Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• BIZKITLIMPED

Participant

Apparently they’re not worried about depth on DL or LB hopefully they’ll get some UDFA’S in here for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Offense was 32nd in terms of total yards. We needed an overhaul. 2015, we look to add some more pieces to the defenses.

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

I was surprised to see every pick on the offensive side. Yes, we were  one of the worst offenses last season, but I did think we’d grab a defensive player at some point. That said, I’m happy with our draft selections, and we should have options to bring in via UDFA, to add to an already talented defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I fully expected some late round help at LB or DL. I’m actually pretty happy with how our secondary has shaped up, though. Should be interesting to see who we bring in after the draft. I’d take Michael Sam… Jeffcoat if he hasn’t been picked.Regardless, this needed to be done. I'm glad we addressed the O so thoroughly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp… nevermind. Sam is a Ram.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

UDFA at LB, S, and DT would be nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There were many that chose to use Lovie’s years with the Bears to forecast how our draft would go here. As has been evidenced, none of us knew how Lovie’s draft would go with him calling the shots. Maybe his time off did serve him well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems to have adapted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There were many that chose to use Lovie's years with the Bears to forecast how our draft would go here. As has been evidenced, none of us knew how Lovie's draft would go with him calling the shots. Maybe his time off did serve him well.

What???You mean the team that used 6 of their 9 1st rounders on offense during Lovies time there?Don't confuse poor results with not spending a ton of resources on trying to fix the offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unlike Dungy, Lovie understands he can’t rely on his D to score our TD’s.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

William Gholston and Steven Means

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t wait to see Gholston this year, he has the strength and potential to destroy Brees, Cam, and Ryan :)

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.