Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• CaptainStagger

Participant

With ASJ down a month and a half I think I would have called up Fauria. He just got cut and did haul in 7 TD’s last year. Better option than Brate of think.And I know a lot of us were high on Amerson during the draft. I think we looked at him as a possible FS though. Our DB's are kind of set, but if he's PS eligible it might be worth a look. He was awfully productive at NCS. Cut from two teams doesn't paint a good story but he was one hell of a ball hawk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No on Amerson. First of all, he’s a terrible a corner. The only thing that kept him on the roster this long was the fact that he was a second rounder.I know you want to try him at safety, but two major things to consider:1) He can't tackle. 2) Raheem is there and given his history of converting S to CB, he would if Amerson could.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No on Amerson. First of all, he's a terrible a corner. The only thing that kept him on the roster this long was the fact that he was a second rounder.I know you want to try him at safety, but two major things to consider:1) He can't tackle. 2) Raheem is there and given his history of converting S to CB, he would if Amerson could.

I get all that, I might just still be buying into JDub's hype...lolFauria tho? The guy is a giant target and red zone monster. Maybe not the fastest guy or blocking icon but he can go up and get it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No on Amerson. First of all, he's a terrible a corner. The only thing that kept him on the roster this long was the fact that he was a second rounder.I know you want to try him at safety, but two major things to consider:1) He can't tackle. 2) Raheem is there and given his history of converting S to CB, he would if Amerson could.

I get all that, I might just still be buying into JDub's hype...lolFauria tho? The guy is a giant target and red zone monster. Maybe not the fastest guy or blocking icon but he can go up and get it.

I don't know as much about Fauria. I live near DC so here all about the Skins' woes - that's why I know how bad Amerson has been.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Signed DE Josh Martin off waivers. Special teams star, depth at DE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t Mayock say he never saw a CB beat deep more often than Amerson?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't Mayock say he never saw a CB beat deep more often than Amerson?

he was boom or bust in college. he either made a big play or got toasted. there was no in between with him and he was drafted off measurable and potential and it didn't work out

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs passed on Amerson, and the Raiders were awarded him off waivers.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.