overtime and bonuses that hospitals are paying because they are extremely short staffed. My fellow ICU nurses and other healthcare workers on the frontline are exhausted, burnt out, and MANY are leaving the bedside. Not only are staff/patient ratios completely unsafe (and getting worse), we also have to deal with the aggression and stupidity that accompanies antivaxxers and their families when they are admitted. It’s only a matter of time before a healthcare worker is murdered for simply trying to give the best care they can, but it doesn’t line up with what some moron read on parler.

And these unvaccinated individuals. How would you describe their body types? Health?

• ratiffshabang

Participant

While everyone is caught up in who is right or wrong about Covid….I’ll point out that Miller was playing well and had a good connection with Brady before we signed AB. I have a lot of faith in Miller being able to stretch the field and get open. I’m way more concerned with our CBs getting lit up, than missing AB for this game.

• mgchat76

Participant

Most often obesity is a common theme, but not exclusively. I have also transferred a bunch of patients in their 30-40’s with no significant medical history.

• Boid Fink

Participant

AB is a volume receiver. He runs pristine routes and can generate YAC. Miller is not that guy at all. He is tiny, can run at an elite level, and a guy good for maybe 3-4 snags a game. Bucs need to get the run game settled, the linemen need to get violent Sunday. Brady is going to be under a lot of pressure and the offense will be more geared towards short-intermediate routes. An occasional deep shot as usual. This will be a ball control game. Bucs defense needs to really step it up…they could hardly handle ATL for large periods of time (pass rush was again fairly meh). Hopefully they square their issues away and can get and keep a fast and consistent pass rush. Turnovers and stupid penalties will play a factor in a game like this, where the teams are evenly matched.

Shaq B and JPP need to show up.

While everyone is caught up in who is right or wrong about Covid….I’ll point out that Miller was playing well and had a good connection with Brady before we signed AB. I have a lot of faith in Miller being able to stretch the field and get open. I’m way more concerned with our CBs getting lit up, than missing AB for this game.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Good to know YouTube University is getting their tuition these days.

The concentration of stupidity in this thread is astounding.

I want to thank each and every one of you for making the rest of us responsible adults endure this pandemic for a seemingly endless amount of time because you’re too fucking stupid to tie your shoes.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Is there any chance that AB still
      Plays?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Most often obesity is a common theme, but not exclusively. I have also transferred a bunch of patients in their 30-40’s with no significant medical history.

good to see you mention obesity

and as far as a bunch? that is interesting. 95% of deaths are over the age of 50. Not emotion there, simply stating statistics.

Im sure there is the occasional oddity of someone having an issue but statistics do not support that view.

Thanks for your input. i think if we start to be honest about the virus, a common sense approach might prevail.

theres 4 types of people when it comes to covid.

1 – those that think it’s a hoax (i.e. this is wrong, stats show deaths are up. Stop being a conspiracy theorist

2 – those that think it’s a deadly pandemic and that their life is in serious danger (this is is wrong depending on who you are. Live your live, live your life….These are innocent people who are gullible.

most people unfortunately fall into those two categories. then it’s get a little more in depth with the educated.

3 – those that believe covid is thing but the stats show that we are embellishing the heck out of it, again, depending on who you are but the typical person is fine and not worth the shutdowns.

4 – those that believe in #3 but go along with their “teams” agenda.

i have alot of liberal friends. Most of which at one point or another admitted to #3 throughout this thing but their rooting interest made them #4.

• mgchat76

Participant

We currently have COVID+ patients in our ICU’s from the 20’s up to the 80’s and every decade in between. Yes the majority are between their 50’s-70’s, but I’m not that far away from 50 where that is a comfort.

I’d have to say I don’t really fit into any of your types. I guess I’d be in between 2 and 3. I’m not necessarily worried about dying if I contract it, but dying and being fine are not the only outcomes.

There’s a large segment of the hospitalized that survive, but suffer long term complications with their health. For many it will be a very long time before their lives are normal again, if ever.

Not to mention the financial ramifications of a long hospitalization, rehab, and wages lost even for the insured. That would be a huge burden to put on my family that I would like to avoid at all costs. You’re telling me a couple of shots in the arm can save me from that, and there’s a VERY low risk of serious complications? Sign me up.

I also look at the pandemic from a public health perspective and can see that the current situation is not maintainable. Unless people get vaccinated so they will hopefully stay out of the hospital, our healthcare system is going to collapse. Nurses, MD’s, and RT’s are breaking, and all it would take is for everybody to stop being bitches and get a shot (or 2). Then hospitals could get back to a new normal with a handful of breakthrough COVID patients among all of the other sick people who are needing care. Sadly I don’t see us getting to that point in this country due to selfishness and politics.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Is there any chance that AB still
      Plays?

maybe but i put the odds at under 10%.

two negative test 24 hours apart. would really depend how he test today or tomorrow i suppose. Not sure when the cut off is for him to be declared eligible to play Sunday. is it kickoff lol?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Good to know YouTube University is getting their tuition these days.

The concentration of stupidity in this thread is astounding.

I want to thank each and every one of you for making the rest of us responsible adults endure this pandemic for a seemingly endless amount of time because you’re too fucking stupid to tie your shoes.

You’re the one that voted democrat. No excuses, blame yourself.

let me ask you something. Do you think covid deaths will go to zero in your fairy tale world? is that the end game? Or do you believe it should be more like influenza with say, 40-60,000 deaths per year in the USA.

Just want to understand who i am conversing with here.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How many death from influenza this year vs other years?

Do I think covid will ever go to zero? Hell no… 40% of the population mock the fucking disease.

So we are stuck in an infinite loop as it mutates.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The other team is probably aware what is happening when those guys come in. Miller may get a Bomb or a few out routes. But he won’t be able to fill ABs presence. Losing AB is bigger than it seems. He really loosens the defense up with his Route running.

Darden could take some of the screens, Tyler Johnson can step up on the perimeter, and Miller can take the top off. The team is still plenty loaded, for now.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by mgchat76.

• Kermit56

Participant

if there’s a chance for someone to step up and shine, it should be Howard.

Bingo!! I came on here to post the same thing but thought I’d better read other posts first.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

if there’s a chance for someone to step up and shine, it should be Howard.

Bingo!! I came on here to post the same thing but thought I’d better read other posts first.

Just let those takes fly, buddy. Good or bad!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

How many death from influenza this year vs other years?

Do I think covid will ever go to zero? Hell no… 40% of the population mock the fucking disease.

So we are stuck in an infinite loop as it mutates.

so if all had taken the shot, 100%, you think it would be zero?

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

Scooter Miller time!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Really, the problem is with the defense right now. Sluggish.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Punch yourself in the dick so you don’t procreate

• mgchat76

Participant

Darden could take some of the screens, Tyler Johnson can step up on the perimeter, and Miller can take the top off. The team is still plenty loaded, for now.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by mgchat76.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

They need to get Giovanni Bernard more involved with the offense. RoJo sucks hairy asshole and Lazy Leonard is just ok. Bernard really needs to be used on every fucking 3rd down and 2nd and longs instead playing teacher’s pet with this Lazy Leonard bullshit on half of the 3rd downs and all of the 2nd and longs. Go Bucs!

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.