Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Looking at the first couple of drives by New Orleans. They have Hill starting at QB and Jesus that guy is terrible. Aints gonna be fighting it out with Carolina for the South basement.

• theknees

Participant

Jameis had a solid game. He moves that offense.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Jameis may go 5k and 35/35 with the Extra game!

• TBChucky

Participant

End of thread.. lol..

• garfield

Participant

Solid with his typical interception. Jameis blows.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Winston did what Winston does…

Nothing else to say. Yards and a pick

• theknees

Participant

Jameis looks like he has command of the offense. It’s weird…

• Boid Fink

Participant

No he doesn’t. He is doing the same shut in New Orleans. His brain is a broken hamster wheel.

• theknees

Participant

Clearly you didn’t watch the Saints game.

• ussoldier77

Participant

As a Nole, I really wanted Jameis to succeed here. However, until he realizes that he does not need to win the game on every single play, he will not be successful in the NFL. After 6 years in the league, I see no reason to believe he will change.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He won’t. He still locks into his primary receivers, still throws it hard and nothing, I mean nothing about his game looks developed. This is why Sean Payton doesn’t care about this season. He will get his QB next year. This is a tank year for a Drew-less Saints squad.

He will lead the league in turnovers.

As a Nole, I really wanted Jameis to succeed here. However, until he realizes that he does not need to win the game on every single play, he will not be successful in the NFL. After 6 years in the league, I see no reason to believe he will change.

• TBChucky

Participant

Preach!

• garfield

Participant

We did, and another INT like always. Dude is abs always will be trash. Go root for the Aints you douche canoe.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

It will be so enjoyable watching Jamies throw INTs for the Aints all year long.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Hope he starts both games against the Bucs.

Tons of interceptions to pad LVD and White’s stats.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Clearly YOU didn’t watch the game.

1. He still throws high to his receivers, even when they are open.
      2. He still doesn’t understand that you don’t need to rifle in a throw to someone short that’s open in the flat.
      3. The interception was standard Jameis. When he throws HIGH over the MIDDLE of the field in a TINY window he either throws it a TAD too high and gets intercepted or in this case pops up and gets intercepted.

Conclusion, at least he didn’t hit a player on defense square in their numbers yet……yet.

• tiapanda

Participant

Winston’s biggest issue is and always will be his bad mechanics, which he apparently can’t fix. That combined with his small hands causes him to throw the ball high. He would have zero chance of making the TD throw that Brady made to AB in the SB.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Winston throws wobbling balls, it’s the reason they get bobbled by receivers and intercepted at a much higher rate then other QBs.

If he stopped firing balls in and put some touch on some of his passes, I mean he’d still throw about 20 INTs a year but he could cut them down by a third at least.

• M4X

Participant

How many more times you have to be proven wrong to stop valuing your opinion? 

• Mark Alsott

Participant

How many times will y’all continue to feed this troll?

He’s gotta be laughing hysterically at how easy it is to bait you guys! Stop enabling him. Responding to his nonsense serves no purpose other than to inflate his fragile ego. As you stated yourself, his opinion matters not at all, yet you allow him to push buttons.
        Be better than that. He tarnishes everything that he’s a part of.

PLEASE ignore the village idiot.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

So far Saints re-signed Jameis, Kwon, and just signed Caleb Benenoch. Love to see them going in the right direction :).

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

TBH, Jameis looked really good in this game. His arm strength is undeniable and the one INT bounced off the hands of his receiver. If Jameis can cut down on the T/O’s then the sky is the limit for him. IMO the Saints will be quite good this year and we will have our hands full against them.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Wrong.

TBH, Jameis looked really good in this game. His arm strength is undeniable and the one INT bounced off the hands of his receiver. If Jameis can cut down on the T/O’s then the sky is the limit for him. IMO the Saints will be quite good this year and we will have our hands full against them.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Wrong.

We’ll see about that. I will accept your apology at seasons end.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

• TBChucky

Participant

I see Jameis is in mid-season form already! Watch out NFC South!! 🙄

• SoberInSac

Participant

I’m telling you there is just something off with him. Chemical imbalance whatever. Dude can look like a top 5 QB then do the dumbest thing at the worst possible time. Not once but over and over and over. I knew he will never be a consistent accurate elite QB. In his last game with us he had 29 picks he had a chance to win in it. But what does he do he makes himself infamous throwing his freaking 30th int. and lost the game. Who wouldn’t do anything they could to avoid 30 ints. He just can’t help it. It’s in his dna we saw what he is. A roller coaster ride that’s fun then you puke and wish you never got on.

• seekpar

Participant

“Roller coaster ride” VG description of Lameis Jameis wINsTon’s QB play. Live by the pass, die by the pass could be a VG one also.

• theknees

Participant

Lolz

• Greattimes

Participant

Sean Payton will learn what every HC has learned about Winston. He looks great in practice and the HC comes out and says they have solved Winston’s issues. Then game time comes around and everything Winston has learned goes right out the window. Winston will always be throwing interceptions. How long Payton sticks with Winston is unknown. If Winston starts throwing INT’s like he did in Tampa, I doubt Payton will have much patience with Winston.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.