Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I know it’s minor compared to on the field activities but maybe some of the PR staff or someone on here has or can get an update?

I think I speak on behalf of not just Bucs fans but NFL fans everywhere that we’d love to see THIS Bucs team in the throwbacks!!! Bucco Bruce n the colors still hold an important place and relevance to this team and it’s history. Even BA himself was hoping this year we would get to wear them.

I may even be in the minority but with as much white on white we wear I’d take even the all whites for a game.

• kenntak

Participant

Brady in the creamsicle uniforms with Bucco Bruce on the helmet. I want to see that.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Have to think NFL will do whatever it takes to let Bucs wear the orange this year. It really is just an excuse to print money if a Brady creamsicle is made available and we all know the NFL is about making money.

• JC5100

Participant

Orange pants / white jersey please

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I know it’s minor compared to on the field activities but maybe some of the PR staff or someone on here has or can get an update?

I think I speak on behalf of not just Bucs fans but NFL fans everywhere that we’d love to see THIS Bucs team in the throwbacks!!! Bucco Bruce n the colors still hold an important place and relevance to this team and it’s history. Even BA himself was hoping this year we would get to wear them.

I may even be in the minority but with as much white on white we wear I’d take even the all whites for a game.

The Creamsicles are the best uniforms all time. Can’t wait to see them again. Maybe we can win for a change in them.

• kenntak

Participant

I suppose 1979 was the best year for the creamsicles, almost made the Super Bowl.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Didn’t we wear the creamsicles for a game when Josh Freeman was QB? I think it was against the Packers maybe.

• Roy

Participant

I’d love to see them play just one game where the modern players play with leather helmets on a mud pit field. I’d watch that!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.