Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

AB is hitting his stride. Confident and running elusively. We need him now and he looks like his old self which is one of the most difficult to cover players for a defense. He opens the field for other guys drawing the safety. He did so on Godwin’s second TD Sunday. 81 was being doubled allowing 24 to run a slant on single cover from the slot.

Love the way he is playing. Huge!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

How many of you were against signing him?

Not I said the fly.

I was calling for ab84 months before he signed.

Looking genius now especially considering the slim to none chance evans plays vs WFT.

I for one would love ab84 back next year, but Godwin is more important to retain imho. Ideally both, but gronk impending FA as well.

Wont have all 3 again, as much as I hope we somehow do.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

I’ll admit I was not a huge fan of the AB81 signing.

Sunday’s performance, when combined with the lack of noise coming from him outside of games, has proven me wrong. Now with Evans questionable for Wildcard round, it magnifies the low-risk/high reward potential of this mid-season signing.

Has Brady commented at all on the TD it looked like Brown stole from Miller? Curious who he was actually throwing to. End result is a Bucs win, so that’s all that really matters.

• Vance

Participant

Brown got his performance bonus good job. 45 catches earns him a quarter million ..

• buc-in-out

Participant

It took him a few weeks but he looks like the AB of old. Seems like he has a better understanding of the offense and he’s in game shape, he’s on the same page with Brady.

Shame about Mike, because Godwin looks to be back to 100% health after all the nagging injuries and Mike was finally 100% looking like his old self the last few games.

I don’t think we’ll need Mike too much against Washington, that ferocious pass rush probably caters more to Brady getting the ball out more quickly to AB and Godwin anyways.

Here’s hoping we beat WFT and Mike’s healthy for the divisional round.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

We absolutely need Mike this week not just cuz he draws two defenders on every play but his blocking is also something that he’s very good at and it’s underrated… on some of those quick screens to AB mike is a wall in front of him.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Most around the league & the hypebeasts on Twitter, and of course Packer fans, all seem to say Davante Adams is the best receiver in football. But honestly it could still be Brown…

I’d take Godwin over both tho.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I love me some brown, godwin, and evans.

I’d take Adams over any of the 3.

Madden says so too. He’s 99.

Argument over.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Leftwhich is finally using him properly too. AB on a screen or slant simply cannot be stopped, especially with the way Godwin and Evans block. Brady was sending him a pass off the snap right down the LOS and it was an easy 6 or 7 all day long.

• tampaspicer

Participant

AB is going to be the difference maker in the playoffs.

• buc_boi

Participant

The Wisdom of Jason licht strikes again, 4d chess is what I recall.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Licht is Brady’s lap dog, lets be real chief.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Exactly.

The AB signing was 100% all Brady.

It’s been reported ad nauseam.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

You my friend are an idiot… why not just soak in what we have and stop all the negativity… some of these fans are unreal smh.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

You my friend are an idiot… why not just soak in what we have and stop all the negativity… some of these fans are unreal smh.

You’re that easily butt hurt, snowflake?

• buc_boi

Participant

Exactly! don’t mind the haters, they’re not even buc fans.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

snowflake4eva really triggered & punching the air right now.

And buc-boi , you’re more of a Jason Licht fan than an actual Bucs fan. Which is hella weird, not to mention Licht’s bad still greatly out weighs his good…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bucboi at it again

He gets to determine the real fans!

You said something critical! NOT A FAN!

Just like a cult

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Exactly! don’t mind the haters, they’re not even buc fans.

I guess you’re right… they look for any little thing to gripe about instead of enjoying this ride.. idiot fans

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Gripe? Lol

What I replied to needed a reality check, and it wasn’t to be taken as “negativity” unless you’re some weirdo Jason Licht fanboy.

Also let me find out that licht-boi and snowflake4eva are the same person 🧐

• seekpar

Participant

I think Buc Boi is Licht’s public relations director. Either that or he’s truly related to him. Can’t figure any other reason how someone can be such a huge and ardent Licht supporter. The overall performance of Licht over the long haul is not even close to worthy of such fandom.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Considering this is the first time we are headed to the playoffs under licht is a reason to question him. Especially when talking about how long he has been here for. Then talk about Brady coming to the team and that has more to do with Brady seeing the fit than it does with Light making the move happen. Also consider the fact that it is Brady coming here and that explains the first playoff birth since licht as been here. Licht hasn’t been the worst gm in the world but he definitely hasn’t been good. Overall I think he’s been a disappointment.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Gripe? Lol

What I replied to needed a reality check, and it wasn’t to be taken as “negativity” unless you’re some weirdo Jason Licht fanboy.

Snowflake? Lmfaooo I don’t argue with fools, specially over the internet… all I’m saying is why not just enjoy what’s happening with the team instead always looking for either who to blame or who to glorify… oh and check my bio so a little minded person like yourself can see when I started posting on Pewter you’d be surprised… I don’t need to creat 2 or 3 screen names to troll here, I simply come give my two cents and go about my business… with that said you’re still an idiot my friend

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

And you will forever be a wuss for getting triggered over mild forum posts. Loser.

• buc_boi

Participant

What a bunch of fucking morons you licht hater are, no wonder you sheep are too stupid to think for yourselves.

Hope this playoff run doesn’t hurt your bleeding vagina too too much, Didn’t one of us predict AB to the Bucs was good fit, while the other was to busy agreeing with whatever nobody had to say? Lol, I thought so.

Sheep

• buc_boi

Participant

Yall se how mad the fake fans get when I give credit where’s it due?

Too funny

Keeps me coming back

4d chess

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

AB has helped down the stretch and would be great insurance if Evans misses any time.

Good move on Tom’s part for bringing him in!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

AB has helped down the stretch and would be great insurance if Evans misses any time.

Good move on Tom’s part for bringing him in!

This right here. I was one of the ones who didn’t think it would be a good idea to bring in AB. I was proven wrong and I’m happy I was. BECAUSE WE’RE IN THE PLAYOFFS, BITCHES!!!!

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

What a bunch of fucking morons you licht hater are, no wonder you sheep are too stupid to think for yourselves.

Hope this playoff run doesn’t hurt your bleeding vagina too too much, Didn’t one of us predict AB to the Bucs was good fit, while the other was to busy agreeing with whatever nobody had to say? Lol, I thought so.

Sheep

Lol you mad ?

And yeah you wanted AB to the Bucs under completely different circumstances WHEN WE HAD WINSTON as our QB. That would have been a disaster, if Desean Jackson couldn’t stand Winston try pairing him with Brown. That would have been such a stupid move that would have clearly failed. LOL, nice try dildo breath.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.