Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

That was nuts. Tough questions for everyone’s favorite leftist? Why did you demand a 3 trillion dollar stimulus and later accept less than a billion?

As soon as the orange man is out the door there won’t be any more hiding.

• Roy

Participant

That was nuts. Tough questions for everyone’s favorite leftist? Why did you demand a 3 trillion dollar stimulus and later accept less than a billion?

Its called compromise. Something Congress is supposed to do. What will be interesting is whether any Republicans will vote for additional stimulus after Trump is out. Those Trumpers who would have voted for the $2000 because their leader told them to. Now he’s still their leader, but I doubt he gives a hoot about the stimulus anymore. So we’ll see.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtDems were trying to give themselves a $57,000 raise.

That’s why SuperPatriot President Extraordinaire Trump VETOED it.

Praise Jesus Trump, the King of Creation!

• jbear

Participant

Its called compromise. Something Congress is supposed to do. What will be interesting is whether any Republicans will vote for additional stimulus after Trump is out. Those Trumpers who would have voted for the $2000 because their leader told them to. Now he’s still their leader, but I doubt he gives a hoot about the stimulus anymore. So we’ll see.

Pffffft. Give me a break Roy. It’s inconvenient but obvious that Nancy and Democrats held stimulus hostage because of the orange man. In a world where you lay every single death in the country at the feet of the orange man, you can’t honestly look the other way when people are suffering because it’s politically expedient and then pretend that isn’t what happened as soon as you win.

• jbear

Participant

Nancy would not let a stimulus bill through so long as Trump would benefit from it period. That’s clear as day.

She demanded almost 4 trillion and then as soon as Biden wins she goes with less than 1 billion? Ok?

Republicans… at least the Trump wing, were trying as hard as possible to cave on everything she wanted then she’d just make the demands more outrageous….. so that happened. Democrats need to own it instead of deflecting on everything.

I’m hoping there will be a lot more tough questions for the incoming administration now that Trump is done. Dems have used the orange man as a crutch to get out of being questioned on anything for too long.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I continue to be amazed by the things that outrage you

Vs

The things you turn your back to

You wanted a bigger spending package… ANGER! Unfair to Trump! Politics aren’t fair!

Coward

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh yeah and…

Elections have consequences

Suuuuuuuuuuucks

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.