Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

Looked better. Something to build on and Winston looked more comfortable.But still too many penalties. And need to protect the football especially in the 4th quarter when defenses start to get desperate like that. You know they are going to punch that ball every time.And we got way too conservative at the end. Perhaps Lovie and Koetter (especially after the two turnovers) didn't want to put Jameis in position to lose the game by trying to do too much and toss a stupid pick. But you can't play like that all the time. That's how teams come back to beat you more often than not.And McCoy's injury looked bad. Hopefully it's just a sprain and not a tear.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed with title… but, I’ll let some button busters bust buttons for now.  Bucs Win!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take more than like 20 minutes to enjoy a win. Try taking the whole week!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This was a very exciting game and the youngest team in the NFL won it on the road. They seemed to forget last week’s debacle and played to win all afternoon.Very impressive! One game at a time. The process continues but this was a damn good start!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holding penalties are simple, keep your hands between the shoulders, defense played well but there are no receiving threats on the saints offense, I think it looks like its gonna be along season for New Orleans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah because we are a complete team in a first year system with a rookie QB.Red board gonna red board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is always going to be a lot of work. Especially with the amount of rookies we have out there and a new offense. But we went on the road and beat a division rival after getting embarrassed last week, I’m happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah because we are a complete team in a first year system with a rookie QB.Red board gonna red board.

Who said we were a complete team? The red board was 'redding' last week. I think things are pretty level on here right now. Some excitement. Some relief. Some joy at seeing the past decade of the almighty Saints come to a crumbling end. But I think we all expect a lot more growing pains in the future, especially over our next couple of games (although the Texans don't appear to have much outside of JJ Watt).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The penalties need to get cleaned up.  It started to get hairy there in the 4th quarter and it felt like the ref’s were essentially “refereeing” the Saints back into the game.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.