Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBucks05

Participant

Aldon Smith gets 12 days in jail on DUI charge49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has not avoided jail time.  But he has gotten the closest thing possible to no jail time.According to Tracy Kaplan of the San Jose Mercury News, a judge has sentenced 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith to 12 days in jail on gun and DUI charges.  He gets credit for one day served, and he’ll serve the remaining 11 by participating in a work crew on Mondays, starting July 28.It means that he’ll typically miss one day of work each week until the 11 days are served, exposing Smith to a fine from the 49ers.  The bigger consequence as it relates to Smith’s job comes from the decision to reduce the three weapons charges from felonies to misdemeanors.  That gives the outcome far less sting, from a legal standpoint.He’ll also serve 235 hours of community service and pay a $2,000 fine.  Smith will be placed on three years of probation, during which time he can’t own a weapon or ammunition.The NFL will now review the case for discipline under the personal-conduct policy.  Given his history of off-field issues, a suspension is probable.  The reduction of the felonies to misdemeanors could help minimize or even eliminate the suspension.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/18/aldon-smith-gets-12-days-in-jail-on-dui-charge/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bullspit.  That thug should do hard time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to see NFL players aren’t immune to getting punished for breaking the law!/blue

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. I bet he’ll learn now. /sarcasm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got lucky.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a point where we need to revoke people’s licenses. I’ve been drinking for years and not once have I stepped behind the wheel. I imagine if I ever had to I’d drive 25 mph everywhere.Aldon can afford taxis or a limo driver. Jeez. Get him off the roads.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a point where we need to revoke people's licenses. I've been drinking for years and not once have I stepped behind the wheel. I imagine if I ever had to I'd drive 25 mph everywhere.Aldon can afford taxis or a limo driver. Jeez. Get him off the roads.

Revoking license won't work because they will drive anyways. They do need to use the breathalyzer thing for cars. Lets say you get 1 DUI and your done. You must use the breathalyzer to get the vehicle to start. Obviously people will likley use someone else to blow into it, but then those people need to be held accountable too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a point where we need to revoke people's licenses. I've been drinking for years and not once have I stepped behind the wheel. I imagine if I ever had to I'd drive 25 mph everywhere.Aldon can afford taxis or a limo driver. Jeez. Get him off the roads.

Revoking license won't work because they will drive anyways. They do need to use the breathalyzer thing for cars. Lets say you get 1 DUI and your done. You must use the breathalyzer to get the vehicle to start. Obviously people will likley use someone else to blow into it, but then those people need to be held accountable too.

Not for everyone, but it would deter some potential drunkards and that alone is worth it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must be fun to catch a buzz and drive around?...still, it's probably better that way. The hookers in the back of aldon's car probably were on some stronger stuff. No way they need to drive. That's what aldon gets for being a gentleman.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“Obviously people will likley use someone else to blow into it,”I don't think that works. There's something about the breathalyzer that customizes it to the user.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A guy I know had received multiple DUI/DWIs, and had a “breath-starter”, or whatever. His girlfriend would blow into it for him and he would drive around until the probate officer I formed them that the little video camera built into it had snapped a picture of her every time she started it. They got got. Ironically, she is a drug rehab counselor now. Maybe Ozmanweedius wants to chat with her to solve his little "problems"...Hahahaha!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sFinkter trying so hard right now , lol. Poor little loser. Deep Mind Fugged.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

"Ozmanweedius." I kind of like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Obviously people will likley use someone else to blow into it,"I don't think that works. There's something about the breathalyzer that customizes it to the user.

You're correct, sir. I work at an auto repair shop and we've had a couple customers that have it in their cars, they have to hang around and start the car for us to pull it in/out of the shop.Mr Smith could use one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Obviously people will likley use someone else to blow into it,"I don't think that works. There's something about the breathalyzer that customizes it to the user.

You're correct, sir. I work at an auto repair shop and we've had a couple customers that have it in their cars, they have to hang around and start the car for us to pull it in/out of the shop.Mr Smith could use one.

Guy has some issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He might just buy another car o_O

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol yeah there’s always that…

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.