Monday, September 23, 2019

An early look at the next wave of nfl head coaches

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  harrybucman May. 20, 2019 at 2:52 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Morgan
    Participant

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2836257-an-early-look-at-nfls-next-wave-of-head-coaching-candidates

Byron Leftwich, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Minority candidates don’t receive the same recognition as other coaches in today’s NFL, because opportunities are lacking on the offensive side of the ball.

Byron Leftwich is one of only two African-American offensive coordinators (along with the Kansas City Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy) in the league. Leftwich’s pedigree aligns perfectly with what many teams want in their next head coach, though; he simply needs more experience.

Fuck this pile of racist bullshit.

Racism is nothing more than ” the belief that one’s own race is superior”. Where do you see anything of that nature in this post. Every time you post, you prove more and more how ignorant you really are. You are a miserable and extremely insecure little bitch.

Racial discrimination isn’t about superiority, though. Its about giving preference based on race. The OP’s piece sounds like he feels Leftwich, being AA, deserves special consideration that he and Bienemy haven’t been getting (due to their race). All in all, the piece is a bunch of racial/racist b.s. like Boi stsated.

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

harrybucman
    Participant

Nurse Morgan if you are going to present arguments or counter points, you should at least have enough intelligence to comprehend what has already been presented.

You say ” Racial discrimination isn’t about superiority, though. Its about giving preference based on race. Nowhere in this thread is racial discrimination even mentioned. You pulled that out of your ass.

You say “The OP’s piece sounds like he feels Leftwich, being AA, deserves special consideration that he and Bienemy haven’t been getting (due to their race).” The bleacher report article is about 8 men who seem to have the desired qualities and be on the fast track to possibly be considered HC. Nowhere does it suggest or imply that Leftwhich or Bienemy deserve any kind of special consideration. You pulled that out of your ass too.

All in all, the piece is a bunch of racial/racist b.s. like Boi stsated.

Again dumbass — its racism that’s all about superiority, Nothing in that article  suggests anything of that nature. So you pulled that out of your ass also.

Close your ass and start using your brain when you post. But then you probably wouldn’t have anything worthwhile to post

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

NotDeadYet
    Participant

In a PC after Arians was hired, he mentioned he was the first HC with a black DC, OC, and ST coordinator. I think he is very aware of the race issue, and is big on loyalty as well…

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

GameTime
    Participant

Always good to see harrybuc in a thread about race.

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

In a PC after Arians was hired, he mentioned he was the first HC with a black DC, OC, and ST coordinator. I think he is very aware of the race issue, and is big on loyalty as well…

He  (Arians) also has an assistant ST coach who is female.  Seems to be somewhat progressive for an old gomer.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

buc_boi
    Participant

Jesus, Harry… Way to go bud.

Hey I have a job interview today, wish me luck buddy!

+2
    Please wait...

The Anomaly
    Participant

I don’t care what color you are…I just want the best people in the best positions.

Leftwich has been in coaching for 2 whole years.  That’s it.  Give me a break.  Any of you idiots think he’s ready for the big time?

+2
    Please wait...

GottaJaboo
    Participant

Nurse Morgan if you are going to present arguments or counter points, you should at least have enough intelligence to comprehend what has already been presented.

You say ” Racial discrimination isn’t about superiority, though. Its about giving preference based on race. Nowhere in this thread is racial discrimination even mentioned. You pulled that out of your ass.

You say “The OP’s piece sounds like he feels Leftwich, being AA, deserves special consideration that he and Bienemy haven’t been getting (due to their race).” The bleacher report article is about 8 men who seem to have the desired qualities and be on the fast track to possibly be considered HC. Nowhere does it suggest or imply that Leftwhich or Bienemy deserve any kind of special consideration. You pulled that out of your ass too.

All in all, the piece is a bunch of racial/racist b.s. like Boi stsated.

Again dumbass — its racism that’s all about superiority, Nothing in that article suggests anything of that nature. So you pulled that out of your ass also.

Close your ass and start using your brain when you post. But then you probably wouldn’t have anything worthwhile to post

What Harry said.

+2
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Morgan
    Participant

I don’t care what color you are…I just want the best people in the best positions.

Leftwich has been in coaching for 2 whole years. That’s it. Give me a break. Any of you idiots think he’s ready for the big time?

Op’s article does. Says African American Offensive Coordinators are being unfairly excluded. And since race was mentioned in the first paragraph, you can infer that race  might be a variable. PoS article.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

harrybucman
    Participant

I think you are misguided low-life, the scum of the earth, but even you deserve to enjoy the best this country has to offer. God luck on your interview and may the force be with you.

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  harrybucman.

tampaspicer
    Participant

Good luck!!!!!!

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

I think you are misguided low-life, the scum of the earth, but even you deserve to enjoy the best this country has to offer. God luck on your interview and may the force be with you.

Seems sincere enough. Lol.

+1
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Tell ’em you’re 25% AA, might improve your odds whether you’re qualified or not.

+1
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Tell ’em you’re 25% AA, might improve your odds whether you’re qualified or not.

Did it help your odds when you told them you were transgender?

+1
    Please wait...

tampaspicer
    Participant

LMAO

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.