Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bummer, but TJ & SM have proved more then cable

• FsstNfurios

Participant

fruccckkk

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Capable * sorry

• BucBalla85

Participant

Sucks as I think he could have been another good weapon but Scotty Miller and Johnson have deserved a bigger role. They are also very good too so its not a position that we need to worry much about.

• BChaves8

Participant

No bueno. Scotty, Tyler and the Tight end group have to pick up the slack.

• TBChucky

Participant

Sucks.. We need the younger guys to step up now.. If we can pull off the win, he’d likely be healthy for the SB.. It’s your time to shine TJ and Scooter!

• RudeGuy

Participant

Good thing we are deep at WR. Go Bucs!

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Sucks not to have AB but next man up.

I personally would like to see TJ get more red zone opportunities.

• Boid Fink

Participant

AB is the guy who can take a five yard dig into a explosive play. He also was good on the 9, any Route really. Losing AB is tough, and disappoints me. He was turning into the old AB, I could see it…

But they have to move on, so the two youngsters in the biggest game of their life will have to make stuff happen. No excuses from them…it’s go time.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

YES 100% !! I just don’t see how folks overlook him as if he’s just some little extra add-on or replaceable.
        We are talking about the BEST WR in the entire NFL since 2013!! Put it this way, with all the publicity and drama that would come with it.Tom Brady lobbied for him even AFTER the HC said NO!!
        He even let him move into his house. You don’t do that for an ” Oh well we are deep” or ” This guy can pick up the slack”. Lets use common sense outside ignoring his resume.

IF these guys could easily Just step in, WHY would Brady push so hard?? As yourself, why would he adamantly push to get him. Then work him into the offense at the risk of taking some bumps and possible losses. He did that for games like Sunday. He knew come December how valuable he’d be. Look at how our passing game looked heading into Jan. He was the dagger or big home run that could come at ANY moment.

Do you guys not realize part of his greatness is the ability to get TOUCHDOWNS at any moment?!!
        He had 5 in 4 games prior to getting hurt. That’s a TWENTY TOUCHDOWN SEASON!!!Again, TWENTY TDs. Look how he got them. A deep strike for a GW TD vs Atl. Another big strike vs Atl when Brady moved out of the pocket. A big strike vs Washington to set the tone. The guy filled in for Evans and WENT OFF !!! You think Scotty Miller can go play Evans spot and go off??
        The guy missed a YEAR n HALF and was still #1 in TDs over last 6 years. That’s what this game is about – TOUCHDOWNS!!! Who scores the most wins.
        I guarantee GB is estatic they don’t have to worry about him.That eliminated some worry and gave confidence I PROMISE you.

Also AB is a AFC North guy. Who is BUILT for big games!! I just can’t believe he’s that easy of a replacement. Especially with our cornerbacks who could have us needing to match scores.

• Mic

Participant

This is TJs 19th game and scottys 35 they got the experience now and I have a gut feeling Scotty is torching some corners out there this sunday

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Won’t be a big thing if godwin can learn to catch the ball again.

• TBChucky

Participant

I can see Miller striking downfield a time or two. TJ will hopefully help keep the chains moving. Hopefully they’ll both score a TD!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I know that Miller makes plays on occasion, but let’s not forget that he also will do nothing to prevent interceptions if covered. I would prefer the best options be evans, godwin, gronk, and brate….it’s too important a game to count anyone else, and no rookie RBs.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.