Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

This took place in the Seattle in the Autonomous Zone

“You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden in there. Watch what happens. You want to see black men get killed substantially, like you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden in there. Watch what happens. These Democrats, and I’m sorry to say this and I’m not trying to be racist, but they hate black people. These are the same people who fought to keep slavery in. These are the same people who built the KKK. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(white) Trumpettes cant help themselves.

IB, simple question (for you to ignore). .

. . .there are a ton of white Trump supporters who espouse those same beliefs, so why was it important to you that she was black?

This point seems to be lost on some of you :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beveylyn Beatty:

Two women from New Jersey drove to Kentucky in order to attend a live Easter Sunday service — disregarding warnings from officials in multiple states about avoiding large gatherings.

Gatherings of any size are prohibited in New Jersey as part of Gov. Phil Murphy’s executive orders on social gathering to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

Read More: NJ women defy two governors, drive to Kentucky for Easter service | https://nj1015.com/nj-women-defy-two-governors-drive-to-kentucky-for-easter-service/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

THIS MIGHT BE MORE INSTRUCTIVE THOUGH:

“The black friend as a buffer dates to the days of slave owners painting a false narrative that they were beloved by the African-Americans they subjugated. The slave owners “sought to justify how their racial hierarchy harmonized relationships between a dominant (white) race against a subordinate (black) race,” Tyler Parry, an associate professor in African-American studies at California State University, Fullerton, wrote in the Black Perspectives blog.”

“Mr. Parry recounted how George Fitzhugh, a supporter of slavery, blamed Northern abolitionists for interfering, saying in 1854 that the white Southerner “is the Negro’s friend, his only friend.” After Emancipation, Mr. Parry wrote, a white Southern belle lamented the loss of black “friends, those we loved, and those who loved us.”

Please wait…

• harrybucman

Participant

IB— it’s really offensive that you would even post this. All white people don’t have the same view point. So why would you even need to mention that one black woman has a differing view point. Are all blacks required or expected to think a like. I see it as mighty racist of you to want to throw that wide blanket over all of us.

Please sir, answer a question for me: A few years ago, you told me you thought the biggest problem in the black community was the negative affect of rap music. But sales records confirm: more whites listen to this same music. Does rap music have the same affect on them? Just want to understand your reasoning!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

three or four presumably white posters here did precisely this:

“IB— it’s really offensive that you would even post this. All white people don’t have the same view point. So why would you even need to mention that one black woman has a differing view point. Are all blacks required or expected to think a like. I see it as mighty racist of you to want to throw that wide blanket over all of us.”

and each one of the posts is essentially an effort to legitimize their own white view by suggesting that its valid because a black person agrees, never mind that there are 40 MILLION black people in the US . . . etc etc.

The “black friend as a buffer” (quote above)

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1292779]IB— it’s really offensive that you would even post this. All white people don’t have the same view point. So why would you even need to mention that one black woman has a differing view point. Are all blacks required or expected to think a like. I see it as mighty racist of you to want to throw that wide blanket over all of us.[/quote]

Instead of being offended so easily, Sally, why don’t you have a rebuttal for the points made? Nobody is throwing a wide-blanket over anything. It doesn’t matter to me what the skin color is of the person who is making arguments, but it very clearly does matter to the race-baiters.

When white people make these same points, they are called racist or worse. When black people make these same points, they are called Uncle Tom’s or worse. I thought you “systemic racism” guys wanted to have the tough conversation? Well, have at it – but realize it’s not going to be a one-way conversation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

” It doesn’t matter to me what the skin color is of the person who is making arguments, . . . ”

and yet . . . .

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1292851]

And yet…you’re still a POS race-baiter.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1292754]

Jesus. You are the one bringing it up. I think that’s his point. Race is important to the left.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1292855]

Your response to the current problem in the country was to post BLACK people to support your point of view . . . but OTHERS are the RACE baiters?

seems legit, especially in a thread called “another BLACK woman . . .”

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

[postquote quote=1292856]

Lmfao…did you miss the title to the thread.

Double lmfao at biggs – when white people say they don’t see color.

That
      Is
      White
      Privilege

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1292862]Double lmfao at biggs – when white people say they don’t see color.

That
      Is
      White
      Privilege[/quote]

What isn’t, Mr. Mayor?

Sweet geebus, you people are whack jobs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1292856]

It was a white guy who created the “another BLACK woman:” thread. White guys on each thread, pointing out BLACK people who agree with them . .

and then calling others race-baiters . .

in a thread ENTITLED “another BLACK woman . .” which is a sequel to a thread entitled a “BLACK woman” and an COUSIN to a thread entitled . . . .

(Kidding aside, the idea of using the color of a persons skin to LEGITIMIZE a point of view, that is often antagonistic to the entire group of people with that color of skin . . is almost minstrel show level racism, in and of itself, but even putting that aside its just an obvious LOGICAL flaw because the argument that Candace Owens is representative or Walter Williams is representative of 40 million African Americans OBVIOUSLY cuts against the FACT of their NOTORIETY, right? I mean, Glenn Beck has Candance Ownes on her show PRECISELY because she is going to offer a controversial THOUGHT. Walter Williams offers white people “certificates of amnesty and pardon” precisely because its controversial. That Buggsy would create a thread about Ben Shaprio interviewing him — AS A REBUTTAL TO a point made in a Candace own thread — is just icing . . lol)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1292862]

after posting Ben Shapiro interviewing Walter Williams :-)

Please wait…

• harrybucman

Participant

[postquote quote=1292848]

In case you didn’t notice, I addressed my post to IB. He’s grown man who can speak for himself. Your reasoning level is a little too low for me to come down there. 10-4 over and out.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1292865]

I don’t think anyone would think that any of this represents 40 million African Americans. It’s a minority view but why would the fact that a minority of blacks feels this way be offensive or as you said “antagonistic”? It’s not a racist or offensive view or at least it shouldn’t be. It’s these kind of double standards that paint you as a liar. A white guy creating a thread that points out that there are minorities who agree with him is racist because “how dare you!”…. all while you and those like you paint anti trump rioting as indicative of the anger of all black people because of systematic racism and universal racism.

You can’t have it both ways. What you and your ilk wants to do is marginalize those black voices who are in the minority. You want to relegate them to obscurity and invisibility. That my friend is at least as racist. Chalking up black folks as all seeing things your way and when they don’t, actively shaming people into keeping their voices in the dark is crappy and hypocritical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahaha, that one is so dumb it doesn’t really merit a response because its you arguing against a phantom.

This is the best part because JBear you actually out everyone on your side of the equation:

“What you and your ilk wants to do is marginalize those black voices who are in the minority. You want to relegate them to obscurity and invisibility. That my friend is at least as racist.”

at least as racist . . . bwhahaha

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1292873]In case you didn’t notice, I addressed my post to IB.[/quote]

In case you didn’t notice, this is a message board. People can respond to whatever they wish. I wished to respond to your whining, so I did.

It’s noted that you’ve chosen not to respond to very specific points twice, now. Probably a good decision on your part.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But don’t create too many threads, or change musical screen names … or…or … but otherwise, it’s a mesaage board

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.