Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

AB, was CD3 cramps or hamstring? Any other injuries that might affect next week?

• m_j

Participant

yepp, that’s very important! hopefully just cramps since he came back. we’re going to need him next week if we want to limit adams

luckilly didn’t see any other injuries

• Pennywise

Participant

Cichy broke his arm

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Would be nice to get an update on Vita Veas recovery timetable

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Vea has been gone but AB is now a VITAL piece to what we are now!! Even the fact he’s battling a knee is just typical Buccaneer BS!
      It’s a good n happy day. I’m not trying to be Mr. Negative but we are talking about the WR who IS the cog of the “ turn around” . Along with valuing the run game.

I’m soooooo OVER these WRs being hurt all the time. I know injuries are everywhere and not their fault but damn !!

• Detrimental

Participant

Vea is not coming back. Next year we will get him 100% healthy and recovered. Not sure why fans want an update right now when the coach said he is done for the year.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Ab set for MRI. Never a good thing, gulp.

Luckily WR is our deepest position

• BucBalla85

Participant

Vea is not coming back. Next year we will get him 100% healthy and recovered. Not sure why fans want an update right now when the coach said he is done for the year.

I think there was hope he might be back if we went far in the postseason but I haven’t heard anything so he’s probably done. Feel like if he was playing we would hear something but I guess there is always the chance that they are just keeping it under wraps? Which I also doubt.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

• Lawdy

Participant

oh my god

• Detrimental

Participant

I clearly missed that. Vea coming back is HUGE.

I think there was hope he might be back if we went far in the postseason but I haven’t heard anything so he’s probably done. Feel like if he was playing we would hear something but I guess there is always the chance that they are just keeping it under wraps? Which I also doubt.

• The Golden God

Participant

You still sure about that?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.