Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• nitey

Participant

Link: http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/alas-has-arrived-bitter-end-346017/#.Vf84njZRFhETopic: Alas, it has arrived. The bitter end.Wow, some of the Saints fans are really losing it. Trade Brees, Fire Payton, FailForCardale... it's all there.The sad part is that this is what this board would have been if we had lost to the Saints. Maybe not Trade Winston, but surely Fire L&L. Just goes to show you, we are not alone as 'Fanatics'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

such a good read!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Saints Report is a solid board filled with quality fans……….for them to be saying this…….at this stage……is amazing (and fun to read).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank you. That is entertaining, something I have not been able to say in years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who would trade for Brees at this point? I cant see it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Jerry is not quite that senile yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

not with that cap hit they wont. Better chance at Glennon going to Dallas than Brees.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Rumor was that he wanted JJF a couple of years ago. Some people here think he'd trade for Glennon. If Brees was actually on the block (really can't see it), I could see the 'boys taking it seriously.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

not with that cap hit they wont. Better chance at Glennon going to Dallas than Brees.

With Dez out, I can't see the 'boys making any quarterback grab, but I see your point about the cap number. However, if the Saints really wanted to make that trade, they could work it so that they absorbed some of that cap hit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Rumor was that he wanted JJF a couple of years ago. Some people here think he'd trade for Glennon. If Brees was actually on the block (really can't see it), I could see the 'boys taking it seriously.

Brees is 36 and would come with a huge cap hit. And with Romo being 35 himself, I would think Jerry might be more interested in the Statue of Limitations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Brees is 36 and would come with a huge cap hit. And with Romo being 35 himself, I would think Jerry might be more interested in the Statue of Limitations.

Com'on, lets be fair here. You only asked who'd be interested, not if they would actually pull the trigger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cowboys.

Com'on, lets be fair here. You only asked who'd be interested, not if they would actually pull the trigger.

I doubt they would even make the call. Everyone knows Brees salary and looming decline. Two huge roadblocks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anyone trolling their board yet? Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints window closed. It happens to all teams eventually (except the Patriots).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints window closed. It happens to all teams eventually (except the Patriots).

They are heading in that direction though. Brady is 38 now. He doesn't have the wear and tear that Brees does. But still.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The sky is doing the wave.  Time for Nawlins to sit…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are heading in that direction though.

The sustained excellence of the Patriots during this era of free agency has been nothing short of amazing. It's very probably that their window will start to close in the coming years but it's also possible that Jimmy G takes the baton and keeps rollin'. I'm not betting against Belichick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember before the Draft, rumors about New Orleans wanting to trade us Brees, etc for the rights to Winston??Sucks to be them!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are heading in that direction though.

The sustained excellence of the Patriots during this era of free agency has been nothing short of amazing. It's very probably that their window will start to close in the coming years but it's also possible that Jimmy G takes the baton and keeps rollin'. I'm not betting against Belichick.

I would have to see something out of Jimmy G, first though.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.