Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 42 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jason Wilde ?@jasonjwilde 16m16 minutes agoAs pointed out by eagle-eyed @WesHod, #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is on the sideline with his right (throwing) wrist/forearm heavily wrapped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Geezus!!And then there is this clown.....

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Geezus!!And then there is this clown.....

Dumb, Rodgers is one of those guys that makes everyone around him better. They have lost some good players before, and he just keeps on winnin.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

“let’s see how good Aaron Rodgers really is”?take that guys computer away from that dork stick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rodgers made Finley some money. Dude was trash TE who looked good because of him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It seemed like Finley was making a joke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Finley was propping up Rodgers there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet “Eryn” feels like watching Lifetime & drinking wine the rest of the afternoon….bruce-jenner-vanity222_zps6tqxhnox.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet "Eryn" feels like watching Lifetime & drinking wine the rest of the afternoon....bruce-jenner-vanity222_zps6tqxhnox.jpg

Funny how you would love him as our QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

could be easily dismissed as a joke if they didn't already have a contentious history

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

could be easily dismissed as a joke if they didn't already have a contentious history

I wasn't aware of this but if that's not a joke then he's crazy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had my FF Draft today, I drafted Jordy about 30 minutes before this injury  :-

Please wait…

• asaylor81

Participant

Terrible news. Hate to see really good receivers go down like that in preseason.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I had my FF Draft today, I drafted Jordy about 30 minutes before this injury  :-

Always draft the weekend before the season starts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or don't play at all. I am not a fantasy guy, I don't see what you guys see in it really.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

my draft has been Labor Day weekend for 15 yrs running

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or don't play at all. I am not a fantasy guy, I don't see what you guys see in it really.

won both of my leagues last year, so i can give you $3000 reasons for playing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is almost like work, Hate. I need to rest my brain when I'm off the clock. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear ya man, its just not my thing. Props though.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I don't play for money (but I have won one league two years straight now so maybe I should?). I just find it one more fun angle to the NFL season. Mrs. PM played last year for the first time (a league for married couples and another general league). We had a fun watching games we normally wouldn't care about and cheering for a random WR/RB/Defense/Kicker/QB lol. Waiver night each week talking over strategy going forward. It was was fun and she did ok with her team. She will be playing again this year. No sweat if it's not your thing. It's simple fun for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't play for money (but I have won one league two years straight now so maybe I should?). I just find it one more fun angle to the NFL season. Mrs. PM played last year for the first time (a league for married couples and another general league). We had a fun watching games we normally wouldn't care about and cheering for a random WR/RB/Defense/Kicker/QB lol. Waiver night each week talking over strategy going forward. It was was fun and she did ok with her team. She will be playing again this year. No sweat if it's not your thing. It's simple fun for me.

That is kind of the rub though. You end up rooting for some DE to sack Winston, so you can win your league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well there it is, my ENTIRE FANTASY TEAM is now injured, the season hasn’t started and mine is over…….

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

That is kind of the rub though. You end up rooting for some DE to sack Winston, so you can win your league.

There are some players I don't draft, mostly for he reason of not wanting to root for them. Mostly it's just a fun way to kill time though, and add meaning to games you care nothing about.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Well there it is, my ENTIRE FANTASY TEAM is now injured, the season hasn't started and mine is over.......

Last season I had Ray Rice and AP on almost all of my teams. Yeah, it was a long season. :)

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I guess that could happen, but my fandom to the Bucs outweighs my fantasy team. More often than not though it just makes non-Buccaneer games more interesting to watch when you have something "on the line".

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Well there it is, my ENTIRE FANTASY TEAM is now injured, the season hasn't started and mine is over.......

Impossible, but hilarious if it were true.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

my draft has been Labor Day weekend for 15 yrs running

I don't understand why people continue to draft this early in the year. What is the benefit?? It can only hurt the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no defense is worth enough points to start against the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand why people continue to draft this early in the year. What is the benefit?? It can only hurt the league.

its fun to laugh at people (fantasy guys) when it happens to them.and it can be hard to get 8-12 peoples schedules together. 

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

no defense is worth enough points to start against the Bucs.

This guy gets it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t even start players against the Bucs. It’s not just because I don’t want to cheer for them (I wouldn’t) but also I know the Bucs are going to shut out every opponent, so I wouldn’t get many points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no problem drafting Drew Brees as you have to be able to separate heart and head. It's not like we're gonna shut them out and a 38-35 Buc victory is a win-win for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^ this ^Labor day weekend is perfect timing!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't even start players against the Bucs. It's not just because I don't want to cheer for them (I wouldn't) but also I know the Bucs are going to shut out every opponent, so I wouldn't get many points.

Pretty much THIS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't even start players against the Bucs. It's not just because I don't want to cheer for them (I wouldn't) but also I know the Bucs are going to shut out every opponent, so I wouldn't get many points.

Pretty much THIS.

ya.... pretty much, lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much THIS.

ya.... pretty much, lol

Its a Buc Fan's Life... sadly I'll say this tho. If Derek Anderson is the starting QB against the Bucs, damn what any of you other guys think. I'm starting him and I'm getting my win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much THIS.

ya.... pretty much, lol

Its a Buc Fan's Life... sadly I'll say this tho. If Derek Anderson is the starting QB against the Bucs, damn what any of you other guys think. I'm starting him and I'm getting my win.

lmao or if its chris ivory or harry douglas or lance moore  - you can count on it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much THIS.

ya.... pretty much, lol

lmao or if its chris ivory or harry douglas or lance moore  - you can count on it!!

15 plus points guaranteed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adding to the list:Orlando Scandrick was carted off the field at Cowboys practice. They think it's his ACL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adding to the list:Orlando Scandrick was carted off the field at Cowboys practice. They think it's his ACL.

I heard that today. It seems like there is a lot of that going around. More than usual it feels like. We've been lucky so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13503482/jason-mccourty-tennessee-titans-undergoes-groin-surgeryTitans top CB to miss opener against Bucs...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13503482/jason-mccourty-tennessee-titans-undergoes-groin-surgeryTitans top CB to miss opener against Bucs...

Dallas is dinged up pretty good in their secondary too.

Please wait…

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.