Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10777877/aldon-smith-detained-los-angeles-airportHe has to be cut right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aldon Smith is 10 times better than CaveManGang , an aguably their best player.This would be like Lavonte David getting in trouble. Of course you don't cut him.No comparison to a mediocre #2 wr with a bum hamstring and an endless string of conduct problems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have no choice but to cut him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have more choices than just “cut him”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have more choices than just "cut him".

They could find a trade partner?  He's too big a distraction for the Niners at this point.  It's time for them to move on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The CMG hurt is strong here Luke

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have more choices than just "cut him".

They could find a trade partner?  He's too big a distraction for the Niners at this point.  It's time for them to move on.

Trade partner? Who knows. They might on draft day if they are interested in shipping him out. The other option, which is more likely, is that they hold onto him and see what comes of his legal situation. If he goes to jail, then they will probably cut him. If he walks free, then he will be given another chance to straighten his sh*t out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not just CMG, it's any player that we get rid of that may contribute positively to another team.  Michael Bennett, Talib, Revis, Mike Williams.  We have to start keeping productive players like other successful franchises.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not just CMG, it's any player that we get rid of that may contribute positively to another team.  Michael Bennett, Talib, Revis, Mike Williams.  We have to start keeping productive players like other successful franchises.

The "any player that we get rid of" hurt is strong here LukeBtw, pretty amazing that through all these years we've only gotten rid of "Talib, Revis, Mike Williams"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The crap they make you go through at the airport is completely un-American. If they would actually ‘single-out’ certain people then I could see the operation as being a necessary one. But, singling out ginormous Dwight Howard looking dudes, or the little old lady carrying around an IV bag……is just absurd and a complete violation of one’s civil rights. Smith is an idiot for saying what he did, but I do understand his disgust at TSA. And, to think, we subject ourselves to this shlt to fly a damn plane that we pay out of our asses to fly on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "any player that we get rid of" hurt is strong here Luke

Ha.  No, just productive ones.  Hate seeing pro-bowlers leave here to help other teams get a Lombardi. I know, most here dont like winning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The crap they make you go through at the airport is completely un-American. If they would actually 'single-out' certain people then I could see the operation as being a necessary one. But, singling out ginormous Dwight Howard looking dudes, or the little old lady carrying around an IV bag......is just absurd and a complete violation of one's civil rights.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smith has a longer history of problems than just this.  His talent says he won’t get cut because pass rushers are hard to replace.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Harbaugh will let the details come out before he said to much, unlike our coach that trades productive players because it “sounds bad”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Big differences between the Bucs and the Niners. Niners are a team that have an established winning culture with their current players. An Aldon Smith type situation isn't going to be much of a distraction. That team is going to ball out with or without him. With the Bucs, they are starting on the ground floor again and they are trying to build something like what the Niners, Pats, Seahawks have. Teams that are on the ground level and are trying to form their own identity as a team, they are more prone to distractions. L&L are trying to build this team up and more power to them if they want to ship out a guy like #CMG who seems more caught up in his off the field shenanigans than being a productive member of the team. The media came and asked L&L multiple times about MW19 and it got to a point where the answer given was "he needs to say out of the newspapers in the offseason". Well he didn't. To L&L, he wasn't receiving the message and he made it an easy decision. So really these issues vary team to team. We might just get to a point in a few years where the Bucs will be more lenient and patient when it comes to some of the divas and immaturity that comes with some of these athletes...but not right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know, most here dont like winning.

I know, most here can only hope to be half the fan you are.  thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule. we are lucky to have you here.lol ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The crap they make you go through at the airport is completely un-American. If they would actually 'single-out' certain people then I could see the operation as being a necessary one. But, singling out ginormous Dwight Howard looking dudes, or the little old lady carrying around an IV bag......is just absurd and a complete violation of one's civil rights. Smith is an idiot for saying what he did, but I do understand his disgust at TSA. And, to think, we subject ourselves to this shlt to fly a damn plane that we pay out of our asses to fly on.

Yeah, we probably blew up our own buildings just so we could hassle you more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The crap they make you go through at the airport is completely un-American. If they would actually 'single-out' certain people then I could see the operation as being a necessary one. But, singling out ginormous Dwight Howard looking dudes, or the little old lady carrying around an IV bag......is just absurd and a complete violation of one's civil rights. Smith is an idiot for saying what he did, but I do understand his disgust at TSA. And, to think, we subject ourselves to this shlt to fly a damn plane that we pay out of our asses to fly on.

I travel every week, for 30 years, normally 4 filghts a week, most international. 7 million air miles, 6, 000 flights. I can tell you that the TSA agents in Canada, USA and Mexico are IDIOTS, ex Burger King workers who LOVE to harass innocent people for no good reason. Do we need security, obviously. But ask yourself two questions; how many crazy bombers have they caught going through security? Second, do the workers who handle the baggage go through the same scrutiny that we fools go through each flight?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I travel every week, for 30 years, normally 4 filghts a week, most international. 7 million air miles, 6, 000 flights. I can tell you that the TSA agents in Canada, USA and Mexico are IDIOTS, ex Burger King workers who LOVE to harass innocent people for no good reason. Do we need security, obviously. But ask yourself two questions; how many crazy bombers have they caught going through security? Second, do the workers who handle the baggage go through the same scrutiny that we fools go through each flight?

I travel a lot too and agree with your thoughts except I would offer that the mere presence of agents has an impact so I a not sure you can judge it by "bombers  . .they caught."  Still, its frustrating no doubt.  Everything occurs in waves. The security was well worth it in 2002, seems much less worth it in 2014 . . . but, unfortunately, there will probably come a time agin when it will seem worth it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no probably to it. Those planes were holograms....ask Durango.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Big differences between the Bucs and the Niners. Niners are a team that have an established winning culture with their current players. An Aldon Smith type situation isn't going to be much of a distraction. That team is going to ball out with or without him. With the Bucs, they are starting on the ground floor again and they are trying to build something like what the Niners, Pats, Seahawks have. Teams that are on the ground level and are trying to form their own identity as a team, they are more prone to distractions. L&L are trying to build this team up and more power to them if they want to ship out a guy like #CMG who seems more caught up in his off the field shenanigans than being a productive member of the team. The media came and asked L&L multiple times about MW19 and it got to a point where the answer given was "he needs to say out of the newspapers in the offseason". Well he didn't. To L&L, he wasn't receiving the message and he made it an easy decision. So really these issues vary team to team. We might just get to a point in a few years where the Bucs will be more lenient and patient when it comes to some of the divas and immaturity that comes with some of these athletes...but not right now.

This winning culture you speak of.  Kaep is being investigated and Smith got arrested.  I'm not saying I disagree with you, both of these players will be with the Niners for a long time.  My point is, you have to make smart personnel decisions and most of that should be around what they do on the field.  A god organization has a culture that will correct that kind of behavior quickly. Im  a Lovie believer, he gets a complete pass on this first season because I believe he's the right guy.  He has done tow moves so far where I have scratched my head.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no probably to it. Those planes were holograms....ask Durango.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As long as i can fly safely.... i don't care how many randoms they pull out of line for a re-screening. Hell, i was one of them just a few weeks ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As long as i can fly safely.... i don't care how many randoms they pull out of line for a re-screening. Hell, i was one of them just a few weeks ago.

They thought you were carry a flashlight?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're not reading between the lines here, bud.There seems to be a pretty common denominator when it comes to recent (20 years) terrorist attacks. That 'common denominator' needs to be harassed by TSA, not Dwight Howard and Miss Daisy. But, this is PC America, so we will let the 'common denominator' pass (in fear of being criticized for racial profiling) and search the f%^& outta Granny Gertrude whose arthritis is so bad that it would be impossible for her to carry out any attack of any sort.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I travel a lot too and agree with your thoughts except I would offer that the mere presence of agents has an impact so I a not sure you can judge it by "bombers  . .they caught."  Still, its frustrating no doubt.  Everything occurs in waves. The security was well worth it in 2002, seems much less worth it in 2014 . . . but, unfortunately, there will probably come a time agin when it will seem worth it

Agreed VBF

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I fear for my safety when they let a jihad like Aldon Smith outta jail already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy is a head case.  PERIOD.  He needs meds…all the time off is pure hell for this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You might feel differently if it was your child/parent/spouse that was killed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You might feel differently if it was your child/parent/spouse that was killed.

Read all of my posts........not just the first one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Given his DUI history, I think he meant to say he had a Jager bomb”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Given his DUI history, I think he meant to say he had a Jager bomb"

Boom !!! tumblr_m8cekcQYIn1r01h8s.gif

Please wait…

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.