Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• spartan

Participant

Scott/Mark, any feedback on the Bucs first official get together?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not really Spartan. Got a little scoop at the Ronde party the other night, but nothing overly significant. Something I can share, talking to Lovie I casually said, Coach you have had to make a number of tough decisions, and he looked at me without smiling or blinking and said, “I haven’t had to make any tough decisions. We were 4-12 last year.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not really Spartan. Got a little scoop at the Ronde party the other night, but nothing overly significant. Something I can share, talking to Lovie I casually said, Coach you have had to make a number of tough decisions, and he looked at me without smiling or blinking and said, "I haven't had to make any tough decisions. We were 4-12 last year."

So, WHO is in charge? LOL Love this quote and Lovie's command. I have to believe he will get it done and pretty much right away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for sharing MC. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolo, Good attitude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scoop?  These guys don’t provide scoop.  More than likely they checked in with Lovie to see what the Bucs wanted them to run with before the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scoop?  These guys don't provide scoop.  More than likely they checked in with Lovie to see what the Bucs wanted them to run with before the draft.

For real? Is being a douche really called for?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thanks Mark; Lovie Smith is a class guy.  That was a great answer from him; the difference being is that this coach has experience and knows what he is doing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love that he said that. Probably my favorite quote of the offseason thus far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scoop?  These guys don't provide scoop.  More than likely they checked in with Lovie to see what the Bucs wanted them to run with before the draft.

Yet they got your insider money. Whose the joke really on? :P

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.