All the Aguayo haters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    xbucsx_4_xevax
    Participant

Soooooo what do you fellas have to say about your Folk? Getting FGs blocked and missing mid distance FGs… I would of much rather stick with the kid and gave him more time to get comfortable and grow.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Havok904
    Participant

They both suck.

The Bucs can’t afford to lose games with missed FGs and extra points with the intention of allowing someone time to “grow”.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    nitey
    Participant

There’s no haters here Xbucs, just realists. Aguayo wasn’t getting it done and the pressure of every miss was causing him to get more and more down on himself. He needed a fresh start on another team.

Folk is probably not the answer either, but the pressure on him isn’t at the level that Aquayo was facing and he’s been a competent kicker in the past. I suspect that we are not done bringing in kickers yet.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

I was a supporter of the pick and the young man. Releasing him was the best thing for him. I think Folk will be fine. He’s a veteran and has worked thru slumps before.
    I have no criticism for Licht. He saw a problem with the kicking game and took action to correct it. It didn’t work out. He may not be dome trying to fix it.
    Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

BucsBay
    Participant

Folk missed from 47 and had a XP blocked. I’m not going to read too much into it. He’s not a pro-bowl kicker, but he’s not a head case either.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

He’s a head case.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Pepsi
    Participant

What does Folk missing a 47 yard kick have to do with Aguayo proving to be a total liability and a terrible kicker?

Theres no scenario where something makes me wish we didnt release Aguayo, its independent of what Folk is doing now.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Pepsi is correct. Bottom line, this team deserves a better kicker than Nick Folk. We should find one as there are plenty out there.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

freddy
    Participant

Plenty out there? Thats great news! Can you provide us a list of the top 5 kickers currently available?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    welzboy409
    Participant

Heres an idea, Hold open try outs at One buc place I bet youll find a better option off the street than either , Folk looks just as bad if not worse.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    ghost
    Participant

flashbacks of blackkat/lovie threads..

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    J.A.S.H.E.R.
    Participant

OP is an asshat.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Hayseed
    Participant

Folk has demonstrated success in this league. Agauyo hasn’t and didn’t show progress. We’re better off with him somewhere else.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Any hopes of a Packer comeback died amidst a crimson wave of destruction.

freddy
    Participant

We should probably use a 2nd round pick in the draft next year to get the best PK available. That would ensure we have a great kickers for at least a decade.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t get to see the blocked kick. Where does the blame go? Was it low and poorly timed? Was it a missed blocking assignment?

Still take Folk’s body of work and mental fortitude over Aguayo’s body language and small body of work.

Did you see Aguayo on Hard Knocks? He looked like he was about to cry… nothing against the kid personally, but he isn’t cut out for the pro level. Folk on the other-hand (for all of his issues) has shown for years that he can compete in this league.

We are comparing boxed wine (Aguayo) to bottled win (Folk.) I don’t care how shitty the bottle is, 99 times out of 100 it’s better than the boxed wine.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.