Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• creamsicles

Participant

Bucs pull out the victory to go 2-3.  The defense flips the switch during bye week like last year.  Winston continues to develop and reduces interceptions.  Barth kicks like an NFL kicker.If this occurs, I think we enjoy a season watching a very competitive team that may win more than it loses.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Bucs pull out the victory to go 2-3.  The defense flips the switch during bye week like last year.  Winston continues to develop and reduces interceptions.  Barth kicks like an NFL kicker.If this occurs, I think we enjoy a season watching a very competitive team that may win more than it loses.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can beat the Jags, then have the bye week to prepare for and beat the Skins – we will have scrambled back to .500, and there are some winnable games left on the schedule. Teams that haven’t played well – Eagles, Colts, Saints, Bears. Rams/Giants are playing better. Cowboys without Dez and Romo. The scariest teams left on the schedule are Falcons/Panthers. We could also end up 3-13. So who knows. But the schedule is looking more favorable. At least to build some confidence and learn how to win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Optimism?  Ugh, not allowed. Jameis and Ryan Leaf were both born on a Wednesday. Let that marinate #freeMikeGlennon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Optimism?  Ugh, not allowed. Jameis and Ryan Leaf were both born on a Wednesday. Let that marinate #freeMikeGlennon

Mama say Wednesday the devil.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mama say Wednesday the devil.

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

one can hope....but a 13-10 victory today wouldn't inspire much confidence in me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

one can hope....but a 13-10 victory today wouldn't inspire much confidence in me.

Me either. Pretty much the only thing that will do it for me will be improvement in all areas, smashing the Jags today and looking good in a win Vs the Skins. The main concern for me today will be that we play soft against Robinson/Hurns. They are both having a good stretch, could very easily be underestimated.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

Keep drinking the Winston kookaid fellas.  You would think after 7 years of trying to remain optimistic you guys would have learned something but whatever.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep drinking the Winston kookaid fellas.  You would think after 7 years of trying to remain optimistic you guys would have learned something but whatever. 

You would think after all these years of paying ladyboys for companionship you would've learned something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No should it. I am always one for patience, but it's really tough to make a compelling case for Lovie. Stroud offered an excuse (Winston is a rookie) but what is the actually case for Lovie? He presumably has control over players and he controls the defense, his defense on top of it all.  Keeping those facts in mind, he's pretty much painted in a corner and in need of a miracle.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.