Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 41 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

…slap on Adams’ helmet? PFT and Yahoo have articles stating he could be fined. This site won’t allow me to post links.

• seekpar

Participant

No. He was just trying to get the player’s attention. Did the player have to go into the blue tent and be evaluated for a concussion? It would be silly to fine him for that.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

let’s hope the WOKE MOB doesn’t come after him.

I think his actions speak louder than any liberalism could bring him down. Has 3 minority coordinators and even females on the staff. Kudos to Bruce Arians.

I dont see any way he gets cancelled and the NFL should leave him be as well. maybe just tell him not to hit the players lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

🤦

Stop

Just… just fucking stop.

• Greattimes

Participant

My immediate thought was that the HC was trying to keep Adams from getting a taunting penalty.

• kenntak

Participant

This really is a non-issue. The games are more important than that garbage.

• Trask Force

Participant

…slap on Adams’ helmet? PFT and Yahoo have articles stating he could be fined. This site won’t allow me to post links.

Hand meets helmet. Helmet wins. BA was just getting his attention.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My immediate thought was that the HC was trying to keep Adams from getting a taunting penalty.

You’re statement is 100% accurate except for the taunting part. What Adams was doing was trying to pull an Eagles player out of the pile on the muffed punt. Only officials are allowed to do that. Adams could’ve had a 15 yard penalty called on him for that.

• TURBO

Participant

So what if he is fined…He can afford it.

If the NFL continues to glorify human trash like Mike Vick, Ray Lewis, and Ben Roethlisberger, I’m not worried in the least about BA and a little head slap.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

{content}

I am sure Adams who is a grown man really needs your wuss ass to defend his honor. Anybody notice that Adams wasn’t upset? Arians did nothing wrong. And Bill Cowher, Parcells and great coaches did this all the time.

This generation is full of weak ass people like you.

Sad

It’s a man’s game. Something you couldn’t figure out. This isn’t figure skating.

You probably want a female kicker on the mens. Pro team too?

• mjs020294

Participant

let’s hope the WOKE MOB doesn’t come after him.

I think his actions speak louder than any liberalism could bring him down. Has 3 minority coordinators and even females on the staff. Kudos to Bruce Arians.

I dont see any way he gets cancelled and the NFL should leave him be as well. maybe just tell him not to hit the players lol

Why are you trying to make a football discussion a political issue. BA shouldn’t be on the field of play corralling his players period.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Every topic turns into politics.

You’re yelling at clouds…

Go cry

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

How soft can people get? It was a light slap on the helmet and a light elbow on the shoulder pad. It’s not like it was a Woody Hayes choke of death.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Arians barely touched him. He wasn’t trying to clock him, just get his attention. Jeezus, if an issue is made out of this, I’m just going to give up following the NFL.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It isn’t an issue. If you watch enough media you’ll get a narrative that pushes the right buttons

(See the moronic comments above)

This is literally nothing but some people are easy to move into a fever pitch

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Clowns like Mike Florio will try and cancel Arians. He is the proverbial ambulance chaser of writers. Gaslights everyone. That guy never played a pro sport. He has bad hair and a fake Chicklet smile.

Can’t stand his smug ass. Oh and I never agreed with Jim Leavitt getting burned at the cross years ago. The locker room “incident” was blown way out of proportion and they took out a hell of a coach.

Just hope these dawn virtue signalers don’t get their way.

When I coached I grabbed face masks to get the attention of a player who had lost it.

Do I regret it? Nope

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Case and point 👆

Some folks just wanna be angry

• Jed

Participant

Clowns like Mike Florio will try and cancel Arians. He is the proverbial ambulance chaser of writers. Gaslights everyone. That guy never played a pro sport. He has bad hair and a fake Chicklet smile.

Can’t stand his smug ass. Oh and I never agreed with Jim Leavitt getting burned at the cross years ago. The locker room “incident” was blown way out of proportion and they took out a hell of a coach.

Just hope these dawn virtue signalers don’t get their way.

When I coached I grabbed face masks to get the attention of a player who had lost it.

Do I regret it? Nope

When I was a kid coaches grabbed face masks and bopped us on the helmet. It was done to get your attention. They were not trying to hurt you or be evil. Football is a tough game. Mistakes can get you seriously hurt. The media is always trying to take down who is on top, They will look for any little reason. This is why they are all over BA. We are living in a country of hurt feelings. The sad part it’s not even the feeling of those bitching that are being hurt. The media enjoys creating victims.

• BChaves8

Participant

If the NFL investigates Arians, will they do the same after Aaron Donald tried to choke and punch an other player, again?

• allbuccedup

Participant

Nothing but good coaching.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

I am concerned about Wirfs not BA

• RudeGuy

Participant

If the NFL investigates Arians, will they do the same after Aaron Donald tried to choke and punch an other player, again?

I’m surprised he was not kicked out of the game for making contact to the player’s head without a helmet on and then trying to choke him.

• RW

Participant

Non story!!!

• Swash

Participant

Florio has a bone to pick with BA and his bias and petulance is so obvious.

Arians slapped the back of Adams helmet to get his attention, that was hardly a big deal. Anyone who thinks otherwise has an agenda.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Like most lawyers, Florio is a little bitch. Always has been, always will be.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Concerned about what? It was a critical moment in the game and BA was trying to get his attention so he doesn’t get a penalty. Nothing to see here.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Anyone who can’t see Simms and Florio bias against Gruden is clueless. Simms seems to have a resentment towards Bucs.

Florio is the biggest joke. Virtue signaling and “tackling” people at any chance and trying to end their professional lives. He seems to give a pass to clowns like Ray Lewis who should have been cancelled a long time ago. I don’t forget his past.

Never will.

• Kermit56

Participant

Per NBC Sports–Believe it or not, he was fined $50k. It’s pocket change for him, but still…

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Punk ass at PFT says youth football coaches who grab face masks are bullies. What a load of crap. Half the kids I coached didn’t have a father and craved discipline and mentoring.

This jackass has no idea what young men need when they go astray. Without it they end up on the street.

I turned a couple totally around in youth football. Their Mothers would tell me. They went from disrespecting to respectful

• BucHarbour

Participant

You have to remember, this is the pu$$y generation. They grew up on participation trophies and being told “good job” when they were being crappy at what they were doing. If anyone was at risk of getting hurt in that incident with Adams, it was BA. It had to have hurt smacking that helmet with his bare hand like that.

• BChaves8

Participant

No fine for Aaron Donald once again trying to choke another player though.

• BucHarbour

Participant

Having done that twice this year, and being fined the first time, he should get a game suspension. And I don’t say that just because we’re playing them and I’d like him to be out. It’s what should be done due to HIS actions and nothing more. You can’t run around trying to choke people. Maybe he’ll try that with Jensen and get his ass handed to him.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dumb fine… Donald should get suspended. Ridiculous…

But inconsequential.

Re: participation trophies, I have a quick question…

Do kids give themselves participation trophies or their parents?

So who you really bitching about? The kids that got them, or the insecure parents who gave them?

Maybe think next time “pu$$y”?

• BucHarbour

Participant

I’m talking about the consequences of the participation trophies and the way the kids were handled…leading them to becoming what they are. You seem overly sensitive. Are you one of them? Of course, not everyone in the current younger generations is this way. It’s just a much larger representation due to the ideology behind the upbringing. My wife and I can both spot Millenials from their work habits with utter ease. Exceptions may be there, but most were brought up under the same influences and it shows in their work products. And Beta males are everywhere. But I digress.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s such a boomer thing to hand out participation trophies then bitch about the kids that you/they raised.

I’m a millennial and I’ve done plenty well for myself. I can’t speak for all millennials but I can tell you that my boomer parents and their siblings are some of the most entitled people I know.

• BucHarbour

Participant

1) I’m not a boomer. 2) I knew you were a millennial. You act like my brother (technically half-brother, as I was a teen when he was born). My kids aren’t raised with participation trophies. They’re quite hardened. Having served in the military, I don’t put up with that lacking crap. Your generation is, unfortunately, quite screwed up. Your generation also believes a lot of crap that is false and tend to be brainwashed into believing that things that have been tried before and failed, can be tried again because they just weren’t done right. It’s pretty much in your comments. My gen still had a lot of grandparental influences from the greatest generation and grew up during the 80’s after watching what happened in the late 70’s as little kids. My gen typically doesn’t feel entitled to a damn thing. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions in every generation. Your gen was more from the crossing of boomers into early gen x with not as much greatest gen influences. Now I can’t paint everyone in a gen as the same, but, yeah, like I said it was obvious you are one. I almost called it out in the last comment but knew there was a slim possibility that you were a “still a hippy” boomer.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Deleted my rant… believe what you want. Not worth convincing you otherwise.

Thank you for your service.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Truth!

Like most lawyers, Florio is a little bitch. Always has been, always will be.

• TURBO

Participant

This is a non issue, 50 K is a drop in the bucket for him, it’s done.

On to the Rams…

• BadabingBucs

Participant

It’s such a boomer thing to hand out participation trophies then bitch about the kids that you/they raised.

I’m a millennial and I’ve done plenty well for myself. I can’t speak for all millennials but I can tell you that my boomer parents and their siblings are some of the most entitled people I know.

wow coming at your parents that i dont even know?

ever think of the opportunities they gave you to succeed. Most likely if you are successful, they cared a lot about your development and helped shame you to succeed in this life

entitled? why? because your cult leader told you to believe that

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Shamed me to succeed in life? Lmfao… that actually sounds about right.

Who is my cult leader btw?

• TCB2W!

Participant

ever think of the opportunities they gave you to succeed. Most likely if you are successful, they cared a lot about your development and helped shame you to succeed in this life

Really? Take in December. I finished shopping at Publix and was waiting for traffic to pull out. The 70ish old woman behind me tapped the back of my car. So I get out and she flies up to me and gets in my face accusing me of the accident. She said I was taking too long to pull out and it was my fault. I told her to back up and she just got even more aggressive. That is the entitled shit they do.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Really? Take in December. I finished shopping at Publix and was waiting for traffic to pull out. The 70ish old woman behind me tapped the back of my car. So I get out and she flies up to me and gets in my face accusing me of the accident. She said I was taking too long to pull out and it was my fault. I told her to back up and she just got even more aggressive. That is the entitled shit they do.

was referring to the irony of the entitled kid saying his parents are entitled when they probably gave him so many opportunities to succeed in which he/she has succeed.

listen baby boomers have their flaws….mainly being prejudice but they certainly understand hard work/suffering/advancement better than us millennials do. I believe having hardworking baby booming parents as to what catapulted me into being a millionaire at age 34. (of course, i haven’t checked my portfolio this last month so scratch that; stock market has crumbled :) ); not quite there anymore

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol you just have idea what you’re talking about.

I mowed lawns at 13. Lemonade stands at 10. Worked at Wendy’s at 16 during high school.

Worked my way through college with zero financial help.

Everything I’ve done, everything I own, I did myself…

My parents taught me (on accident because of their own selfish habits) to earn everything yourself. That lunch isn’t free.

They didn’t mean to do that… they just had their priorities centered around their own personal habits.

And now they are retired and will likely ask me to help them when they realize that doing zero financial planning means any care event will result in being put in a government run facility.

I inherently love my parents, but they are so damn entitled. They think they deserve this amazing retirement without actually having saved shit for it. They don’t give two shits about generational wealth, yet they expect me to stop what I’m doing to wipe their ass when they are older or “throw them in a dumpster”. Yeah ok…

But go on… you seem to have it all figured out.

• seekpar

Participant

The 70yo bumper tapper might be more senile than entitled. Poor example. No right minded person would accuse someone of such a thing. She needs to surrender her drivers license.

• TURBO

Participant

was referring to the irony of the entitled kid saying his parents are entitled when they probably gave him so many opportunities to succeed in which he/she has succeed.

listen baby boomers have their flaws….mainly being prejudice but they certainly understand hard work/suffering/advancement better than us millennials do. I believe having hardworking baby booming parents as to what catapulted me into being a millionaire at age 34. (of course, i haven’t checked my portfolio this last month so scratch that; stock market has crumbled :) ); not quite there anymore

lol

in my experience, those who claim to be millionaires at a young age are not. Why would you feel the need to share that here?

Sad really.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m actually Jeff Bezos

• kenntak

Participant

Bragging about one’s wealth on a sports board. How tacky and self-aggrandizing is that, whether you are a millennial, gen-z, gen-x, boomer, whatever?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Let me be clear. Not boasting at all. Simply stating it couldn’t have been done without the values taught of my baby boomer parents. The values of millennials believe life should come to them.

Similarly firelitcht is also financially successful but apparently had awful parents and a different route he had taken to get there.

That is an exception. Makes me wonder why he is liberal given hard work, dedication has made him climb a class in this “awful” structure known as capitalism

We are all dealt different hands in life, but it’s about making the most of that hand. Getting dealt a good set of parents is important because without that, not most take the route fire litch had taken

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m socially liberal, and fiscally conservative.

Both personally and politically.

What chaps my ass is that kids don’t usually raise themselves… think we can all agree on that.

So most millennial have boomer parents; not all but most.

Boomers are LITERALLY BITCHING ABOUT THE PARTICIPATION TROPHIES THEY GAVE THEIR KIDS.

Just think for a second… that’s a generation that could retire, buy a home, buy a boat, and have 3 kids on a SINGLE INCOME WITHOUT A COLLEGE DEGREE…

Telling the generation they raised how easy they have it… which is 2 incomes, maybe you can save for awhile and buy a home, don’t expect social security because boomers turned us into a nation of debt, and of course you need to save like crazy to retire on time.

Now… I don’t expect my parents or the government to help me out. I don’t agree with every progressive idea or policy but I do know that wages have been stagnant, wealth has been flowing to the top, and your purchasing power gets less and less effective each year.

To want to stop that shouldn’t be considered progressive but I guess that’s the world we live in.

And yes, there are a ton of entitled millennial that were given participation trophies and $20 for lunch money, and had their car bought for them, and college paid for, and live at home…

And all that entitlement came from BAD PARENTING

• TURBO

Participant

Don’t most millennials have Gen. X parents?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Millennial span 18-20 years. 1977 to 1995 depending where you draw the line.

Most people born before 1990 have boomer parents.

I was born in 1985 and my brother in 1989. My parents were in their mid 30s at the time.

So def some Gen X on the kids more in the mid 90s but anyone born before 90 likely has Boomer parents, or they had Gen X parents that had kids early.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Im concerned BA got fined but donald(repeat offender) didnt get suspended.

Sad. Blatant favorism. Donald makes the league $. BA does not.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.