Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Joey

Participant

just wondering if anyone heard anything. …I know he is back with the team

• TBChucky

Participant

It’d be great if he did, but I highly doubt it. I’m sure he’d love to be out there.

• Lawdy

Participant

nope

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If only.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Last report about him was when he was put on the COVID list about a month ago.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I saw him at the last home game and he was walking around fine, no limp. He looked very lean also, surprisingly lean.

• BucBalla85

Participant

That would be nice. I feel like we would know something if he were. I think since he’s been on ir probably means he’s not eligible to play in postseason? Maybe I’m wrong about that.

• RudeGuy

Participant

That would be nice. I feel like we would know something if he were. I think since he’s been on ir probably means he’s not eligible to play in postseason? Maybe I’m wrong about that.

I remember BA saying at some point if he were to return it would be during a late run in the playoffs. I assume by this statement he would be allowed to return during the playoffs.

• Roy

Participant

If that option was on the table they sure are doing a good job of keeping it under wraps. The playoffs start in ten days.

• Joey

Participant

…well they are all still in that mode of “no matter how hard I try to think about anything else, all I can think about is Atlanta 24/7”. Lol

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I keep clicking on this thread hoping somehow the answer will be yes even though I know it won’t be.

• Joey

Participant

Well he went down in week 5 so cast for six weeks would mean cast came off week 11. That was 6 weeks ago. He has been back in the building for over 2 weeks now. It seems possible.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.