Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Kwon and Kaseem really played well, both all over the fieldSidbury had a nice game too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also rewatching the Winston sack, Sims should have put a hard chip on Griffen when he saw how free he was, wasn’t his job on the play but when you see a DE beat his man like that, gotta step up the football IQ and realize his qb was gonna get clobbered if he let him go

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought Glennon looked pretty good… Albeit against lesser competition.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My unsung hero was DT Caushaud Lyons…When he got on the field at the end of the 3rd quater he was all action and stood out to me…Non stop motor, good with his hands and even showed a nice spin move.His best play was the 2nd play of the 4th quarter when he ran back 10 yards to absolutely cream the RB who caught a short pass up the middle....great hustle and finish!He's 6'5" 295lbs and seems to play a bit too tall, but he put some good film out there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I also re watched again last night. I watched the Jameis TD drive twice last night. Once for Jameis. Once for Marpet. And I’ll tell you, I think Marpet is ready to start. Dude was a brick wall on that drive. I want to see him with the ones this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I also re watched again last night. I watched the Jameis TD drive twice last night. Once for Jameis. Once for Marpet. And I'll tell you, I think Marpet is ready to start. Dude was a brick wall on that drive. I want to see him with the ones this week.

Yeah, he played well. Will be the starter opening day and I have no doubt about it.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.