Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

I admit never watched until after the Bucs won the Super Bowl.

Good Morning Football, Get Up, Pro Football Talk, and NFL live
      are the ones I have watched. Which do you like/dislike and why?

• Greattimes

Participant

I wish that many of the talking heads get a case of permanent Laryngitis.

• Runole

Participant

I wish that many of the talking heads get a case of permanent Laryngitis.

Valid point! lol The sad part is they masquerade as being objective.

• Donkey

Participant

Can’t stand Nick Wrong

• Donkey

Participant

I watch Pat McAfee on YouTube from time to time. He’s an entertaining dude.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Dan Patrick and Pat McAfee podcast are good. Rich Eisen is good. Nick Wright, awful. But the worst without a doubt, a guy who should not have a job, he is bonafide unlistenable, and that is Rob Parker. My god he is the arch Duke of being a shit stain. Awful takes.

• Boid Fink

Participant

And I low key like Jalen and Jacoby. I think Jalen can be very observant with his takes, from time to time, and brings unique perspectives occasionally.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Unoriginal casting for any morning NFL show:
      – 1 female that leads the cast because the men are too stupid
      – 1 black guy, former player
      – 1 good looking whitty white guy
      – 1 fat guy

• Runole

Participant

Unoriginal casting for any morning NFL show:<br />
      – 1 female that leads the cast because the men are too stupid<br />
      – 1 black guy, former player<br />
      – 1 good looking whitty white guy<br />
      – 1 fat guy

Good observation. I still can’t figure out Laura Rutledge and her demeaner?<br />
      She perpetually looks like she is holding back perpetual laughter. strange?<br />
      That and she is really into fashion with a new hairdo and outfit with every show.<br />
      Just an observation not trying to be critical just something that stands out.<br />
      Personal fav is the Florio and Simms Pro-football Talk show probably because they have less commercials and seem to have more interesting opinions as well as a self-deprecating style of humor.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Runole.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Of those you listed, I like GMFB the most. Their little segments are entertaining. I record it so I don’t have to watch repeat segments. Not yelling at each other like most of these shows (Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith and Max Keller). Yeah there is a lot of shouting on ESPN/FS1. I also liked 10 questions with Kyle Brandt. I am not sure why he hasn’t been making them lately.

• Runole

Participant

Of those you listed, I like GMFB the most. Their little segments are entertaining. I record it so I don’t have to watch repeat segments. Not yelling at each other like most of these shows (Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith and Max Keller). Yeah there is a lot of shouting on ESPN/FS1. I also liked 10 questions with Kyle Brandt. I am not sure why he hasn’t been making them lately.

agree about the yelling thing. As to GMFB probably an age thing with me.
      That being said it is encouraging to see a whole new group of football fans
      loving the essence of the sport.

The biggest turn off? That too many think they are more than just talking heads.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

With Brady, it’s been non stop Bucs last 2 years so have to enjoy it now

Also I watch only after Bucs wins. Don’t need to watch after a loss

• Swash

Participant

Always been a fan of Florio and Simms on PFT. Been reading Florio religiously when he was just a small rumor blog. He can be annoying, but no one does it better.‘I remember they would have a “turd counter” for days since an arrest of an NFL player 🤣

• Runole

Participant

Always been a fan of Florio and Simms on PFT. Been reading Florio religiously when he was just a small rumor blog. He can be annoying, but no one does it better.‘I remember they would have a “turd counter” for days since an arrest of an NFL player 🤣

Agree Florio brings up topics none of the other shows will ever touch.
      Being an ex-lawyer gives an interesting perspective and Simmms gives a players perspective with light humor. Being an ex Buc helps

• Donkey

Participant

Ultimate Nick Wright meltdown concerning Brady: https://youtu.be/3K9xsGVlOwA

• theknees

Participant

Florio and Simms are the best of the bunch. Simms knows more about the QB spot than anyone else in the business.

Kay Adams is fun to look at. She seems like she would be a nice ride…

• GermCanBuc

Participant

I used to watch GMFB every morning. It started going downhill fast about 2 years ago when they created GMFB weekend and started bringing in a variety of different hosts as the original crew worked up their vacation time after so much time with the network/company. It became a mess of either Nate/KB/Shrags/Kay being gone for a week at a time on a rotation. Unfortunately you need those 4 to keep my eyeballs. That chemistry was something else and fun to watch. All of the replacements they bring in (as well as the GMFB weekend hosts) are trash. Sure it’s still the best football show on TV, but at this point, that’s not saying much. Now that Nate’s gone permanently, it’s really not watchable anymore. Just my .02.

• BChaves8

Participant

When its the usual Good Morning Football crew, the show is pretty solid. Seems like they mix and match all the time now unfortunately.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Chris Simms is a moron. He hates Brady and it’s quite embarrassing at this point.

• Donkey

Participant

Oh you mean Chris Simms the guy that has Brady ranked as the 10th best QB in the league?

• Runole

Participant

Chris Simms is a moron. He hates Brady and it’s quite embarrassing at this point.

Disagree that he is a moron just that he and Florio sit at the alter of Bilicheat.
      Had Tom’s father on today and he spoke of the pleasure both he and Tom had at sticking it to the Patriots with a SB win and Pats losing season.
      Simms loves the NY teams and NE.

Florio is a Viking fan. Simms self-deprecating style is a positive.

So should NE fans hate Tom for wanting to boat race Billy and the Pats?

• Donkey

Participant

If Billichick had wanted to keep Brady he’d still be a Patriot. This is on Bill and he will have to owned it.

• Runole

Participant

If Billichick had wanted to keep Brady he’d still be a Patriot. This is on Bill and he will have to owned it.

yep With a SB trophy on the Bucs mantle even the most adoring of Bill have to admit Brady was extremely undervalued by Bill.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Florio and Simms are the best of the bunch. Simms knows more about the QB spot than anyone else in the business.

This explains quite a bit.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.