Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

oh

wait

hmm

well . .that’s awkward

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/11/gab-hack-neo-nazis-qanon-conspiracy-theories

“A data breach at the fringe social media site Gab has for the first time offered a picture of the user base and inner workings of a platform that has been opaque about its operation.

The user lists appear to mark 500 accounts, including neo-Nazis, QAnon influencers, cryptocurrency advocates and conspiracy theorists, as investors. They also appear to give an overview of verified users of the platform, including prominent rightwing commentators and activists. And they mark hundreds of active users on the site as “automated”, appearing to indicate administrators knew the accounts were bots but let them continue on the platform regardless.

Finally, the data appears to contain direct messages between the Gab CEO, Andrew Torba, and a user who has been identified as a high-profile QAnon influencer, showing the entrepreneur seeking direct feedback on site design from a member of a group that promotes a “spiderweb of rightwing internet conspiracy theories with antisemitic and anti-LGBTQ elements”, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

Good comment.

I, for one, can attest that us ANTIFA “members” don’t really give a shit about “Social” Media. 😎

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• spartan

Participant

Awkward. Why?

I’ve never heard of Gab until now. Wiki says the following:

“Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[8] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists,”

And your post says it’s a fringe social media site. Not sure how this is going to interfere with my day.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Are we basing things on how they affect our day?

Then why do you care about Biden’s speech?

Did that affect your day?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

exactly lol

a white kid with an AR gunning down “antifa” really affects his day, Mike Flynn being “framed” really affect his day, Russian “hoax’ . . .

the MAGA mythology about Antifa blowing up to reveal the truth about domestic terrorism . . “eh, I got nothing”

intellectual honesty . . . . DEAD

• KarmaPolice

Participant

antifa

• KarmaPolice

Participant

weird

• spartan

Participant

Here, let me help you a bit because I do stuff like research not just cut and paste from twitter.

Trump has a gab account. If Gab is as perilous as it seems, that does strike me as a pretty stupid idea.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Yeah …. that was the point Deflection Boy.

Helpful

• KarmaPolice

Participant

No way!!!

“ (CNN)An Army reservist charged with storming the US Capitol was a well-known White supremacist and Nazi sympathizer at the Navy base where he worked as a contractor, and was even rebuked for sporting a distinctive “Hitler mustache,” prosecutors said in new court filings”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

No doubt Antifa posing as MAGA

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Crisis actors

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This thread is “Antifa baiting”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

looks like Antifa raising hell at Disney

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Michigan is know for Antifa

“Michigan Man Threatened To Kill Biden, Pelosi, Whitmer In Plan For ‘New American Revolution,’ Attorney General Says”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ginaheeb/2021/03/16/michigan-man-threatened-to-kill-biden-pelosi-whitmer-in-plan-for-new-american-revolution-attorney-general-says/?sh=24b9d83050cd

Joshua Docter, 21, of Holland, Michigan, turned himself in to authorities and was charged with one count of threat of terrorism and one count of using a computer to commit a crime.

The attorney general’s office said Docter posted in January multiple threats to shoot and kill the Democratic lawmakers on iFunny, a Russian-owned platform with a reported connection far-right extremists.

• DCGoth

Participant

looks like Antifa raising hell at Disney

Yep, that dude has “ANTIFA” written all over him. It’s the “Ma & Pa Kettle ‘beard’” that’s a dead giveaway. 😂

On Michigan, my sole experience, other than layovers, was working briefly in a project that sent us to Detroit, where we promptly became snowed in.

On the plus side. Beer was cheap, and the locals kept buying us more beer.

I think that pretty much sums up the positives which I encountered. 😎

The hotel we were laid up in, (“W” by Westin) was decent.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

TX is known for Antifa

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Definitely Antifa

• DCGoth

Participant

TX is known for Antifa

Yep, anyone that looks like that must be an undercover ANTIFA operative. 😎

Two questions, though:

First, what is “unregistered ammunition”? I’ve owned tons of ammo, in .380, .357, .40, .45, 5.56 NATO Rounds, .223, and 9mm, including Black Talons. I can honestly my day I’ve never registered any ammo. Also, being in Florida, firearms are not registered. I’ve confirmed that with a few places where I’ve purchased firearms. The one page they call in to get the approval code never leaves the gun shop. It also remains as just paper.

My past purchases:

Sig Sauer P226 9mm
      Sig Sauer P226 .357 Sig
      Springfield Arms Subcompact 9mm
      Smith & Wesson M+P Compact .40
      Glock 33 .357 Sig
      Glock 36 .45 ACP
      AMT .380 9mm Backup
      Barretta .380
      Mossberg 12 gauge
      Bushmaster XM15 .223 / 5.56

Registered ammo is new to me.

Granted, the fact that he was from Texas explains why he had mags for 150 rounds, yet only 112 on him. He was probably practicing the Texas tradition of shooting road signs from the car. That means that from Texas to D.C., it’sa thirty-eight round trip. 😎

• Shelby T Mitchell

Participant

Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys all should be labeled and linked to domestic terrorism. And really they are dangerous. It is not about left wing or right wing politics. It is about domestic terrorism. They are all dangerous and violent. No ands, ifs, nor buts.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That includes Qanon as well.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys all should be labeled and linked to domestic terrorism. And really they are dangerous. It is not about left wing or right wing politics. It is about domestic terrorism. They are all dangerous and violent. No ands, ifs, nor buts.

Especially right now. The Antifa impersonating all those other domestic terrorists

Yikes

• KarmaPolice

Participant

And just last week there was an Antifa guy arrested with a AR-15 outside the VP’s residence

Because Antifa don’t like the black folk …. and they’re heavily armed because …. ya know …. Molon labe!

• DCGoth

Participant

Especially right now. The Antifa impersonating all those other domestic terrorists

Yikes

Most true. These Trumpers don’t appreciate all the time and effort it takes me to put on costumes each night. Plus, the cost of impersonating a racist has really gone through the roof. It’s a crime, what they’re selling klan garb for these days. I barely have enough left to pay my ANTIFA dues, let alone keep a stock of fresh baby blood around. (You can’t even find any Virgin Blood these days.)

😎

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.