Viewing 103 reply threads

• Author

• traew01

Participant

F--- yourselves. Listened to your pro-Winston and anti-Mariota stupidity every single day leading up to the draft. I hope you are happy now. Bunch of absolute FSU loving morons. We will regret that decision for the next decade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1 shoot me now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First career throw, pick six.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quick recap. Before Winston even has one completion, Mariota already has 2 TD passes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are you Mark Cook?? F'ing FSU homer. What an absolute joke. Pathetic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QBs that ran gimmick college offenses in college take the NFL by surprise in the first few seasons or games. (See RG3, Kapernick, Freeman) I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dropoff in mariota’s performance. It helps that the bucs D sucks. In the long run I still think Winston will be better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah thanks alot jag offs

Please wait…

• lfer2rrt

Participant

You seem very agitated, Desmond. Telling Winston supporters to go "F-themselves" midway through the first quarter of the first game of Winston's career, is rather on the extreme side.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am willing to give him more than 7 minutes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I lost my grandfather to cancer, he had a funner time croaking than watching this shit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quick recap. Before Winston even has one completion, Mariota already has 2 TD passes.

LOL facts

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is clearly a bust after less than one quarter. LOL!

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

You get bnned around here cor speaking obvious truth of maiotta being superior

Please wait…

• lfer2rrt

Participant

He’s made some early rookie mistakes. But he’s made a couple good throws and some veteran-type decisions this last drive. And there's the touchdown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's made some early rookie mistakes. But he's made a couple good throws and some veteran-type decisions this last drive.

Yeah but the guy who was drafted after him, ya know, the guy who wasn't as pro-ready, is making zero rookie mistakes, looks like a seasoned vet qb who is dissecting Lovie's craptastic defense

Please wait…

• vlagatta

F--- yourselves. Listened to your pro-Winston and anti-Mariota stupidity every single day leading up to the draft. I hope you are happy now. Bunch of absolute FSU loving morons. We will regret that decision for the next decade.

How many of you here would want to go to battle or sit in a foxhole with a guy like traew01 ?How many of you would want to have to work with a guy like traew01?me neither.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota dominating… with our luck tho I knew as soon as we passed on him he was destined for greatenss

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We yelled and screamed, you see now we got the wrong guy. I hope your happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one would listen to me. I tried to tell ya who the better qb was, but noooooOoo.He might get better, but golly gee wiz, theyre making mariota look like freaking rodgers with wheels, instantly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even 1 half of NFL experience and apparently we picked the wrong guy… *sigh*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You seem very agitated, Desmond. Telling Winston supporters to go "F-themselves" midway through the first quarter of the first game of Winston's career, is rather on the extreme side.

I'm not the guy who started this thread.

Please wait…

• CWeberUSN

Participant

I was called racist by posters for wanting Mariota over Winston. If Mariotas is the better NFL players does that make me still racist? I seriously hope Winston collects himself I’m terrified right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It might take a couple of seasons for you to get off Jameis’ jock, but he’s right… Winston was the wrong pick. Mariota under Koetter’s tutelage could have been dominant for years to come. I can’t wait to see Mariota exceed everyone’s expectations. I also hope Winston can pull his head out of his proverbial hind quarters, because as of right now, he is sucking hind teet. He has thrown 2 picks that shouldn't have happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, cause I’m sure Mariota would look this good on the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was called racist by posters for wanting Mariota over Winston. If Mariotas is the better NFL players does that make me still racist? I seriously hope Winston collects himself I'm terrified right now.

I bet there are a lot of non racists, who got called racists, who feel the same way.People attacked the hell out of me here for not singing winstons praises.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seconded. Smh. Winston is all hype, no go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody with decent vision could see that mariota was better. Mariota looks exactly as he has for the last 3 years at oregon. Winston is making the same bone-headed mistakes he made all of last year. Only difference is winston doesn’t have FSU’S defense to bail him out

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I was called racist by posters for wanting Mariota over Winston. If Mariotas is the better NFL players does that make me still racist? I seriously hope Winston collects himself I'm terrified right now.

I bet there are a lot of non racists, who got called racists, who feel the same way.People attacked the hell out of me here for not singing winstons praises.

that poor guy Skull and Bones got picked on all the time by that Harry dude.  He was even banned here twice for being right..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QBs that ran gimmick college offenses in college take the NFL by surprise in the first few seasons or games. (See RG3, Kapernick, Freeman) I wouldn't be surprised to see a dropoff in mariota's performance. It helps that the bucs D sucks. In the long run I still think Winston will be better.

Thumbs Up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

told you so. told you so. told you so.Marcus should have been the pick.you all called me an idiot hahahahahahahahahahow you like them apples?    so funnySOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  wrong!!!  he sucks so badill call it 2.5 pics in the first half... marcus is gonna be a superstar.proves what I knew all along.  I am smart, and you guys are dumb lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody with decent vision could see that mariota was better. Mariota looks exactly as he has for the last 3 years at oregon. Winston is making the same bone-headed mistakes he made all of last year. Only difference is winston doesn't have FSU'S defense to bail him out

This

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, cause I'm sure Mariota would look this good on the Bucs.

He looked good at Oregon and now he looks good in Tennessee.... What would make you think he wouldn't?Winston fans will be eating crow in a couple of years. Mariota will be a HOF'er. Think what you will. That guy just has the "it" factor. It's just unfortunate nobody could see past the FSU hype machine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually Winston threw a TD pass right after Mariato.  And Winston has thrown a TD to BOTH teams.Winston > Mariato

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we have waited since April for you guys to eat crow for all of the mean, arrogant things you said.just man up and eat it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you actually think that the score would be reversed simply by switching QB’s  ??  There is constant confusion in the Bucs defense alignments, they have no idea how to defend what the Titans are doing…………………scoreboard the titans coaching staff………..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marcus IS playing pretty damn good IN TAMPA right now. Just saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have received a few “threats” from FSU Twitter over the last several months. I have been on those losers for about a half hour now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was on record as being happy with either. Very early days on who made the right call.Not early days on the HC who is calling this defense. I'm on the fire Lovie bandwagon until he proves me wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was on record as being happy with either. Very early days on who made the right call.Not early days on the HC who is calling this defense. I'm on the fire Lovie bandwagon until he proves me wrong.

Right? That defense at least makes you look away from winston.I mean, winston is horrible, but the defense is something even worse. It may be some of the worst defense ive ever seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol at the dumb shit i’ve seen in this thread.Tim Couch would look good against this defense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a freaking joke. Worst D in the NFL after week 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a freaking joke. Worst D in the NFL after week 1.

Those defensive coaches doe!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can read my post on the game day thread!!! I agree our leadership got the Damd pick wrong including the peeps on those networks that praised how FSU gets players ready for the pros….go back and listen it’s not just second guessing we tried to tell you guys who was better now we are screwed for yrs!!!!! While MM shines in the meantime…you shall see more of these so called gimmicky offenses when we play Chip and CO.  They may throw up another 60 like the falcs did to us last year…..MM in two games against Winton will have thrown up a smack down of more than 80 on us!!!!lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But, …they’ve been training for them this entire preseason!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well the entire lot of you MM Nut-huggers are the reason why there is so much animosity and negativity on the board all the time about this stuff.  Support the QB of the Bucs, he played better today but not perfect.  Look at the day that Flacco had today, he  sucked ass last week as did, Derk Carr, as did a multitude of players…its the NFL and one game does not determine  season nor a career, lets see where the lad sare in 3-5 years, and then decide………… Sorry but you show yourselves to be total dumb asses who have little sense, sorry but you are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well the entire lot of you MM Nut-huggers are the reason why there is so much animosity and negativity on the board all the time about this stuff.  Support the QB of the Bucs, he played better today but not perfect.  Look at the day that Flacco had today, he  sucked ass last week as did, Derk Carr, as did a multitude of players...its the NFL and one game does not determine  season nor a career, lets see where the lad sare in 3-5 years, and then decide............ Sorry but you show yourselves to be total dumb asses who have little sense, sorry but you are.

Stop it. Overreacting to one game is always the best way of determining how good or bad players are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man. Last week you’da thought it was the end of the world in Tampa. So much pent up frustration. Side note: Turns out Mariota's fumbling in college might have actually been something. Buddy drops the ball like no other.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man. Last week you'da thought it was the end of the world in Tampa. So much pent up frustration. Side note: Turns out Mariota's fumbling in college might have actually been something. Buddy drops the ball like no other.

He's still a good pick, but yeah, that was his knock coming out of college.You pick him, you cannot let anyone touch him. It may have been the biggest turn off to lilo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who let you out of your cage?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail thread.Funny that we haven't seen most of the clowns today who posted in this thread agreeing with the OP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail thread.Funny that we haven't seen most of the clowns today who posted in this thread agreeing with the OP.

My favorite part is that those of us who are neutral or pro-winston on the matter have stayed here the entire time. The Mariota supporters who came out in droves week 1 are NOWHERE to be seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My favorite part is that those of us who are neutral or pro-winston on the matter have stayed here the entire time. The Mariota supporters who came out in droves week 1 are NOWHERE to be seen.

Yup, and if we lose next week, they will be back and blame it all on Winston. They'll say that this week was an anomaly and doesn't mean anything, even though all rookie QB's are inconsistent, including their precious boy Mariota who fell back down to earth today against the Browns.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well the entire lot of you MM Nut-huggers are the reason why there is so much animosity and negativity on the board all the time about this stuff.  Support the QB of the Bucs, he played better today but not perfect.  Look at the day that Flacco had today, he  sucked ass last week as did, Derk Carr, as did a multitude of players...its the NFL and one game does not determine  season nor a career, lets see where the lad sare in 3-5 years, and then decide............ Sorry but you show yourselves to be total dumb asses who have little sense, sorry but you are.

+1I'm glad all these tools could suck on the crow, or whatever else they prefer, in such short order.What's so nice about it is Mariota showed exactly what it is us "Winston lovers" were saying pre draft: he will wilt at the first sign of pressure. According to SI's recap of the Titans game, MM looked bewildered and confused in the pocket once the Browns got to him on a regular basis. Funny, Winston handled the pressure in a total different way. Not only during the game but after a week of getting burned down by half of his own fan base.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm beginning to wonder how many of those posters are fans of division rival teams that join the board only to criticize our team and provoke the fan base. I mean, it would make sense that for the week preceding the Saints game they would be on here messing with us then no where to be found after we win. They are probably off drowning in their sorrows. 0-2 and your HOF QB was visibly shaken after the game. Enjoy the next decade or two, suckers.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Man. Last week you'da thought it was the end of the world in Tampa. So much pent up frustration. Side note: Turns out Mariota's fumbling in college might have actually been something. Buddy drops the ball like no other.

He's still a good pick, but yeah, that was his knock coming out of college.You pick him, you cannot let anyone touch him. It may have been the biggest turn off to lilo.

They touched him a lot today, resulting in 7 sacks, three fumbles, countless hurries, and an INT that was called back because of a penalty. :)(The Browns may have issues, and more than a few problems with the QB position, but their defense is surprisingly capable when they click.)**Even Manziel made some incredible plays today. I think I've entered the Twilight Zone. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They touched him a lot today, resulting in 7 sacks, three fumbles, countless hurries, and an INT that was called back because of a penalty. :)(The Browns may have issues, and more than a few problems with the QB position, but their defense is surprisingly capable when they click.)**Even Manziel made some incredible plays today. I think I've entered the Twilight Zone. :)

Yeah, weird week.And gold said he had bet some money on last game? Those cats made a buc.But, with the oline we have here in tampa, winson IS more sturdy. That much is quite true. For whatever reason, he needs to be left alone. Get your hands on mariota, he's like a vending machine.  I imagine both with have a rocky first year. They both have their weaknesses, so it will be interesting to see what their nfl limits are. Very mccoyvssuh-esque situation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PeopleWinston was coming in to a FAR less complete team, with a lackluster oline and a new offense.It's GOING to involve growing pains for us way more than TEN last week.Patience is something that may be in short supply here. Maybe even for good reason...but we should expect this. It's not gonna be a cakewalk and Winston is not to blame for it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PeopleWinston was coming in to a FAR less complete team, with a lackluster oline and a new offense.It's GOING to involve growing pains for us way more than TEN last week.Patience is something that may be in short supply here. Maybe even for good reason...but we should expect this. It's not gonna be a cakewalk and Winston is not to blame for it.

Hi Beatles. Great day for some of us. We won. Those who don’t enjoy our wins? Can’t help them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hi Beatles. Great day for some of us. We won. Those who don't enjoy our wins? Can't help them.

Agree  When is it not a great day when the Bucs win?  Does it really matter what Mariota does or doesn't do??  Sad to see there are so many alleged buc fans in this post that are more about Winston failing than the Bucs winning.  This season there will be plenty of both up and down days.That being said after last season the Bucs are on the way back. IMO. It is a rebuilding year and the beginning of the journey.If you are only a Mariota fan and Winston hater you will be perpetually unhappy. Either claiming everyone is wrong when Mariota shines, or being filled with anger every time Winston succeeds.Since many like the original poster fall into that category I suggest for their own well being they choose to be a fan of some other team because this board is for Buc fans that enjoy winning.  JMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. 1JW win down; hopefully many to go!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can read my post on the game day thread!!! I agree our leadership got the Damd pick wrong including the peeps on those networks that praised how FSU gets players ready for the pros....go back and listen it's not just second guessing we tried to tell you guys who was better now we are screwed for yrs!!!!! While MM shines in the meantime...you shall see more of these so called gimmicky offenses when we play Chip and CO.  They may throw up another 60 like the falcs did to us last year.....MM in two games against Winton will have thrown up a smack down of more than 80 on us!!!!lol

************Thread Update************Winston just outplayed future HOFer Drew Brees at New Orleans in a tough divisional road game. Tampa Bay had not defeated New Orleans in the last 7 consecutive matchups prior to Sunday's game and Winston the rookie did it.While Winston was schooling Drew Brees as a rookie in Drew's own house, Marcus Mariota was fumbling three times in losing to the Browns, and was outgunned by JFF, who slid in last years draft, got destroyed last year when he started, just got out of rehab, and could not win the starting job in Cleveland against Josh McCown. Mariota had a rough first half, going 3 and out to start the game, he had two critical delay of game penalties, effectively killing drives in the first half, he was strip sacked in the first quarter and sacked seven times overall. They were routed by the Browns 28-14. Winston improved his completion percentage to over 66% on the road in New Orleans, and did not have any interceptions. He finished with a 114.6 passer rating and he threw and ran for a TD. Funny enough, Winston now has more rushes, more yards and more rushing TD's than Mariota does through two weeks. Somewhat baffling all NFL analysts "concrete shoes" Winston finishes week two in the NFL with less sacks taken then the ultra mobile Mariota.Chip Kelly, the guru of the Mariota spread offense just got pummelled at home by Dallas without the injured Dez Bryant. Tony Romo also went down injured in the matchup, leading to the Philly defense being embarrassed by Brandon Weedon who went 7-7 for 73 yards and a TD to close out the 20-10 divisional road victory against the now 0-2 Eagles. The guru's hand selected QB Sam Bradford has 2 TD, 4 INT and a passer rating of 72 through two weeks for anyone who is keeping track. Of course, one week, or two in the grand scheme of things doesn't really tell the whole picture about a football team, or a player, does it?  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody with decent vision could see that mariota was better. Mariota looks exactly as he has for the last 3 years at oregon. Winston is making the same bone-headed mistakes he made all of last year. Only difference is winston doesn't have FSU'S defense to bail him out

This

Really?  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny enough, Winston now has more rushes, more yards and more rushing TD's than Mariota does through two weeks. Somewhat baffling all NFL analysts "concrete shoes" Winston finishes week two in the NFL with less sacks taken then the ultra mobile Mariota.

It is ironic, isn't it? I also find it ironic that the "run first, pass second" Mariota has thrown for more yards, better completion percentage, thrown for twice as many TD's, and has a QBR that's almost 50 points higher than the pro-ready, gun slinging Winston. Baffling indeed. Both these QB's appear to have bright futures ahead of them. I'm happy we have Winston and look forward to our future with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I call Bull on that.... several FSUtwitter mobb members were absent this past week.

Please wait…

• lfer2rrt

Participant

We yelled and screamed, you see now we got the wrong guy. I hope your happy.

I am happy with our pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL at this thread. I’m not sure what the haters were expecting? A rookie QB on a horrible team to come out and throw for 500 yards and 4 TDs? There is going to be lots of awful plays and some glimpses of greatness throughout the course of this year with Jameis looking like he's 'regressing at times' after a week of solid play. That's how rookies roll, especially at QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These types of threads need to locked/deleted…troll material.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston had a run game and defense to lean on this game which makes all the world of a difference for rookie quarterbacks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These types of threads need to locked/deleted...troll material.

Agreed. But they weren't locked last week so they shouldn't be now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL at this thread. I'm not sure what the haters were expecting? A rookie QB on a horrible team to come out and throw for 500 yards and 4 TDs? There is going to be lots of awful plays and some glimpses of greatness throughout the course of this year with Jameis looking like he's 'regressing at times' after a week of solid play. That's how rookies roll, especially at QB.

I can't speak for all of those that prefered Mariota to Winston leading up to the draft, but in my case the thing that gets me the most is not so much how Winston has played to this point but that Mariota, the guy who was supposedly too big of a risk due to how long he would take to develop and to learn basic pro-level concepts like dropping back from center pretty much eradicated those concerns already. Even though some are trying to make it seem like Mariota had a very poor game yesterday, he did alright in a losing effort. Still would prefer Mariota over Winston at this point, but definitely encouraged that Winston showed good improvement this week. And before anyone says Winston's the Bucs QB so stop talking about Mariota, it's no different than the other folks here who talk about getting Suh rather than McCoy or getting Calvin Johnson instead of Gaines Adams (nevermind we never had a chance to draft those two guys). I know Winston is the Buc's QB and I hope he lives up to his first pick status over the years, but that doesn't mean I can't think the other guy was the better option.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The first week, the Titans revealed their Run Option Pass offense….nobody expected it and the Titans were successful…The second week, they didn't fool anybody, teams had time to prepare and the Browns ate them up...Just like the Bucs, the Titans will be lucky to win 6 games this year...gimmicks and trickaration can only get you so far in this league...Both Winston and Mariota will be fine...

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Yeah, weird week.And gold said he had bet some money on last game? Those cats made a buc.But, with the oline we have here in tampa, winson IS more sturdy. That much is quite true. For whatever reason, he needs to be left alone. Get your hands on mariota, he's like a vending machine.  I imagine both with have a rocky first year. They both have their weaknesses, so it will be interesting to see what their nfl limits are. Very mccoyvssuh-esque situation.

Yeah, weird is a good way to phrase it. I agree.Good fortunes to those who put some $$ down. Almost makes me wish I had... almost. In reality, if I had $$ on the game, I probably would have had a stoke in the fourth quarter. :)Per the QBs, I agree. They both are rookies and will look as such during the season; however, I agree that Winston is probably the best for us, as we work on our O-Line problems. Prior to the combine, I was actually more keen on Mariota; however, after reading more about each QB, I had to switch my opinion to thinking Winston was a better fit for the Bucs. With Mariota, I had Redskin flashbacks of RG3. Awesome at the start, but just didn't hold up to the abuse he took. (I know you can never truly equate two different players, but I just couldn't shake the memories fo the end of RG3's first season.)I think that the O-Line growth will help Winston out as they begin to gel. The main thing I'm concerned about so far, is the amount of penalties. I think some of the calls in the first two weeks, across the NFL, has been questionable, but we still need to get that number down to really be successful throughout a season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL at this thread. I'm not sure what the haters were expecting? A rookie QB on a horrible team to come out and throw for 500 yards and 4 TDs? There is going to be lots of awful plays and some glimpses of greatness throughout the course of this year with Jameis looking like he's 'regressing at times' after a week of solid play. That's how rookies roll, especially at QB.

I can't speak for all of those that prefered Mariota to Winston leading up to the draft, but in my case the thing that gets me the most is not so much how Winston has played to this point but that Mariota, the guy who was supposedly too big of a risk due to how long he would take to develop and to learn basic pro-level concepts like dropping back from center pretty much eradicated those concerns already. Even though some are trying to make it seem like Mariota had a very poor game yesterday, he did alright in a losing effort. Still would prefer Mariota over Winston at this point, but definitely encouraged that Winston showed good improvement this week. And before anyone says Winston's the Bucs QB so stop talking about Mariota, it's no different than the other folks here who talk about getting Suh rather than McCoy or getting Calvin Johnson instead of Gaines Adams (nevermind we never had a chance to draft those two guys). I know Winston is the Buc's QB and I hope he lives up to his first pick status over the years, but that doesn't mean I can't think the other guy was the better option.

Uhhhhh no. Mariota had a really, really bad game against the Browns. He single handedly lost that game. You should watch it. His stat line ended up okay but just watch the first half. That was all on Mariota. He took 7 sacks bro. Exactly what I expected when his short throws weren't there. He was indecisive, held the ball too long, took unncecessary sacks and had a bug time case of the butterfingers with 3 fumbles.I had to sit through a week of everyone telling me how great the kid was and how terrible Winston was after the first game. Don't try to twist reality on us now. All of the concerns I had about Mariota showed up against the Browns. The only area he has really excelled is the zero interceptions so far. Outside of that, he had one good game and one bad game, just like Winston.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Uhhhhh no. Mariota had a really, really bad game against the Browns. He single handedly lost that game. You should watch it. His stat line ended up okay but just watch the first half. That was all on Mariota. He took 7 sacks bro. Exactly what I expected when his short throws weren't there. He was indecisive, held the ball too long, took unncecessary sacks and had a bug time case of the butterfingers with 3 fumbles.I had to sit through a week of everyone telling me how great the kid was and how terrible Winston was after the first game. Don't try to twist reality on us now. All of the concerns I had about Mariota showed up against the Browns. The only area he has really excelled is the zero interceptions so far. Outside of that, he had one good game and one bad game, just like Winston.

Agreed. The Browns defense spanked Mariota even harder than when we saw them during the pre-season. Mariota looked completely baffled, hurried and even had the two penalties for delay of game.Just like Winston last week, I doubt that this one game defines Mariota as a player, but he was very bad and all of the "Rookie" showed up in him yesterday. At least he has the tape, so he can learn from it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on and eat your f-ing crow,  jack ass...........5 TD's in one game....OMG!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that poor guy Skull and Bones got picked on all the time by that Harry dude.  He was even banned here twice for being right..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............miss you big fella.........long time no chat....not posting since the 15th of November.........................surprised by that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seconded. Smh. Winston is all hype, no go.

Yeah, I guess he is pretty much identical to Mike Glennon, huh?4 TD in the first half? 5 TD overall? And no picks? Too much hype for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deliSo much vitriol so much foot in mouth... LOL

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

Revisiting this thread makes me laugh.  Some "fans" were willing to give up on Jameis in his first game.  Did they really think therewas no learning curve?I'm assuming that any remaining dissenters just like to stir the pot, are beleaguered Gator fans, are mentally ill.....or all 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is just all hype!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Revisiting this thread makes me laugh.  Some "fans" were willing to give up on Jameis in his first game.  Did they really think therewas no learning curve?I'm assuming that any remaining dissenters just like to stir the pot, are beleaguered Gator fans, are mentally ill.....or all 3.

Yes and the first game that Winston again makes several mistakes leading to a loss they will be back again as they cheer for failure so they can again state "I TOLD YOU SO" lolIMO Winston is progressing at an outstanding rate at this time but the truth will only be known after his 3rd year.  2nd year the game planning will be fierce as every weakness is analyzed and put into opposing teams strategies on dealing with him.

Please wait…

• ryanprovenzano

Participant

Mentally ill, beleaguered Gator fans, oh the horror!! They are gonna have a bad Saturday!  :DBut hey, at least they can watch the Bucs Sunday. I kid, I kid But seriously, anyone writing off Jamies after one game, wasn't gonna like him ever. I for one am very thankful on this Thanksgiving Day that my beloved Bucs picked a franchise qb that is going to put them in position for success for many years too come. It is just icing on the cake that he comes from the best college football program in the land Florida State! GO NOLES

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Normally not a big fan of bumps, but this is too perfect  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did Trae disappear?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

:'(

Did Trae disappear?

Looks like him and most of the haters did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol… people. Jameis saved the board and the franchise!

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

In their head to head matchup Mariotta destroyed Winston.  Enuff said. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In their head to head matchup Mariotta destroyed Winston Lovie's defense.  Enuff said.

FIFY. And yes, we know on this day you give thanks to Tebow, Gruden, and all of the Ladyboys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In their head to head matchup Mariotta destroyed Winston Lovie's defense.  Enuff said.

FIFY. And yes, we know on this day you give thanks to Tebow, Gruden, and all of the Ladyboys.

I'm thankful for this post. On a side note I was a Winston hater, but so far he has proven me wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody with decent vision could see that mariota was better.

This

maybe you should look into Lasik

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ouch

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

The OP is a complete f@cking moron.  Couldn’t get much dumber if he tried.  Also, anyone that was agreeing with the OP, why don’t you go root for the Dolphins or something.  Mariota has nothing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Love these threads.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They went head to head?????? Was it nun chuks, swords, bow staffs...or was it a cage match.....when were they on the field together?  He did flet the Bucs Defense, but that has nothing to do with the obvious upward trend for Winston that has occurred week after week instead of the inconsistencies we see from Mariota, week in week out. Your takes are always weak and flimsy at best. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They went head to head?????? Was it nun chuks, swords, bow staffs...or was it a cage match?

I got twenty on winston with a switchblade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm thankful for this post. On a side note I was a Winston hater, but so far he has proven me wrong.

Well, it's appreciated that you just were in favor of another guy and allowed yourself to be swayed by Jameis' performance. It's absurd to see some "fans" apparently so disappointed by jameis' success. Either way, I get a huge, uh....grin  when I think about the future of this team, and I'm just enjoying that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol.

CAN’T HOOK COOK!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Enough? What about respectability? A winning record, playoffs, ending a super bowl drought?Do you love football or just trolling?

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

I am curious, what made you hate someone without knowing who or what he was all about?  Were you listening to others?  Read the media crap?  Just followed the lost herd?Why didn't you give the kid a fair chance before you spewed all of your pollutants?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol.

Don't mess with the man......What does Mark Cook=Marcellus Wallace

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are the parameters? Vasoline or lotion ok to use?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am curious, what made you hate someone without knowing who or what he was all about?  Were you listening to others?  Read the media crap?  Just followed the lost herd?Why didn't you give the kid a fair chance before you spewed all of your pollutants?

Fair question but I believe you answered it with your reply.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is full of fail…..

Please wait…

Viewing 103 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.