Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why does this worry me?

Very odd

• Mic

Participant

We know what we get vs Smith Heinicke uses his legs?

• Wutt

Participant

Heinicke can run, they still can’t score points though.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What will Bowles dial up? Minter spy?

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

No Smith? This makes me smile.

• Buccaholic

Participant

Washington fans think that he (Heinicke) gives them the best chance to beat us. So, I did a few Madden 21 games with Heinicke starting. Shocked! Is all I’m gonna say… Bucs didn’t win any of them. Heinicke can sling it. His mobility opened up both aspects of their game and WFT’s defense was too much for our offense.

This game reminds me of our SuperBowl. #1 (#4 WFT) Defense stopped the #1 (#5 TB) Offense.

I’m hoping the Bucs win but I wouldn’t bet on the WFT losing. I don’t trust our defense. This is not going to be a blowout. This is going to be a dog fight.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

There’s something about back up quarterback’s against any defense we throw out that worries me.

• Vance

Participant

Ohhhh crap a back up QB.. would rather see Smith. We just have a bad history with backups coming in..this guy is third string..not sure why this worries me.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The mobility and the history of making backups look elite.

That said, he’s still a backup on the big stage.

Hopefully we have a game plan

• seekpar

Participant

Just blitz the fuck out of him!

• TURBO

Participant

Washington fans think that he (Heinicke) gives them the best chance to beat us. So, I did a few Madden 21 games with Heinicke starting. Shocked! Is all I’m gonna say… Bucs didn’t win any of them. Heinicke can sling it. His mobility opened up both aspects of their game and WFT’s defense was too much for our offense.

This game reminds me of our SuperBowl. #1 (#4 WFT) Defense stopped the #1 (#5 TB) Offense.

I’m hoping the Bucs win but I wouldn’t bet on the WFT losing. I don’t trust our defense. This is not going to be a blowout. This is going to be a dog fight.

You are basing this opinion on a video game?

lol

I mean, that is some great stuff right there…

• Buccaholic

Participant

I’m not basing anything of a video game. The video game, in case you missed it in another thread, was to get an idea of what to expect tonight. CPU vs CPU. Go look up their real life stats. Their total defense ranks 4th. Our total offense ranks 5th. They’re tough to pass against but are susceptible to the run, which is why Hurts scored 2x on them last week. We’ve witnessed this team make 3rd strings look like FHoF’s, which is why I don’t trust this defense.

FWIW, I just ran another game…

Bucs win! Bucs win! Bucs win! 27 – 11.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Man , this freagggin’ game is getting more stressful by the minute.
      The entire reason I slighted for Wash over NYG was Smith can’t move .
      This is where D White and his speed being out worries me a little.
      Be it the hidden yards on tosses or screens that get 6-7 instead of 3-4 yards. Those hidden yards all add up n have an effect on the overall game. Or the QB scrambling like Carr did in LV for a 1st down and him meeting him 1/2 yrd short.
      Then lastly theres the rushed or hurried throws from him coming that lead to incompletions or better yet a possible int/turnover.
      He has an effect on all those type of scenarios that can’t be denied plus he hits like a truck n let’s them know it.
      Hope Minter plays out of his mind.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

If this was Washington thinking that he gives them a better chance to win, then I don’t know why smith would be inactive instead of the #2, with the option of bringing him in possibly.

• FLASH

Participant

You are basing this opinion on a video game?

lol

I mean, that is some great stuff right there…

Better odds flipping a coin, right? Sup Turb! GO BUCS!

• Roy

Participant

You guys are too much. Heineke wasn’t even in the league a couple months ago. The Bucs will feast on this guy. The y should have been preparing for him at least somewhat because he was supposed to be platooning even before this news.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That’s why I was scared of the mobile qb vs Alex Smith…

But we pulled it out.

I’m drinking tonight fellas!!!!

Let’s

Fucking

Go!!!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.