Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 199 reply threads

• Author

• howler09

Participant

just an opinion, but it is about time for glazers and league to allow the bucs a pewter jersey option…it wouldn’t be that far off the pro bowl “grey” and of course the seahawks wear a strange teal-green–chromed option….the orange and red piping would look better on pewter than the day glow yellow lime of these mentioned…keep with the times ….and go bucs!

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they’re going to do it, you’re right…  plan/do it now for the coming season.I liked the gray uniforms that they wore at the pro bowl this year.  Not so much the white and creamsicle.  :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Somehow, the NFL will find a “safety” reason to stop it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they look like the pro bowl jerseys… Hell yes!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want the black jerseys that they’ve sold in stores and had in Madden for the last 10 years. THOSE are the jerseys I want to see pulled out during a Monday, Thursday, or Sunday night game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too much black in the division already.

• Anonymous

Inactive

An all-pewter jersey might be the ugliest jersey the league has seen to date.

• Anonymous

Inactive

An all-pewter jersey might be the ugliest jersey the league has seen to date.

If they make it gray like pro bowl jerseys with red numbers red gloves and red cleats... That uniform would be fly as f***

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I can see gray, like the Seahawks, but all-pewts might break the internet.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I can see gray, like the Seahawks, but all-pewts might break the internet.

They make your pewter look like baby shit brown tho.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racist much?  ;) J/K

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter on pewter…..I also think they should go to the “pirate” font from the practice jerseys.http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Ronde+Barber+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+Training+BCqMzuKXAqox.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter on pewter.....I also think they should go to the "pirate" font from the practice jerseys.http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Ronde+Barber+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+Training+BCqMzuKXAqox.jpg

That would be Fly as Fuck!!!!  :D

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racist much?  ;) J/K

Ouch. Racial burn.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where’s JDub?!Pewter on Pewter w/ "pirate" numbers  ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

post-2-1091576149.jpghOT-uNI.gifBooom !!! Sick !

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, with regards to the practice numbers, I don’t think they can.I read somewhere once that they have a limited few number styles to choose from (like in Madden). Everything else would get fines per game, per player, with escalation on top.

• Anonymous

Inactive

NoFunLeageSomebody has a unique font, can't think of the team though....

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ravens?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ravens?

Yep, Seattle and Denver have different fonts too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

post-2-1091576149.jpghOT-uNI.gifBooom !!! Sick !

Like #5s jersey w/ the white. Neon orange trim?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ravens?

Yep, Seattle and Denver have different fonts too.

Those other two teams aren't very important, tho'...  ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

Needs to be an orange jersey.

• Anonymous

Inactive

post-2-1091576149_zps90d08147.jpg  <– i made the pic darker ('cause i'm not racist).....and added a slight yellow tint to make it more 'pewter'..post-2-1091576149.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK, here’s a question?I've seen a slight trend of teams going back to WHITE helmets (old school)---- what about pewter jerseys and a WHITE helmet with current stickers on the side??

• Anonymous

Inactive

So any idea whose getting new unis this year?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dammit…..I was trying to resist, but this thread comes up every offseason and I just can’t help myself. Memory lane…..bucsstealthhelmet.jpgbucsaltjerzey4.jpgbycsaltjersery-1.jpg142235_0918cliff40jpg.jpghOT-uNI-1.gifcaddie6-1.jpgAltFive-1.jpgcaddie-1.jpgwinslow-1.gifalternate3-1.jpgHuggins.gifAltUnisBlount.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope the Jags do.  These helmets are the worst I’ve seen.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love that Bucs helmet!

• Anonymous

Inactive

JDub, you just won the internet.  Those look fantastic…or as a few others have said…fly as F**K

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone should edit this uni change the side grey to red or orange and the neon to red or orange!5195027.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

too many black jerseys in the league, period!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m terrible at posting pictures from my phone. But hit that link up by far my favorite fan uniform

• Anonymous

Inactive

JDub, you just won the internet.  Those look fantastic...or as a few others have said...fly as F**K

Ruud and Cadillac ones look the best IMO. I've been all for a pewter Jersey for awoke as.long as its not straight pewter. I think just about anything along the lines of jdubs jerseys would be awesome. Some stuff I'd tweak a little but the basic idea is great.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think pewter jerseys could work, but only if we change to an actual pewter color….which is medium grey like the Pro Bowl jerseys. The doo doo brown we use now is more of a bronze and it doesn’t work well with orange or red.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Might need to go back to red helmets or even orange if we went with pewter jerseys. A matte orange helmet with a glossy orange Buccaneer logo would be pretty sick,.5195027.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

That mock up is incredible JDub

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here were some mockups I saw that I REALLY liked. There are just a couple changes that I’d make. I'd want a pewter jersey with white pants instead of pewter. I just don't like the all pewter look. For another alternate look, I'd have the orange with pewter pants and pewter helmet (but with Bucco Bruce on the side). You could also wear this look with white pants. This would allow the Bucs to still have kind of a throwback game. With the new NFL rules on wearing the same helmet for the whole year...the team would just have to swap stickers for a week. You also might have to tweak the colors of Bucco Bruce as this uniform has no red in it. They could either add in a hint of red (kind of the way they do now with the orange) or just change the red to black in the Bucco Bruce logo.This would give the Bucs 3 home options and then the standard away white on pewter or white on white. The home options would be the standard red, the pewter, and then orange once a year for the throwback game. The only problem is that the Bucs wear white for half the year so really they only get to wear the red 3-4 times...so it might not make sense