Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows who wins but the responses to trumps statement are many and easy. Take for example his comments about Georgia. He’s being investigated for criminal activity in Georgia LOL

The fascists attack

JBear approves

But he’s not a Trump supporter

• Roy

Participant

Trump is not retired. He’s just lying low. The Republican Civil War is just getting warmed up. Trump has no compunction about tearing up the party. If he cared about that he would never have created the January 6th mess. Some Republicans still believe even today that Trump will do what’s best for the party, for his legacy, for his family. He’ll back down gracefully so that his kids can run. He’ll back off and support a loyalist like DeSantis or someone like that. Hogwash. Trump is running again in 2024, and he won’t be taking prisoners. He won’t be stopped by anyone except hopefully the voters. He doesn’t care what kind of mess he makes of the Republican Party.

• jbear

Participant

So you’re just going to ignore the Democrat civil war?

I don’t have a side in the Trump McConnell feud and I’d be happy if the Republican party split…. especially if we actually got out of the two party system because of it. I’d be happy if they both split but I’d take just the Republicans if that’s all I can have.

Don’t feed the Troll. He’s not here to talk he’s here to stoke his ego.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I don’t have a side in the Trump McConnell feud“

“I voted for Trump but don’t support him”

Lol

• jbear

Participant

Har har har! And you voted for Hillary Clinton but don’t support her either.

You suck at this.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You suck at this”

JBear post 32, across four threads, including one he dedicated to ‘Alice.”

Way to show the truth does not hurt, genius.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear, maybe time to give up the ghost on being as good at Trumpiness as KKKChron?

Just a thought. Less stress.

• Roy

Participant

JBear, there is no Democrat civil war as long as Trump is around to energize the Democrats. I said this already. The last time there has been a figure that was so adept at galvanizing the opposition was Hitler in World War 2 when the Soviet Union and the US were allies. Perhaps if the Republicans can rid themselves of Trump, then the Democrats will have their day of reckoning. But I don’t feel nervous about that happening anytime soon. Until then, we’ll just sit back and enjoy the show.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

@roy wrote:

JBear, there is no Democrat civil war as long as Trump is around to energize the Democrats.

This is simply not true. It’s not.

Biden is, for the most part, a centrist. And, he’s EXACTLY what the extreme left hate.

The Democratic Party is just as fractured as the Republicans.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Nah, the extreme left has AOC and she needs 8 more years to be ready to run for POTUS.

Until then it’s more centrism from the left. Presumably Harris is next and she is only a tiny bit more liberal than old Joe

• Anonymous

Inactive

The difference is that the far left is not electable on it’s own so it’s going to almost always fall in line at some level with the Dem Party. 2016 was an anomaly.

The far right (Trump) believes it can win on its own. That remains to be seen because it just lost in 2020 and Trump is more unpopular now than ever.

This is what makes the GOP civil war so fascinating. Trump raises a lot of money but it’s small donations and only 20-30% of the money actually needed these days. The GOPs essential
      Corporate donors are with MCConnell. In fact, many corporations Started pulling regular donations to GOP candidates who supported the efforts to overturn the election.

I hate McConnell but one reason I hate him is because he’s so effective. He is very smart politically And a very capable tactician. I doubt very much that he makes the big decision to absolutely below Trump to pieces after the impeachment acquittal without first knowing that the corporate money is on his side

It’s going to be interesting. Trump is an idiot. Four years is a very long time. He will be as old as Biden by then. And he might actually be under indictment. On top of that there’s no way that he has improved in the suburbs after the insurrection. In fact, he hast to have gone the other direction. His approval ratings are at unbelievably low level.

• Charles

Participant

The democrat fracture is NOTHING close to the Trumplican problem.

Republicans en masse are chaning party affiliation.

LEAVING the party.

Why? Jewish space lasers. White supremicists.

The center right wants nothing to do with Trump and his army of qnuts.

The center right will hold their nose up and vote for Bidens.

All the while….these old racist white rural redneck die off…die. It’s a shrinking party no doubt.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.