Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 136 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

Let’s end all the hatred. This girl gets it. It’s about love.

• jbear

Participant

I’ll probably lose some man points but I teared up a little when I saw this last night. All the negativity and hatred that’s been swirling around in this country for years now and it just seems hopeless….it’s depressing.

And yesterday I had a pretty good discussion with my wife about some comments an American sprinter made about being depressed and having mental health issues last year and referencing all the BLM stuff. He said, that it was depressing to think that so many people hate you. I was actually defending him because honestly all that BLM stuff isn’t really directed at me it’s directed at him. Like a laser beam, pointed at this guys head… If you are a black person, you are a victim, you are oppressed, white people hate you…. And it isn’t true. It’s just not. The left and these groups have picked a small fraction…. a tiny tiny fraction of America and made people of color think that is what “white america” thinks about them. It’s not true.

I believe that even the Trumpers… even the Qanon people are mostly not racists.

None of this BLM, 1619 project, CRT… none of it has done anything but hurt this country and it’s people.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Agreed. Those are the people I’ll root for in the Olympics, which is about representing your country. If you hate the country you’re representing, go ahead and sit your ass home.

Except it’s tough to cash-in on those advertising deals when you’re sitting you ass at home, isn’t it? Cluelessless mf’ers.

• jbear

Participant

Agreed. Those are the people I’ll root for in the Olympics, which is about representing your country. If you hate the country you’re representing, go ahead and sit your ass home.

Except it’s tough to cash-in on those advertising deals when you’re sitting you ass at home, isn’t it? Cluelessless mf’ers.

I agree but sometimes hard to figure out who they are until they win. In this case I never heard of her before this. When the interviewer asks her… a black woman, how she feels about representing her country, in this day and age knowing what’s going on I got a lump in my throat. That I was about to be forced to sit through more hatred and that isn’t what I got and it was shocking to me.

I got this overwhelming feeling of hope. That we still have a chance to right the ship. We’ve got to end the hatred and we’ve got to recognize that hatred isn’t null and void just because it comes from your “side”.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah I was wondering when you guys would regurgitate these right wing talking points.

It’s funny how the right thinks they have a monopoly on patriotism.

You get your panties in a wad when someone exercises their free speech.

Seen a lot of folks like D’Souza actively rooting against Americans competing.

Pretty sickening, divisive and of course… hypocritical.

Be a patriot as long as it follows our substandard of rules and etiquette!

• jbear

Participant

Yeah I was wondering when you guys would regurgitate these right wing talking points.

Seen a lot of folks like D’Souza actively rooting against Americans competing.

Pretty sickening, divisive and of course… hypocritical.

Be a patriot as long as it follows our substandard of rules and etiquette!

Look Fire it’s really simple. We need to stop hating. That works in all directions. But if the left can’t admit that what they are doing is spreading hatred then we aren’t getting anywhere. When black people start to actually believe that White America hates them, that is comming from somewhere and unless you believe it’s true then you need to look at the source and recognize it for what it is… hatred.

I don’t believe that white America hates black people.

Free speech is not the problem. I completely defend that gigantic and unappealing green haired black woman who decided to protest’s right to do so. What I’m upset about is the idea being spread that if you’re black, people with white skin hate you. That’s hate.

• jbear

Participant

@Fire

But I’d love to know what you feel when you watch the video clip of Tamyra Mensa-Stock after winning the gold and draped in the stars and stripes.

Do you have a problem with the fact she didn’t mention that black people are oppressed in America?

I’m seriously asking.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I certainly wouldn’t say that, I don’t have any idea how this girl votes.

Although it is telling that you believe her to be “right wing” simply because she isn’t saying how much the country sucks. You should analyze that.

This is another strawman. I don’t care about any of these people’s opinions. They have their free speech and can say whatever they want. I’m not the one bitching about what words people can and cannot use, comrade.

The point is about the Olympics. The Olympics are for representing your country. If you don’t like your and don’t want to represent your country, that’s perfectly fine. But don’t “represent” your country by telling the world how shitty you think it is. Most would find this illogical, but there’s a litany of things most find illogical that you’re perfectly fine with.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The girl is great. Nothing political about her. Could care less if she is right/left. I think her patriotism is her right

Bringing to light injustice isn’t “all white people hate you because you’re black”. That is such an extreme opinion.

It’s certainly a strawman argument.

But cmon… it is everywhere from right wing talking heads rooting for women’s us soccer team to lose. Celebrating the loss…

And folks ripped Biles a new one for not competing when she had a family issue… they jumped to “blahhhh she hates America”.

See where I’m going with this?

• RK Barrett

Participant

“Here’s my black person who disagrees”

boring

• jbear

Participant

“Here’s my black person who disagrees”

boring

Great….every time I think you’re finally dead, you turn back up with a new stupid name. What’s up with that anyway?

• RK Barrett

Participant

What’s up with that anyway?

Boredom

This thread makes the point.

I could leave for months, you Trumper dopes would still be posting whatever was Fox or Daily Caller was telling you to think

Google her name and you will see “first US Black woman to win gold in wrestling,” the ACTUAL STORY

In the alt-right world though:

Daily Wire – “‘I Love Representing The U.S.’: American Wrestler Gives Patriotic Victory Speech After Winning Gold Medal’

Daily Caller – “‘I Freaking Love Living There’: American Wrestler Praises The USA After Winning Gold”

Fox news – “Olympic gold medalist wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock: ‘I love representing the US’

So, there’s nothing really interesting to gain from most (not all) discussions with you Trumper dopes because you’re just all parroting the confirmation bias headlines being fed to you. The only mildly entertaining part is that so many of you claim its NOT conformation bias WHILE displaying the bias that the headline is playing to:

If you hate the country you’re representing, go ahead and sit your ass home.

None of this BLM, 1619 project, CRT… none of it has done anything but hurt this country and it’s people

Brief pop in, all still the same. Even have dopes PRAISING DeSantis as CV19 skyrockets in Florida . . and not just any dopes . . the guys who said Hydro was the cure :-)

and Spartan saying Jim Jordan wasnt tap dancing :-)

what next, one of you posts Candance Owens?

BO

RING

• RK Barrett

Participant

Boredom

I could leave for months, you Trumper dopes would still be posting whatever was Fox or Daily Caller was telling you to think

Posting the DeSantis alt-right deflection that covid is . . pouring over the border

BO

RING

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh thank God my savior is back!

I can go back to not thinking for myself!

(What jbear envisions me saying to myself) 🤪

• Biggs3535

Participant

Boredom

BO

RING

So boring, you can’t not post.

Hopefully your latest stint in the loony bin will help you acquire some friends and not be so bored to spend every waking moment on this off-topic forum.

• jbear

Participant

You are such a doofus. I posted the actual interview not any of the articles you mention… or are you just mad that some people picked up on the patriotism while others… left wing morons would rather pretend she didn’t say what she did?

This thread is about what she said and how I felt about it… how you or Fire felt about it if you ever decided to positively engage in a thread instead of just spamming the boards with all your usual bs.

Seriously you sound like an idiot as usual.

• RK Barrett

Participant

You are such a doofus. I posted the actual interview not any of the articles you mention… or are you just mad that some people picked up on the patriotism while others… left wing morons would rather pretend she didn’t say what she did?

This thread is about what she said and how I felt about it… how you or Fire felt about it if you ever decided to positively engage in a thread instead of just spamming the boards with all your usual bs.

Seriously you sound like an idiot as usual.

JBear – you are an “insecure about race” Trumper. You posted the exact message (“here’s a black athlete who loves her country”) that is being fed to you … because you “are an insecure about race Trumper.” In fact, you turned it into a rant about BLM, 1619 etc lol. (That’s the point, to keep you from confronting the actual issue)

As I mentioned before, the actual story is her accomplishment but if you’re of your political persuasion you live in a cocoon that responds to race with Candace Owens etc. Note again your post is a rant about 1619, critical race theory snd BLM lol. In the DeSantis thread there are posts about COVID over the border lol. It’s literally thoughtless junk just regurgitated by all of you so you don’t have to confront the ACTUAL issue, in this thread race and in the other the destruction caused by anti-vaxx politicians like DeSantis

That’s all fine, just not that interesting because it’s an avoidance of the issue and because I can read it online.

• jbear

Participant

I am commenting on the sad state of this great country which ought to be obvious to every single American. It’s not hiding, I don’t have to look real hard to see it and neither do you.

This is a message board. They are supposed to work how this place works when your grandkids confiscate your PC and you disappear. When you show up you make clear that you don’t understand how to use a message board every time. Soon you’ll have spammed the whole board into oblivion again as always.

Places like the cove exist to have conversations….. I know… Shocking! Conversations are when one person states a premise and others who are interested, agree or disagree, post their thoughts.

When you show up, that is never what happens. You seem to grasp that when you post a thread but when others do you show up and derail the entire thread… time after time after time.

How is calling me an “insecure about race Trumper” productive to a conversation? Trump hasn’t been President for quite a while now and this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. But somehow, as you always do you’ve managed to turn everything your involved with into a raving partisan Trump bash. Only you and your liberal buds still care to talk about Trump every waking moment of their lives. Don’t you understand how freaking boring that is?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

how you or Fire felt about it if you ever decided to positively engage in a thread instead of just spamming the boards with all your usual bs.

I responded… you just want me to say “gosh you’re right jbear we need more Patriots”

• RK Barrett

Participant

to the other discussion about her here, I dont think it is the basis for her opinion, I think that is genuine, but yes she is a conservative. She is a devout, Texas Southern Baptist. ABOVE ALL SHE IS A PHENOMENAL ATHLETE WHO JUST BROKE A BIG BARRIER, but she comes from Wayland Baptist (itself a notable barrier breaking school). Her husband was also a wrestler there

Boredom

BO

RING

So boring, you can’t not post.

Hopefully your latest stint in the loony bin will help you acquire some friends and not be so bored to spend every waking moment on this off-topic forum.

Buggsy, you are basically sub Runole or Chron, so go post about the border as Florida’s covid rate skyrockets lol. Great example of the brain dead nonsense offered on here by Trumpers

• RK Barrett

Participant

the sad state of this great country which ought to be obvious to every single American

as you see it, this is the “sad state, right?”

all that BLM stuff isn’t really directed at me it’s directed at him. Like a laser beam, pointed at this guys head… If you are a black person, you are a victim, you are oppressed, white people hate you

You’re saying tt\hat black people are NOT the victims of racism in the US, they are the victims of other black people CONVINCING THEIR GULLIBLE SELVES that they are victims of racism

Is that right?

None of this BLM, 1619 project, CRT… none of it has done anything but hurt this country and it’s people.

do I have your point down?

• jbear

Participant

I’d like to start a petition to have Alice Barret put up as the 27th Trump rape accuser. It’s obvious that Trump grabbed you by the ears and skull*%#@&% you into another universe. Where did the Orange man touch you? We can get you help….

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This is a surrender of sorts…

• RK Barrett

Participant

the sad state of this great country which ought to be obvious to every single American

as you see it, this is the “sad state, right?”

all that BLM stuff isn’t really directed at me it’s directed at him. Like a laser beam, pointed at this guys head… If you are a black person, you are a victim, you are oppressed, white people hate you

You’re saying tt\hat black people are NOT the victims of racism in the US, they are the victims of other black people CONVINCING THEIR GULLIBLE SELVES that they are victims of racism

Is that right?

do I have your point down?

This thread is literally “black people should love America too” (as if they are a monolith lol and they all collectively hate America?) because heres a black woman who gets it?

How is that different than “Candace Owen says I am not a racist”

(Not saying you are a racist, just saying that they are BOTH illogical deflection messaging. Its you (Trumpers) talking about her (the wrestler) to avoid talking about the many other protests), just like its you (Trumpers) talking about Candace Owen to keep from discussing a black guy murdered in Georgia or George Floyd or . . . ITS ALL THE SAME STUFF . .. and its literally fed to you . . thevery definition of confirmation bias, its you (Trumpers) amplifying things that resonate with you to avoid the topic. Again, Buggsy lives in FL and is talking about the Texas border to avoid that Florida is skyrocketing AGAIN with Covid primarily because of . . TRUMPERS. That is the cocoon, like a warm security blanket lol)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Exactly what I said initially.

It was only a matter of time.

Meanwhile they root again the US women’s soccer team and Biles.

It’s a fucking joke

• RK Barrett

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

they are cyclical surrenders. In other words, even attempts at actually discussion just revert to the same stuff. Runole is here posting about TDS, Spartan is defending Jim Jordan lol, Buggsy is calling people dumb . . . while posting from Florida about covid coming over the Texas border

pretty pointless mostly

• jbear

Participant

Is that right?

Wrong as always ding dong.

As any moron could figure out by reading, I am talking one specific black person who said that he had mental health issues around all the protesting and he claimed that he was upset to realize that so many people hate him.

I am saying that that is a big part of the BLM message that is getting out to the people. White people hate you. As I said, I think that’s highly fucked up. I called it out for peddling hate because that’s what I see it as. Love is productive… hate is destructive.

I’ve put this out before and I don’t think you’ve ever addressed any of it in any meaningful way. There is a reason MLK was for non-violent resistance and it’s not because he was an uncle Tom. It’s because he was a spiritual man and understood that that is how the universe works. Like attracts like.

I don’t care what you think about any of this so I don’t know why I’m bothering but I’ve consistently brought these ideas up and you’ve consistently ignored them. It’s why I’m so against Antifa, not because they are lefitsts but because they changed the dynamic of condoning violence for a good cause. It’s a huge, earth shattering reversal of hundreds of years of thought on protest. And those militant ideas are a part of the BLM movement too because the tactics are aggressive, they are divisive and don’t bring people together.

• jbear

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

they are cyclical surrenders. In other words, even attempts at actually discussion just revert to the same stuff. Runole is here posting about TDS, Spartan is defending Jim Jordan lol, Buggsy is calling people dumb . . . while posting from Florida about covid coming over the Texas border

pretty pointless mostly

Alright… I’m calling your grandkids. And Fire you should be ashamed of yourself. And I never rooted against USA soccer or any other US olympian.

• jbear

Participant

You push hate you get hate. I believe that wholeheartedly. It’s a spiritual law. There is no negotiation. Push hate get hate…. every fucking time.

Knowing this, I don’t think it’s crazy to suspect that some involved with the explosion of left wing protest also know this and are using it. Because they want to create as much turmoil as possible because the goal of some of these people are far outside what the majority of Americans currently would accept and the only way to get to where they want is to create chaos. More hatred, more animosity, more division.

The argument from ding dong seems to always revolve around his perception that there is vast, institutionalized injustice directed at people based solely on race and apparently the existence of said injustice warrants any response no matter how militant, hate peddling or aggressive. We’re on the right side so lets bash some skulls, force unwanted things on parents, (CRT) and just generally peddle hatred.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You push hate you get hate. I believe that wholeheartedly. It’s a spiritual law. There is no negotiation. Push hate get hate…. every fucking time.

Hmm…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

On a side note, people still watch the Olympics?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Exactly what I said initially.

It was only a matter of time.

Meanwhile they root again the US women’s soccer team and Biles.

It’s a fucking joke

Right wing talking points = anything you people don’t like, like a black woman not hating the country.

You think this lady and her reaction was only covered by “right wing” media? Are you people that clueless?

From friggin’ Trump-loving MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/american-wrestler-tamyra-mensah-stock-goes-viral-for-patriotic-interview/ar-AAMVTAi?li=BBorjTa

Mensah-Stock defeated Nigeria’s Blessing Oborududu by a score of 4-1 in the women’s 68kg final to win the gold medal. She had an American flag draped around her neck during an interview with NBC after the match and spoke enthusiastically about how much she loves the United States.

The patriotism from Mensah-Stock probably would not be noteworthy in years past, but we have seen less of it from Americans at the Tokyo Olympics.

Imagine that – Americans tend to like their Olympians to not shit all over the country? Who woulda thunk it?

• RK Barrett

Participant

Right wing talking points = anything you people don’t like, like a black woman not hating the country.

Imagine typing THAT ^^^^^^ in THIS FREAKING THREAD. This freaking thread

Buggsy and JBear . . .you’re saying you knew of Tamyra Mensah-Stock BEFORE she turned up in your alt-right world as a “black athlete who loves America?”

CMON MAN . . .

Buggsy earlier in the thread you all but admit you dont know herebackground . .

PROVING the “boredom” point. . . . Most of you Trumpers are talking about shit you just dont understand or you dont care to look at on your own . . and with words and thoughts that are not yours, they are just what the coocon says and IT RESONATES with you so you parrot it on

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Such a beautiful beautiful patriot!

It’s obvious she hasn’t been POISONED by the Trash(D)Party.
      God Bless that beautiful beautiful loving person!

• RK Barrett

Participant

again proving my point that most Trumpers just dont understand what they are posting

First, its YARD BARKER . .MSN is the “netwrok”

second .. and much more importantly . . Buggsy youre comparing a POST- VIRAL article (look at date0 ABOUT the alt-right campaign that made her go viral. This is the headline: “American wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock goes viral for patriotic interview”

In other words, the article is MAKING the very point that she went “viral” because of the interview .NOT THE WIN . . and the SOURCE who helped her INTERVIEW (not her win) go viral . . IS RIGHT IN YOUR OWN ARTICLE (lmao) . . its the DAILY CALLER tweet . . same video as the JBear tweey (ie bounced around the cocoon) . I posted all the other alt-right sources.

BUGGSY . . serious question:

Do you even understand that you are undercutting yourself?

You are showing us that she went VIRAL for the interview (not the win) and she did so through right sources and undercutting yourself by showing a sports outlet YARD BARKER discussing HER GOING VIRAL FOR THE INTERVIEW (not winning ) in an article published AFTER she went viral (because of outlets like Daily Caller running up the interview THE DAY BEFORE)

again . . did you know who she was BEFORE she showed up in your feed?

do you understand how the Interweb works?

do you have a calendar handy?

:-)

• Biggs3535

Participant

again proving my point that most Trumpers just dont understand what they are posting

second .. and much more importantly . . Buggsy youre comparing a POST- VIRAL article (look at date0 ABOUT the alt-right campaign that made her go viral. This is the headline: “American wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock goes viral for patriotic interview”

In other words, the article is MAKING the very point that she went “viral” because of the interview .NOT THE WIN . . and the SOURCE who helped her INTERVIEW (not her win) go viral . . IS RIGHT IN YOUR OWN ARTICLE (lmao) . . its the DAILY CALLER tweet . . same video as the JBear tweey (ie bounced around the cocoon) . I posted all the other alt-right sources.

You are showing us that she went VIRAL for the interview (not the win) and she did so through right sources and undercutting yourself by showing a sports outlet YARD BARKER discussing HER GOING VIRAL FOR THE INTERVIEW (not winning ) in an article published AFTER she went viral (because of outlets like Daily Caller running up the interview THE DAY BEFORE)

The trip to the loony bin didn’t take. Doc needs take a look at that pill cocktail again.

• RK Barrett

Participant

The trip to the loony bin didn’t take. Doc needs take a look at that pill cocktail again.

Buggsy, your going from substance (“here’s MSN” lol) to personal attack is your SOP when you’ve clowned yourself

that is BORING

• RK Barrett

Participant

So @JBear the answer to this question

What’s up with that anyway?

is perfectly illustrated by Buggsy

LOL

Do you even understand that you are undercutting yourself

The trip to the loony bin didn’t take

That ^^^^ is The Cove, by and large.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Buggsy and JBear . . .you’re saying you knew of Tamyra Mensah-Stock BEFORE she turned up in your alt-right world as a “black athlete who loves America?”

In this case I never heard of her before this.

Have to LOVE THIS too

I’m not the one bitching about what words people can and cannot use, comrade.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Trump TODAY

““Woke means you lose, everything that is woke goes bad, and our soccer team certainly has,” Trump said in a statement issued by his Save America PAC.

“If our soccer team, headed by a radical group of Leftist Maniacs, wasn’t woke, they would have won the Gold Medal instead of the Bronze,” he argued. ”

LMAO

ITS

NOT

AN

ALT-RIGHT

TALKING

POINT

• Biggs3535

Participant

that is BORING

So BORING (whackjob alert) we’re at four string posts and counting.

• RK Barrett

Participant

at four string posts and counting

and zero posts from you about MSN . . or about how you dont care about what people say

kinda the way it works

• jbear

Participant

how you or Fire felt about it if you ever decided to positively engage in a thread instead of just spamming the boards with all your usual bs.

I responded… you just want me to say “gosh you’re right jbear we need more Patriots”

That’s not true Fire. Yes you did respond and probably would have continued the conversation if dingle dong didn’t show up again.

• jbear

Participant

On a side note, people still watch the Olympics?

I watched some. I even root for the Americans regardless of what color they are. Go figure.

• jbear

Participant

CMON MAN . . .

PROVING the “boredom” point. . . . Most of you Trumpers are talking about shit you just dont understand or you dont care to look at on your own . . and with words and thoughts that are not yours, they are just what the coocon says and IT RESONATES with you so you parrot it on

You are such a POS. I also didn’t know who she was as I ussually don’t when watching the olympics because nobody knows who the best American female wrestler at 111 pounds is dipshit. The points you’re trying to make are offensive and moronic.

Now you’re offended because people (Even good left wing people as Biggs pointed out) Noticed a patriotic American and even noted that it didn’t used to be a rarity but is this year.

But most of everyone but you doesn’t understand what they’re talking about? Get the fuck outa here douchebag.

THIS FREKING THREAD ^^^^^ THIS FREAKING THREAD!!!!^^^^^^

What a fucking douche.

As I’ve already pointed out this thread was about hope which somehow makes your butthole hurt. So sorry.

• jbear

Participant

Why are you so upset that she went viral? Answer the fucking question councilor.

• RK Barrett

Participant

CMON MAN . . .

You are such a POS. I also didn’t know who she was as I ussually don’t when watching the olympics because nobody knows who the best American female wrestler at 111 pounds is dipshit. The points you’re trying to make are offensive and moronic.

Now you’re offended because people (Even good left wing people as Biggs pointed out) Noticed a patriotic American and even noted that it didn’t used to be a rarity but is this year.

But most of everyone but you doesn’t understand what they’re talking about? Get the fuck outa here douchebag.

THIS FREKING THREAD ^^^^^ THIS FREAKING THREAD!!!!^^^^^^

What a fucking douche.

As I’ve already pointed out this thread was about hope which somehow makes your butthole hurt. So sorry.

Lol. Hope?

Look, your trolling is your trolling and I get the humor in it, but the others aren’t joking. Think about that lol

• RK Barrett

Participant

And this is boring, even for a humorous attempt at trolling lol

The argument from ding dong seems to always revolve around his perception that there is vast, institutionalized injustice directed at people based solely on race and apparently the existence of said injustice warrants any response no matter how militant, hate peddling or aggressive

By the way, in the real world there’s this

• RK Barrett

Participant

Weird huh, JBear

3rd “pattern and practice” investigation of a police department

It’s almost like the real world is a middle ground, as compared to your absurd straw man

• jbear

Participant

That ^^^^ is The Cove, by and large.

What a low life POS. What goes through your head is downright disgusting.

Now you’re offended that people watched the comments made by a gold medal winning athlete after winning gold? You are twisted as fuck. Of course you’d have burried the tape as deep as possible and that’s clear as day. The idea that you consider this an argument, that people watched the video and made conclusions about it is repulsive.

And all this coming from the king of twitter feed bullshit! The guy who subscribes to the feed of neocon low life’s like Bill Kristol for no reason except that they are opposed to Trump and then pumps their offensive neocon spin on these boards as if it’s completely normal. And this guy is giving me a lecture about where I get my information? Because I must have seen it from right wing sources because any good Democrat would have buried it as quickly as they could. Fuck you dude.

Seriously, Get your meds fixed because there is something wrong with your brain. What you’re saying is bullshit.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Busy day at the office.

You all look like you’re having fun here so I’ll just grab some popcorn.

I was going to respond to Biggs about his article on the viral video but RK beat me to my exact point.

And Biggs does what he always does when he gets his foot in his mouth… he tells you about your stinky feet

• jbear

Participant

The argument from ding dong seems to always revolve around his perception that there is vast, institutionalized injustice directed at people based solely on race and apparently the existence of said injustice warrants any response no matter how militant, hate peddling or aggressive

Great twitter feed DB! Ryan J. Reid from Huffington post huh. Hey whatever floats your boat only….

You somehow have a problem with me watching the video of an American female wrestler after she won the gold medal at the olympics…. because it went viral somewhere so you say. I mean how would I even see it since NBC burried it right away? So now in liberal la la land it’s not just fake news that needs to be censored it’s actual real, fucking news that liberals don’t like.

Get your head out of your ass Alice.

• jbear

Participant

Busy day at the office.

You all look like you’re having fun here so I’ll just grab some popcorn.

I was going to respond to Biggs about his article on the viral video but RK beat me to my exact point.

And Biggs does what he always does when he gets his foot in his mouth… he tells you about your stinky feet

A little objectivity from you might help Alice learn to be a decent poster for once.

I mean seriously. What he’s saying is some of the dumbest shit I’ve heard in quite some time. Because it may have gone viral? A gold medal winning gymnast being patriotic went viral and because of that I’m an asshole for talking about it?

Thanks for helping to try to keep the board from devolving into Alice’s personal blog again.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Give it a shot. You may be able to make a coherent point that whackjob couldn’t. I doubt it, but step up to the plate, slugger. And lolz @ “RK”

The MSN article told you why she stood out and why the clip went viral. Many news outlets covered it, regardless of what the Captain of the Source Police wants you to believe.

Is this before or after beta Biggs layeth the smacketh down on your ass?

• jbear

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

You must not know anything about Florida if you don’t think many of the migrants crossing in TX are going straight to florida. There are entire towns that are around 90% migrant workers and it takes about 12 hours driving to get from the border to florida… this is the 21st century after all. Do you actually believe the migrants cross the border and plop right down in TX and never leave? You can’t believe that… you just can’t be that dumb.

The extent you go to to deflect even a tiny share of responsibility for anything bad happening in the country is hilarious.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Great twitter feed DB! Ryan J. Reid from Huffington post huh. Hey whatever floats your boat only….

You somehow have a problem with me watching the video of an American female wrestler after she won the gold medal at the olympics…. because it went viral somewhere so you say. I mean how would I even see it since NBC burried it right away? So now in liberal la la land it’s not just fake news that needs to be censored it’s actual real, fucking news that liberals don’t like.

Get your head out of your ass Alice.

I think Buggsy would say “surrender”

Look, you asked. I answered. You squeaked.

Its a Thursday

• RK Barrett

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

You must not know anything about Florida if you don’t think many of the migrants crossing in TX are going straight to florida. There are entire towns that are around 90% migrant workers and it takes about 12 hours driving to get from the border to florida… this is the 21st century after all. Do you actually believe the migrants cross the border and plop right down in TX and never leave? You can’t believe that… you just can’t be that dumb.

The extent you go to to deflect even a tiny share of responsibility for anything bad happening in the country is hilarious.

@JBear

I am actually embarrassed for you with that one because its so freaking dishonest

DeSantis was taken to task because Florida has skyrocketing CV19 cases because people like him pay a bunch of self-serving anti-vaxx nonsense to loons like those here in the Cove, of which there are MANY in Florida

Buggsy is one of those loons so he actually celebrated DeSantis with a (tiny) . . uh . .chubby?? Who are we to judge, right?

Island Buc chimed in, fresh off his latest dose of hydro

TO AVOID HAVING TO CONFRONT THEIR CV19 STUPIDITY HERE IN FLORIDA . . . they mention the Texas border

see man, this is why its boring. zero intellectual honesty

• jbear

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

@JBear

I am actually embarrassed for you with that one because its so freaking dishonest

DeSantis was taken to task because Florida has skyrocketing CV19 cases because people like him pay a bunch of self-serving anti-vaxx nonsense to loons like those here in the Cove, of which there are MANY in Florida

Buggsy is one of those loons so he actually celebrated DeSantis with a (tiny) . . uh . .chubby?? Who are we to judge, right?

TO AVOID HAVING TO CONFRONT THEIR CV19 STUPIDITY HERE IN FLORIDA . . . they mention the Texas border

Did you get that from your newsfeed like the rest of the morons or is this another original idea that only you seem to be getting beamed into your head… between the Trump skull%$&@ flashbacks.

• RK Barrett

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

@JBear

Did you get that from your newsfeed like the rest of the morons or is this another original idea that only you seem to be getting beamed into your head… between the Trump skull%$&@ flashbacks.

Original.

Who was the first US female to win a gold in wrestling?

Hint: she was white… so may not have heard about her

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s pretty simple:

Her speech went viral in right wing circles.

It went viral because it was patriotic and because she was black.

This was a “why can’t more Americans be like this”.

Despite the fact that many other speeches from white people said similar things.

And this is used to try and dunk on the athletes that are voicing their concerns for the country they love but the problems it has…

It is a cycle of trying to find gotcha moments.

In this instance, it is a seemingly a-political speech made political by regurgitated right wing talking heads… and thus it went viral. And thus why a MSNBC article wrote about it.

Not because she did something all that different from the many other patriotic thank speeches, but because it was made to be political.

By the same people that rooted for women’s soccer to lose or cried about Biles sitting out.

Go look at Dinesh D’Souza for example. A felon telling others they aren’t Patriots

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s pretty simple:

Why was it only viral among right wing circles? I don’t know that to be true, but I’ll take your word on it. But weren’t you bitching earlier how funny it was that the right thinks they have a monopoly on patriotism, while you were assuming this patriotic person was on the right? Why, yes – yes you were:

So which is it, slappy? Does the left love patriotism in the Olympics or don’t they?

Despite the fact that many other speeches from white people said similar things.

Not because she did something all that different from the many other patriotic thank speeches, but because it was made to be political.

Boy, that’s great. Can you please post for me all of these “many other speeches” that were equally as exuberant? I’d like to watch them as well. They don’t even have to be black, as that’s only significant to the race-baiting left. Any pale face showing that exuberance and enthusiasm will do. There were supposedly “many others” – your words – so this shouldn’t be a difficult request.

Thanks in advance.

• jbear

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

@JBear

Original.

Who was the first US female to win a gold in wrestling?

Hint: she was white… so may not have heard about her

You know about this thing called google right? Why would you even ask a question like that?

But sure. Of course I know it was Helen Maroulis and I did hear about her when she won Gold in 2016 even if I do barely remember now. So what? You still don’t make any sense. You’re mad because this woman went viral? You’re mad because I liked her comments? You haven’t gone viral either despite all your brilliant takes on everything having to do with getting raped by Trump…. is that what this is about?

People watched, people cared…. so W H A T? People go viral for lots of reasons and in this case it’s mostly because her reactions were awesome. Just her joy and smile alone were infectious and wonderful. Even Chron teared up. U – S – A!

I get your point but I don’t get how you don’t see that it’s indefensible, ugly and just ends up making you look dumb. You’re upset that people watched, that people cared and that people liked what she said…. Because she’s black? Because I’m white and she’s black? Because it takes away from all the racism and injustice that’s really out there and all black people should be angry and mean because white people hate them? What are you trying to say? Just dumb.

• RK Barrett

Participant

So two Trumpers who admit they never heard of her and one totally blows up the game by posting an “MSN “ article to shows it’s not alt-right messaging …lmao .. EVEN THOUGH THE ARTICKE IS SNOUT HER EIRDS, not her win … neither know anything about the WHITE female wrestler who was the first gold …

But this defense will slip and shift and slide on for long into the future because the alternative …well

Ya..freaking…awwwwnn

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs, I’ll be you and say “lol look it up yourself”.

The guy who won the shot put from Boring Oregon (yes that really is a place) gave a great speech about his late grandfather and being proud to represent his country.

There’s a lot of them… in fact most if not all people talk about how proud they are to represent their country. Only a few did not or used it as a tool voice their opinion.

Biles gave a great interview on why she sat and it had nothing to do with politics like so many right wingers thought.

Regarding patriotism:

Your version of patriotism isn’t the same as mine. You’re version is like Trump… wrap yourself in the flag. Be boisterous and arrogant. Fire guns and fireworks. Slap ass and ride hogs (that’s a joke calm down).

Patriotism means different things to different people.

Voting is a patriotic duty for some and for others it means serving in the military.

For some it is God and country and for others it is separation of church and state.

For some it is studying the constitution and practicing law and for others it is running for election and being a public servant.

For some it is about bringing awareness to issues and for others it’s about saying America is perfect.

The list goes on… and guess what?

You do not in fact have a monopoly on patriotism just because you’ve defined it your own way

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs, I’ll be you and say “lol look it up yourself”.

I say that after I’ve already given you links and sources. Asked and answered, Mr. Mayor, just like I say to my four-year-old.

We both know why you aren’t going to post the “many other speeches” that equally as exuberant as the one that went viral, and that’s because you can’t.

Regarding patriotism:

Your version of patriotism isn’t the same as mine. You’re version is like Trump… wrap yourself in the flag. Be boisterous and arrogant. Fire guns and fireworks. Slap ass and ride hogs (that’s a joke calm down).

Patriotism means different things to different people.

Voting is a patriotic duty for some and for others it means serving in the military.

For some it is God and country and for others it is separation of church and state.

For some it is studying the constitution and practicing law and for others it is running for election and being a public servant.

For some it is about bringing awareness to issues and for others it’s about saying America is perfect.

The list goes on… and guess what?

You do not in fact have a monopoly on patriotism just because you’ve defined it your own way

This is an impressive display on moving the goal-posts, like a Masters class thesis on it. I mean, you aren’t actually fooling anyone, but it’s an impressive display nonetheless. Really, kudos to you.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Another cop out response… and an ironic one at that

• jbear

Participant

It’s pretty simple:

This was a “why can’t more Americans be like this”.

And this is used to try and dunk on the athletes that are voicing their concerns for the country they love but the problems it has…

It is a cycle of trying to find gotcha moments.

In this instance, it is a seemingly a-political speech made political by regurgitated right wing talking heads… and thus it went viral. And thus why a MSNBC article wrote about it.

By the same people that rooted for women’s soccer to lose or cried about Biles sitting out.

Go look at Dinesh D’Souza for example. A felon telling others they aren’t Patriots

Seriously Fire… are you mad because your enemies might use it against you because thats what this sounds like. I’m asking you what you thought when you watched it and you already responded.

The girl is great. Nothing political about her. Could care less if she is right/left. I think her patriotism is her right

Bringing to light injustice isn’t “all white people hate you because you’re black”. That is such an extreme opinion.

If this is true and I have no reason to doubt your humanity and your patriotism after you admitted it, then what the fuck is Alice talking about? If you want to talk about the how it’s being used politically thats one thing but whining that I posted it? Something that even you found “great”. It’s dumb. It happened, people talked about it, sorry if that offends Alice.

• jbear

Participant

So two Trumpers who admit they never heard of her and one totally blows up the game by posting an “MSN “ article to shows it’s not alt-right messaging …lmao .. EVEN THOUGH THE ARTICKE IS SNOUT HER EIRDS, not her win … neither know anything about the WHITE female wrestler who was the first gold …

But this defense will slip and shift and slide on for long into the future because the alternative …well

Ya..freaking…awwwwnn

That’s not even true. I was all over the Rio olympics. I heard about her and thought she was hot… so what?

People go viral for all kinds of reasons. I’m sorry it hasn’t happened for you yet but keep working and your day may come . Probably for embarrassing yourself but whatever.

• RK Barrett

Participant

That’s not even true. I was all over the Rio olympics. I heard about her and thought she was hot… so what?

Perfect

Bump your thread from then about her victory or her celebration.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If this is true and I have no reason to doubt your humanity and your patriotism after you admitted it, then what the fuck is Alice talking about? If you want to talk about the how it’s being used politically thats one thing but whining that I posted it? Something that even you found “great”. It’s dumb. It happened, people talked about it, sorry if that offends Alice.

First if all I’m not mad. I don’t really care that right-wing media is jumping to it because I EXPECT it to be made political.

I don’t care that you started a thread about it. I respect her patriotism – that’s her right.

I just laugh at how it becomes a political thing when it shouldn’t be… but whatever, life goes on.

What hasn’t been addressed is that people on the right are actively rooting for some athletes or teams to lose.

Because they determine what nationalism… derrrr I mean “patriotism” should look like.

You gotta wrap yourself in the flag, thank God, and say America is the greatest country in the solar system.

It’s really quite silly… but at the same time if someone wants to do those things, go for it… you can express your pride however you like because THAT IN OF ITSELF IS WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY GREAT!

Not HOW you show your patriotism but the fact that you can do it HOWEVER you want.

• RK Barrett

Participant

talking about? If you want to talk about the how it’s being used politically thats one thing but whining that I posted it? Something that even you found “great”. It’s dumb. It happened, people talked about it, sorry if that offends Alice.

It does not

you know that

you just dont like being exposed as a cocoon dwelling, alt-right robot . . because youre a . . um . Libertarian

In other words, you dont like that you (and Buggsy**)are actually on here amplifying the alt-right message that “here’s a black person who loves America” because you and your brethren think all black people who protest hate America and, according to you, most of them are just conned by other black people :-)

Oh wait, Buggsy is a free speech advocate who wants Olympic athletes to be free to say whatever they want . . but only from home . . not in the Olympics. Yeah, he wants to CANCEL them . . because . . he . . um . . supports . . . . . .free . . .

eh, fuck it . . I give up

LMAO

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs wants them to shut up and dribble.

He saw that on Fox so… you know… no racism there at all or dog whistling

• RK Barrett

Participant

This

There’s really no point (other than the occasional laugh) in discussing issues with Trumpers who don’t understand what they are parroting. Sometimes that’s “Team Trump says Trump has record ‘turnout’ in primaries.” Sometimes it’s “a storm is coming.” Sometimes it’s a look left eagle.

At least Chron’s posts are intentional parody 😂

• jbear

Participant

eh, fuck it . . I give up

LMAO

For a moment I got excited hoping this was your last post but then I noticed that you didn’t stop posting.

What a let down.

• jbear

Participant

This

There’s really no point (other than the occasional laugh) in discussing issues with Trumpers who don’t understand what they are parroting. Sometimes that’s “Team Trump says Trump has record ‘turnout’ in primaries.” Sometimes it’s “a storm is coming.” Sometimes it’s a look left eagle.

Lol King of the parrots has something important to say.

Get bent jackwad.

• RK Barrett

Participant

This

Lol King of the parrots has something important to say.

Get bent jackwad.

Proving my point. Other than laughs no point.

• jbear

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

@JBear

Did you hear this from the Twitter feed?

I’m just wondering because you have so many great and completely original ideas.

I can’t possibly imagine that a great mind like yours would be regurgitating Rachael Maddow talking points and still not understand that they aren’t actually original ideas.

It’s hilarious really. You , over and over parroting the talking points memo while seemingly believing that you have an original idea.

Sadly I think your whole problem is most likely borne out of liberal arrogance. You actually believe the talking points memo/Twitter feed is “true”. You actually believe that you are smart enough to know beyond all doubts, the “truth” of countless unsolvable questions….because your Twitter feed said something and you decided it must be so…even if you have to believe absurd shit like that a huge portion of white America are secretly white supremacists or that 45 percent of America are so stupid that they believe democrats inject the blood of terrified children to become immortal…..

Your opinion of anyone who disagrees with you is so low that any sane person would have to question their own judgment.

That’s how I know all this “I am such a genius and you are all morons” act is nothing but bullshit. You either Don’t believe what you are trying to say “trolling ” or you are legitimately bat shit freaking insane.

• RK Barrett

Participant

of sorts?

LOL

pretty pointless mostly

@JBear

Did you hear this from the Twitter feed?

I’m just wondering because you have so many great and completely original ideas.

I can’t possibly imagine that a great mind like yours would be regurgitating Rachael Maddow talking points and still not understand that they aren’t actually original ideas.

It’s hilarious really. You , over and over parroting the talking points memo while seemingly believing that you have an original idea.

Sadly I think your whole problem is most likely borne out of liberal arrogance. You actually believe the talking points memo/Twitter feed is “true”. You actually believe that you are smart enough to know beyond all doubts, the “truth” of countless unsolvable questions….because your Twitter feed said something and you decided it must be so…even if you have to believe absurd shit like that a huge portion of white America are secretly white supremacists or that 45 percent of America are so stupid that they believe democrats inject the blood of terrified children to become immortal…..

Your opinion of anyone who disagrees with you is so low that any sane person would have to question their own judgment.

That’s how I know all this “I am such a genius and you are all morons” act is nothing but bullshit. You either Don’t believe what you are trying to say “trolling ” or you are legitimately bat shit freaking insane.

Nice effort

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Here’s some ballsy racism

• RK Barrett

Participant

awful . . and here’s the SCIENCE to back up the larger point:

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/16793

NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE:

“Black women and men and American Indian and Alaska Native women and men are significantly more likely than white women and men to be killed by police. Latino men are also more likely to be killed by police than are white men.”

Island Buc: “but Obama . . “

• Biggs3535

Participant

Brief pop in

lolz

• Biggs3535

Participant

“Black women and men and American Indian and Alaska Native women and men are significantly more likely than white women and men to be killed by police. Latino men are also more likely to be killed by police than are white men.”

I hate to ruin you two dingleberry’s latest race-baiting campaign, seeing racism in a situation where there isn’t any, but:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31993131/colorado-rockies-say-fan-shouted-mascot-dinger-use-racial-slur

• RK Barrett

Participant

<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&#8221; charset=”utf-8″></script>

I hate to ruin you two dingleberries latest race-baiting campaign, seeing racism in a situation where there is none, but:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31993131/colorado-rockies-say-fan-shouted-mascot-dinger-use-racial-slur

hearing

and why would that be a bad thing?

• Biggs3535

Participant

hearing

Why are pathetic race-baitors like yourself a bad thing? Tough question, Mr. Cronkite.

You two were suckered by your cocoon, per the usual.

• jbear

Participant

I hate to ruin you two dingleberry’s latest race-baiting campaign, seeing racism in a situation where there isn’t any, but:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31993131/colorado-rockies-say-fan-shouted-mascot-dinger-use-racial-slur%5B/quote%5D

I fucking knew it as soon as I saw the post. I was just about to respond how in the world can you two dipshits be so sure you just heard what you instantly assumed you did.

You wanted to hear the N word…. clearly. And you did.

I was thinking, maybe there is some guy named “digger” like Digger Phelps or something and sure as shit thats just about exactly what happened.

You both ought to be embarrassed enough to take a break from the cove.

• jbear

Participant

hearing

Why are pathetic race-baitors like yourself a bad thing? Tough question, Mr. Cronkite.

This is one of the most embarrassing exchanges I’ve ever seen on the cove. In a thread where Alice is trying to claim everyone he disagrees with is stupid for seeing what they want to see. Classic facepalm.

• jbear

Participant

But hey man don’t feel too bad. If I got my news from your twitter feed I’m sure I’d hear exactly the same thing you did.

It’s tough to have original ideas that turn out to be exactly the same ideas that the radical left has. Who knew?

• RK Barrett

Participant

hearing

This is one of the most embarrassing exchanges I’ve ever seen on the cove. In a thread where Alice is trying to claim everyone he disagrees with is stupid for seeing what they want to see. Classic facepalm.

@JBear
      , you are as insecure as Buggsy?

I say that because you’re equating mis-hearing something with embarrassment?

Maybe that would be embarrassing where you’re from, but being wrong happens. Hell Buggsy has made an industry out of it. In fact, if being wrong is embarrassing then what about being wring WHILE CALLING SOME STUPID?

(as an aside, my contribution is bad ears and science! Damn me! of the embarrassment! Oh, and someone should finally give Buggsy a freaking dictionary . . . oh wait)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I mean it sounds a lot like the n-word but if it wasn’t actually that, then I can admit I was wrong.

See guys… that wasn’t so hard.

Try it sometime…

Like Biggs… say it with me…

“I was wrong about corporate tax revenue”.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I mean it sounds a lot like the n-word but if it wasn’t actually that, then I can admit I was wrong.

See guys… that wasn’t so hard.

Try it sometime…

Like Biggs… say it with me…

“I was wrong about corporate tax revenue”.

It’s cool, your cocoon told you it was racist and you ducked it right up.

It’s a neat trick the race-baiters use. Scream racist at any and everything, until categorically proven wrong, and then say “oopsies, lol, jk.”

And then, you can top it off with a strawman from a previous ass kicking for good measure.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Still can’t say it eh?

“Strawman” makes no sense.

Why don’t we go back there and continue this debate…

Because you know… not understand basic economics is the same as hearing digger vs n-word.

This is why I call you a beta… you’ve never been wrong because you’re too chicken shit to admit it… like Trump, you’re a house of cards. Once you admit you’re wrong once your whole facade is exposed.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It make perfect sense, if you understand what the word means – which is in question at this point. I made no argument about corporate income taxes, so it’s impossible for me to wrong about something I didn’t say. You’ve constructed a strawman to tear down, because it’s all you have. Slink on back to some soy boy twitter feed whining about something else that didn’t actually happen.

Beta Biggs, kicking asses and taking names of the gammas, deltas, epsilons, zetas, etas, and so on.

• RK Barrett

Participant

It make perfect sense, if you understand what the word means – which is in question at this point. I made no argument about corporate income taxes, so it’s impossible for me to wrong about something I didn’t say. You’ve constructed a strawman to tear down, because it’s all you have. Slink on back to some soy boy twitter feed whining about something else that didn’t actually happen.

Beta Biggs, kicking asses and taking names of the gammas, deltas, epsilons, zetas, etas, and so on.

@JBear

lol

• jbear

Participant

I say that because you’re equating mis-hearing something with embarrassment?

LOL, it has nothing to do with your ears and everything to do with your brain.

• jbear

Participant

It’s cool, your cocoon told you it was racist and you ducked it right up.

It’s a neat trick the race-baiters use. Scream racist at any and everything, until categorically proven wrong, and then say “oopsies, lol, jk.”

And then, you can top it off with a strawman from a previous ass kicking for good measure.

And in a thread where Fire and Alice are offended that some people don’t see racism everywhere they look!

Then they see racism where it isn’t and get busted. I’d call that embarrassing.

It illustrates a real problem that neither of these two want to admit. The left is grasping at straws to advance a narrative that many including me don’t believe is true over nothing but politics. When people can see a video like was posted here and actually take a pause and think hey isn’t it more likely that I’m not hearing this right? Lets look more into this. instead of jumping to the convenient conclusion that militant racists are lurking around every corner trying to start a new civil war. That day we might finally start to make some progress towards healing the country.

Now in honesty I don’t go so far as to claim there aren’t problems and there aren’t bad people who are racists and I certainly don’t deny our troubled past as a nation. I just see the current reaction from the left as way way way over the top. There is no reason or excuse to blame and vilify people who didn’t even exist during the really bad racial times. Heck the war on Drugs is the cause of much of this shit and I don’t believe that the intention of the war on drugs had anything to do with race it just ended up having a racial outcome for a lot of reasons. Can we end the dang war on drugs already? Lots of things we can do that don’t involve shaming kids for not having dark enough skin or vilifying an entire great country for struggling to get through past injustice.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Me saying I’m wrong, then saying you’ve never admitted you’re wrong, then giving an example of it… is NOT a strawman.

It would be a strawman if I was still trying to argue that he said the n-word, and making that point to counter it.

This is why life is so hard for you. You fail at basic concepts.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Welcome back, KurberBing Loserftg Virgil!

BK Barrett = Virgil_Beanpiss

Laughing at your SHINGLES!!

• Biggs3535

Participant

It make perfect sense, if you understand what the word means – which is in question at this point.

That question has now been answered.

Me saying I’m wrong, then saying you’ve never admitted you’re wrong, then giving an example of it… is NOT a strawman.

It would be a strawman if I was still trying to argue that he said the n-word, and making that point to counter it.

This is why life is so hard for you. You fail at basic concepts.

FFS, Mr. Mayor…

• RK Barrett

Participant

offended that some people don’t see racism everywhere they look!

Then they see racism where it isn’t and get busted. I’d call that embarrassing.

that’s idiotic, but then again so is the suggestion of people seeing racism everywhere one look.

Look, one-sided threads like Island Bucs and Runole;s and calling anything that deals with race “race-bating” (lol), just screams racial insecurity. Its most often a transparent attempt to shut down conversation about race because the issue is obvious.

here’s a great example

To label America as racist because of the past is only diverting our attention

no credible person says America itself is racist. Many people say that America has a race issue, like many countries and, just like many countries, its present in every day systems form justice to banking etc.

Island Buc creates that child-like strawman as an act of absurd defensiveness.

here’s an even better example, also from Island Buc King of All Hyper-Defensive Strawmen:

The word systemic means to be in the system rather than localized to a part of a
      system.

Thus to say systemic racist means racist is in all parts America,
      and in all who live in America.

There is no way Obama could be elected if all parts of America were racist

Man, that is terrible lol. It’s like you’re trying to define it in the worst possible way just so you can knock it down

• RK Barrett

Participant

@JBear

if you doubt my comments about hyper-defensive deflections then why is the discussion in this thread about the audio in one tweet and NOT the science I posted about the LARGER POINT

and here’s the SCIENCE to back up the larger point:

easy answer . . .

• RK Barrett

Participant

In the football discussions on this website, people take stupid positions and then hold on to them forever (rather than just say “yeah, I was wrong”) for fear that conceding anything is bad.

That’s dumb as shit, but true and exactly what happens with discussions of race, unfortunately

Its LITERALLY why the Cocoon gives Trumpers “Nazis were socialists” or “it was Republicans who freed the slaves” lmao

all designed to shut down discussion, like “race-baiters.” Its the modern version of “I am not the racist, you are the racist” even though the discussion in America is really about systems more than people.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you Jesus Trump, for freeing the slaves and giving us TheVaccine that ALL Americans love– and that many of the so-called “advanced nations” of the world wish they had!

Worship Jesus Trump, your Lord and Savior, Virgil BK Barrett.
      Jesus Trump loves you.

• jbear

Participant

Its LITERALLY why the Cocoon gives Trumpers “Nazis were socialists” or “it was Republicans who freed the slaves” lmao

all designed to shut down discussion, like “race-baiters.” Its the modern version of “I am not the racist, you are the racist” even though the discussion in America is really about systems more than people.

You don’t give your opponent enough credit. It’s not the cocoon that gives Trumpers the argument that “Nazis were socialists” or “Republicans freed the slaves” it’s because both statements are literally true.

That doesn’t mean that understanding those statements doesn’t also take understanding the nuance that the Nazi party’s socialism is not very similar to the sort of Socialism being pushed by American socialists today or that the Republican party today is completely different than the Republican party of Lincoln. You might even argue that the only similarity is that it carries the same name but that doesn’t change that it’s literally true that Lincoln was a Republican.

I understand that it can be tedious to have these arguments over and over but at some point, you have to notice that your opponent usually isn’t demanding you to agree that Lincoln’s party is exactly the same as today’s republicans. They just want you to acknowledge the literal truth and then you’ll probably find a lot of bend in what they’re saying. And you’d find people like me on your side if there wasn’t.

• RK Barrett

Participant

It’s not the cocoon that gives Trumpers the argument that “Nazis were socialists” or “Republicans freed the slaves” it’s because both statements are literally true.

lmao

• RK Barrett

Participant

That doesn’t mean that understanding those statements doesn’t also take understanding the nuance

its tedious because they are child-like deflections . . not because they are arguments, they are not.

• RK Barrett

Participant

@JBear

if you doubt my comments about hyper-defensive deflections then why is the discussion in this thread about the audio in one tweet and NOT the science I posted about the LARGER POINT

and here’s the SCIENCE to back up the larger point:

easy answer . . .

@Jbear

any comment on this ^^ or Tim Scottsaying he’s been the victim of driving while back . .18 times?

My guess is “no,” but you might prove me wrong :-)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs with the surrender “FFS Mr Mayor”.

This is how he is “never wrong”… he literally walks away with his fingers in his ears.

Note: this is also not a strawman argument

• jbear

Participant

That doesn’t mean that understanding those statements doesn’t also take understanding the nuance

its tedious because they are child-like deflections . . not because they are arguments, they are not.

Republican’s calling the Republican party the Party of Lincoln are not making child-like deflections they are using marketing techniques to advance a brand.

Democrats do the same thing they just don’t have such a great dinger…. er sorry.

• jbear

Participant

This is how he is “never wrong”… he literally walks away with his fingers in his ears.

Which is almost as bad as having bad hearing that makes you think someone is yelling the N word every time you hear a loud noise.

• jbear

Participant

any comment on this ^^ or Tim Scottsaying he’s been the victim of driving while back . .18 times?

My guess is “no,” but you might prove me wrong :-)

If that’s what he wants to call it. I never said there aren’t racists and I never said that injustices never happen. Isn’t it interesting that the only reason white republicans vote for him is so they can say they voted for a black guy, and he goes and says stuff like this anyway? And Tim Scott still doesn’t try to defund the police in fact quite the opposite. Being the victim of driving while black hasn’t made Tim Scott believe in systemic racism it’s made him realize that we have work to do. That ought to be a good thing.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Which is almost as bad as having bad hearing that makes you think someone is yelling the N word every time you hear a loud noise.

No

Its not

lol

One is a mistake the other is . . .

• RK Barrett

Participant

Republican’s calling the Republican party the Party of Lincoln are not making child-like deflections they are using marketing techniques to advance a brand.

nice deflection ^^^

My comment was not about Republicans calling themselves the party of Lincoln, it was about the Trump GOP . . which is loaded with southern red states . . claiming “Republicans” freed slaves . . WHEN THE STATES AND PEOPLE WHO OBJECTED ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE PARTY TODAY

its the very worst type of deflection. Like that BULLSHIT you posted about Nazis, socialism and the differences now and then. When someone like Buggsy PARROTS that Nazis were socialist’s, they mean LIKE Democrats of today, not the BS “nuance” you suggested lmao

Here’s Buggsy’s’ alter ego:

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia compared Democrats to Nazis during a Thursday rally in her state.

She said the media had spent four years “calling Republicans Nazis” and said the word “Nazi” was a “mean, nasty dirty word.”

A few seconds later, she said: “You know, Nazis were the National Socialist party. Just like the Democrats are now a national socialist party.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

BK Barrett won’t admit he’s Virgil_Catfished.

Besides alec eifel, Virgil_Caine, mr. Hankey….
      he should have also took the names “Jim Crow”, or “slavery”… since he’s SO ASHAMED OF HIS PAST !!

• RK Barrett

Participant

@Jbear

this comment is actually insane

Being the victim of driving while black hasn’t made Tim Scott believe in systemic racism it’s made him realize that we have work to do.

that is such a perverse, untrue twist its embarrassing. You are actually proving yourself to be one of the people I mentioned who thinks you cant acknowledge realty because its a concession

THE QUESTION HE FACED IS ABOUT POLICE REFORM . . and changing the CULTURE of POLICING (ie of a SYSTEM, not a buNch of individual POLICE OFFICERS. IN FACT, HE IS DIRECTLY CONTRASTING HIS VIEW . . about police reform (not 18 different individual police officers) with the GOP, Tucker Carlson etc,

Here’s the whole thing, question and answer:

“JOHN DICKERSON: When- when you talk about changing the culture, I wonder what your assessment is of in your own party. How many people think that there is a need for police reform at all? Tucker Carlson is very influential with Republicans. And he quoted you and many others who said after the Chauvin verdict, there’s more work to be done. You’re talking about changing that culture. And he seemed to think that was not a legitimate position. What’s your feeling about that?

SEN. SCOTT: Well, one of the reasons why I started our conversation John with reality that as a United States Senator, I’ve been stopped several times in the last three years in the Capitol and on the streets throughout the country. So I’m not having a conversation about some theory or philosophy. I’m saying that there is a way for us to restore more confidence from communities of color and say to our officers, we want character-driven officers responding to crises in neighborhoods. Those are two things that we can accomplish. I think my party, significant numbers in my party have already said to me, we will go where you go on this issue as long as I can explain my position. And we’re going to do that.

cmon @JBear . . a little freaking honesty? please?

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

J Bear comes up with a line that will be remembered for some time:

it has nothing to do with your ears and everything to do with your brain.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• jbear

Participant

This was a great thread right? Right up until the point where Verge decided to drag poor ol’ uncle Tim Scott into it.

• RK Barrett

Participant

This was a great thread right? Right up until the point where Verge decided to drag poor ol’ uncle Tim Scott into it.

Pitch in the dirt. You and Buggsy.

Lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

Boredom

So boring, you come back day after day after day after day after day after day after day.

Brief pop in

“Brief pop in” = over a week (so far) to the mentally ill. This infestation is like the mother-in-law comes for a “brief pop in” and leaves weeks later.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Boredom

So boring, you come back day after day after day after day after day after day after day.

Brief pop in

“Brief pop in” = over a week (so far) to the mentally ill. This infestation is like the mother-in-law comes for a “brief pop in” and leaves weeks later.

Buggys, anyone who posts this from you . . is not worth the time (like Chron)

those dark people can’t figure out for themselves how to get a free vaccine.

worth highlighting

the similarities to Chron are many.

• Biggs3535

Participant

And yet, here you are. Spending your time addressing me and Chron.

And who exactly do you think you’re fooling? You’re the jerk saying dark skinned folks aren’t smart enough to find the vaccine, not me. I’m saying those folks are smart enough to find and get the vaccine if they want to, but they pretty clearly don’t want to. Everybody here can see your bigotry of low expectations.

• jbear

Participant

And yet, here you are. Spending your time addressing me and Chron.

And who exactly do you think you’re fooling? You’re the jerk saying dark skinned folks aren’t smart enough to find the vaccine, not me. I’m saying those folks are smart enough to find and get the vaccine if they want to, but they pretty clearly don’t want to. Everybody here can see your bigotry of low expectations.

But Biggs, everybody knows that black people have all these disadvantages that prevent them from doing regular shit. First of all… they’re black. Secondly, they don’t have wallets or Id’s. Thirdly, if one of them gets a car another one of them will steal it and crash it into a ditch. How could they possibly manage to get a free vaccine at the grocery store?

Just to be clear considering the context… that’s supposed to be Alice. King of the racists.

• RK Barrett

Participant

How could they possibly manage to get a free vaccine at the grocery store?

You’re posting this when the reality is that those “dark skinned people” in a place like Philadelphia are more highly vaccinated than sunburned white Floridians in Lakeland or Winter Haven

I mean JBear … you can troll with racism but it would be better if you had it connected to some form of reality because in this instance you’re unintentionally mocking some of your white Trumper friends who are potentially in Polk County ;-)

• RK Barrett

Participant

Just to be clear considering the context… that’s supposed to be Alice. King of the racists.

Trolling For Dummies (crayon font)

“Duh, I am going to get a response by flame!”

Lol

• RK Barrett

Participant

You’re posting this when the reality is that those “dark skinned people” in a place like Philadelphia are more highly vaccinated than sunburned white Floridians

• RK Barrett

Participant

Forget ethnic differences, think about the difference in density

“ Florida Surpasses New York’s 2020 Peak With New Hospitalization Record”

• jbear

Participant

You’re posting this when the reality is that those “dark skinned people” in a place like Philadelphia are more highly vaccinated than sunburned white Floridians in Lakeland or Winter Haven

I mean JBear … you can troll with racism but it would be better if you had it connected to some form of reality because in this instance you’re unintentionally mocking some of your white Trumper friends who are potentially in Polk County ;-)

Intentionally missing the point? Florida is the bastion of depravity remember? No mask mandates no vaccine mandates. People are encouraged to be vaccinated and where masks where appropriate but they aren’t forced. Black Floridians were shockingly treated the same way the white Floridians were treated. They were allowed to decide for themselves and they… black Floridians told you and your left wing bigots to get bent.

Biggs already pointed this out to you. Black Floridians chose not to get vaccinated.

What does Biggs call this? Strenuous Juxtaposition?

• RK Barrett

Participant

Intentionally missing the point? Florida is the bastion of depravity remember? No mask mandates no vaccine mandates. People are encouraged to be vaccinated and where masks where appropriate but they aren’t forced. Black Floridians were shockingly treated the same way the white Floridians were treated. They were allowed to decide for themselves and they… black Floridians told you and your left wing bigots to get bent.

Biggs already pointed this out to you. Black Floridians chose not to get vaccinated.

What does Biggs call this? Strenuous Juxtaposition?

When JBear goes full on Buggsy

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ve noticed that since RK came back,

Jbear, Biggs, Kermit, and Island have started posted 10-16× there normal amount.

Does he really have that much pull over you guys?

Is this the “derangement syndrome” I keep hearing about?

• RK Barrett

Participant

I’ve noticed that since RK came back,

Jbear, Biggs, Kermit, and Island have started posted 10-16× there normal amount.

Does he really have that much pull over you guys?

Is this the “derangement syndrome” I keep hearing about?

Yes

And

Yes

They are all snowflakes

• Biggs3535

Participant

Jbear, Biggs, Kermit, and Island have started posted 10-16× there normal amount

As far as I’m concerned, you’ve noticed incorrectly – which isn’t all that unsurprising. Feel free to check back on the post count instead of using SIPOMA.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao

As far I’m concerned y’all are obsessed with him.

It’s kinda sad.

Especially when the majority of the posts are only about him and not the subject.

You can deny it all you want or find some selective statistic, but it’s pretty obvious that you 4 are posting a lot more…

• RK Barrett

Participant

It’s kinda sad.

Especially when the majority of the posts are only about him and not the subject

ad hominem— “a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lmfao

As far I’m concerned y’all are obsessed with him.

It’s kinda sad.

Especially when the majority of the posts are only about him and not the subject.

Since you need everything to be strenuously juxtaposed multiple times, I’ll repeat my stance for 28th time: Your good buddy has ruined any and all debate that this site once had (when he referred to it as “downstairs” because he was too good for it) and that he now runs, spending every waking moment on it. We’re on, what – day nine of his latest “brief pop in”? I haven’t done the math, but a cursory glance shows this loathsome schmuck posts almost as much as everybody else here combined. There is no reason to engage him because he’s an intellectually dishonest black hole, so I choose to mock him whenever I please. Of course this is only for my pleasure, because the said loathsome schmuck lacks any and all self-awareness and shame to recognize how he comes off to other normal human beings.

You can deny it all you want or find some selective statistic, but it’s pretty obvious that you 4 are posting a lot more…

If by “selective statistic” you mean reality as opposed to your faulty perception, I’ll stick with reality. I’m posting on here the same amount as those glorious weeks when that asshat was locked up in a straight jacket somewhere. It’s just the subject matter has switched from debating/conversing with you and others to mocking Walter of House Cronkite – and strenuously juxtaposing why for the 28th time.

Do me a favor and bookmark this thread when you ask this question again in a few days, weeks, months, or however long you’ll remember this post.

• jbear

Participant

I’m afraid she’s planning to die in the guest room.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs… the combined posts of you PLUS jbear, IB, and Kermit is up.

You’re all responding to him like a dog on a leash… maybe you’re close to your average? But as a group the posts, especially the other 3, are way up.

It is pretty obvious

• RK Barrett

Participant

t’s kinda sad.

I’m afraid she’s planning to die in the guest room

LMAO

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs… the combined posts of you PLUS jbear, IB, and Kermit is up.

You’re all responding to him like a dog on a leash… maybe you’re close to your average? But as a group the posts, especially the other 3, are way up.

It is pretty obvious

It’s only obvious in your false perception of reality, as opposed to reality. If you think I’ve responded to his posts like a dog-leash, I’m not sure what else to tell you. His posts are 6x-8x of my posts. Hell, just look at all of the threads he’s started. And how many of them have I posted in? I can’t keep up with that level of insanity.

You need to reign in your false perception of reality. Hell, you’re responding to every one of my posts. You must be on my dog-leash, according to your logic.

The defense of your bff is cute though. Misguided and wrong, but cute nonetheless.

• RK Barrett

Participant

You’re all responding to him like a dog on a leash . . . It is pretty obvious

It’s only obvious in your false perception of reality, as opposed to reality

youre making my point

Everybody always does, Mr. Cronkite. Everybody always does…

dog leash activated

Viewing 136 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.