Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell I’ll post this anyway.Let's start by eliminating those of you in the thread that hold delicate sensibility toward the mere mention of a Youtube video. Go ahead and leave. I'll also give advance warning to the political faction of the board that find pure bliss from base level meat and potatoes stuff. That would be you Trump idiots. Good bye. While I'm at, for those with a far left political bent this clip will not end well for you either. Now that pretty much everyone has vacated the thread I'll post some commentary on that glorious faction of our younger segment of college leftists and their latest political cause celebre, "Safe Spaces".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsSzA_6R5BI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Original. Create a safe space for your video on safe spaces

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sh*t, you really DO look like cyrusgood stuff buddyyou too CK lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know who hates safe spaces?The illuminati.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know who hates safe spaces?The illuminati.

That's okay, they meet in Building 7. I know because I saw it on YouTube.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take a look in the thread and see what’s going on. Well, look here! To no ones surprise, it’s the same two fools still saying the same stupid sh*t. One guy, we’ll call him the Tourette Timmy, every thread causes the same odd involuntary response. The other guy the lawyer getting arrested on the streets of Tampa. We’ll call him, DUI Beilman. The two of them belong in a one-legged ass kicking contest. Where the winner is determined not by how many times they can kick each other in the ass without falling down. But how many times they get back up thinking they'll have better luck the next time.Your turn boys!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sh*t, you really DO look like cyrusgood stuff buddyyou too CK lol

Thought you would appreciate this McDoug. Just to be clear I'm not the guy (Goroff) in the video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Original. Create a safe space for your video on safe spaces

I'm impressed. You started off so well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cyrus exposing himself as a fellow high level mason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No humor in the safe place, please. Sensitivity resides

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that is actually you Cyrus, Bravo sir, Bravo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Speaking of which, bldg 7 is not something to joke about. The way the reptilians fooled the world on that day will undoubtedly be swept under the rug for all eternity. It's fairly obvious to anyone with the ability to click on youtube videos, that the reptilians dug massive caverns under bldg 7, and the North/South towers. The scariest part though, was their use of hologram planes. That technology was most likely supplied by the Kinglings from Sector 12.Free your minds while you can.Visit prisonplanet.tv....and buy some seeds and survival gear while you're there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Speaking of which, bldg 7 is not something to joke about. The way the reptilians fooled the world on that day will undoubtedly be swept under the rug for all eternity. It's fairly obvious to anyone with the ability to click on youtube videos, that the reptilians dug massive caverns under bldg 7, and the North/South towers. The scariest part though, was their use of hologram planes. That technology was most likely supplied by the Kinglings from Sector 12.Free your minds while you can.Visit prisonplanet.tv....and buy some seeds and survival gear while you're there.

Lmaoooooo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YO…I hope you are able to keep that sense of humor when those scaly, slimy, cold-blooded claws are wrapped around your throat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YO...I hope you are able to keep that sense of humor when those scaly, slimy, cold-blooded claws are wrapped around your throat.

Its going to be hard to do when they put me in the FEMA camps with the rest of humanity. Gad damn satanists, they better do it soon tho because when my package of infowars super male vitality comes in, I will strong enough to take them all down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FEMA camps and lizards. Grown men actually log-in to type this stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that is actually you Cyrus, Bravo sir, Bravo.

Thanks Spartan. Not me, the clip was done by Nicholas Goroff. A political left of center, disgusted by the over the top Third Wave Feminism, Safe Spaces, Black Lives Matter, micro-aggression crowd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never thought one of the truth tellers regarding bldg 7 would be such a sheep and let the wool be pulled over his eyes by those scaly bastards. I'm disappointed, Durango.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never thought one of the truth tellers regarding bldg 7 would be such a sheep and let the wool be pulled over his eyes by those scaly bastards. I'm disappointed, Durango.

He definitely needs an order of infowars x-2 iodine to wake up the hell up and see how these elitist globalist are making blood sacrifices and marrying their horses and such.Pick up an order at infowars dot com or you are doomed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll just have to hold out hope that one day Durango doesn’t just blindly accept the official story he’s been told.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

False flags I tell ya

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has actually become somewhat interesting in a dorky kind of way.

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.