Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 40 reply threads

• Author

• TURBO

Participant

If you are, you’ll remember the feuds with the Eagles fans…

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

27-10

Such good times…

I know FLASH was part of those days, probably a few others, possibly mjs?

• garfield

Participant

Yes, I use to go by the alias killa3312 back in the day (don’t judge lol, I was like 14 at the time when I made the username in 2000). Those were the days, man!

• garfield

Participant

I remember we used to get flooded and trolled with this one Saints fan back in the day as well, can’t remember his name off hand.

• TURBO

Participant

I remember we used to get flooded and trolled with this one Saints fan back in the day as well, can’t remember his name off hand.

YES… He was so bad. I can’t remember the name either, but I know exactly who you are talking about…

I do remember some of the old Eagles fans board names:

Sandbeers – He was the worst! The troll of trolls…
      Vet700lvl – Another bad one.
      phan52
      tugboat
      muzzy

It was just so epic winning the NFC title game at the old Vet, closing it down with a loss was the best ever! That game was almost as great as winning the super bowl due to the trolling our Bucs board endured before the game was played. Then, playing at their new stadium the following year and winning that one too! lol Eagles lost to us in the last game ever played at the vet, and the first game [played in their new digs! CLASSIC!

Their fans were the worst ever…

• garfield

Participant

YES… He was so bad. I can’t remember the name either, but I know exactly who you are talking about…

phan52
      tugboat
      muzzy

It was just so epic winning the NFC title game at the old Vet, closing it down with a loss was the best ever! That game was almost as great as winning the super bowl due to the trolling our Bucs board endured before the game was played. Then, playing at their new stadium the following year and winning that one too! lol Eagles lost to us in the last game ever played at the vet, and the first game [played in their new digs! CLASSIC!

I remember Sandbeers and tugboat well, lol. Miss the days of the ESPN boards, real shame they got rid of them.

• NCiggles

Participant

phan52
        tugboat
        muzzy

I remember Sandbeers and tugboat well, lol. Miss the days of the ESPN boards, real shame they got rid of them.

Kill me? Stupid Blaine Bishop.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Yep, I also ran the Buccaneers fan board on AOL back in 1994-1995.

• Charles

Participant

ESPN boards…wow…yes…old school.

The Jim Rome boards were very active as well back then

• Lawdy

Participant

i remember beezlebuc or something like that

• FLASH

Participant

Hell yeah Turbo! The ESPN boards were kick ass. I just made a BUURRRRRRRRR thread for old times. Turbo trolled the Eagles board for like for a week with the BUUURRRRRRR posts after the NFC Championship.

I remember the Saints fan. He got hacked once because his PW was “Saints”. What a clown show.

Remember I would hand out weekly “ASSCLOWN” awards to trolls?

Also we had to stick up for BP because the Eagles trolls were horrible to her. She was very young back then. I don’t think she comes on here anymore.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

My first aol screen name: Sportfan9 lol

• FLASH

Participant

Also there was a Packers troll. The screen name was Gurtrude maybe or something like that.

There was also that one Bucs fan who would post sexy pics of his girlfriend.

Turbo, we can’t forget my Diane. ;) I ran into her mom in Savannah, Ga years later.

• TURBO

Participant

Hell yeah Turbo! The ESPN boards were kick ass. I just made a BUURRRRRRRRR thread for old times. Turbo trolled the Eagles board for like for a week with the BUUURRRRRRR posts after the NFC Championship.

I remember the Saints fan. He got hacked once because his PW was “Saints”. What a clown show.

Remember I would hand out weekly “ASSCLOWN” awards to trolls?

Also we had to stick up for BP because the Eagles trolls were horrible to her. She was very young back then. I don’t think she comes on here anymore.

LMAO! Forgot about the ASSCLOWN awards. Classic!

I have seen BP here once or twice…Not for a long time though.

Those were some great times.

I remember a packer poster called Homer, and of course the old lady that went by GrannyPacker.

I can’t remember the Buc Fans screen name who posted those GF pics, but yeah…lol

Will never forget Diane. :)

• Dave

Participant

I used them. I remember the Sapp hit on Clifton resulted in arguing for weeks. I think the St. Pete Times used to have a forum as well, I remember a guy named Snook arguing with pretty much everyone on a daily basis.

• Watchman

Participant

Wasn’t the annoying Saints fans “Rupert” something?

I remember back in 02 when the Saints swept the Bucs, but the Bucs won the SB that guy was really annoying. I don’t remember if it was this board or one of the others.

• TURBO

Participant

I remember back in 02 when the Saints swept the Bucs, but the Bucs won the SB that guy was really annoying. I don’t remember if it was this board or one of the others.

That doesn’t ring a bell.

I know if I saw the name, I’d recognize it…

• garfield

Participant

Nah, this Saints fan I’m talking about anytime we lost a game in 2003 following the Super Bowl would spam the board with “FLUKES” in all caps constantly, lol.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dang I miss those days. Used to go the library between classes in college and argue stupid shit.

I think my name was something unoriginal like bucsfanfromoregon

• Watchman

Participant

I want to say Rupert Pumpkin, or something like that. I could be wrong and it could have been a different board (Sportingnews or SP Times).

• FLASH

Participant

I remember a few poster names. I think Skully Bones might be the dude with the girlfriend or wife sexy pics. Two others were skinnyman & madnova.

Another cool feature on the ESPN boards was you could do your own personal wall with pics & other stuff.

• TURBO

Participant

I remember a few poster names. I think Skully Bones might be the dude with the girlfriend or wife sexy pics. Two others were skinnyman & madnova.

Another cool feature on the ESPN boards was you could do your own personal wall with pics & other stuff.

madnova was a packer fan, I still see him and Homer on a Brewer fan site that I am a part of.

• TURBO

Participant

I think you are right about Skully Bones…lol

Ahhhh, such good times.

• FLASH

Participant

Ahhhh, such good times.

Yup we had those boards active all day and night. Trash talking with all the fans of the Eagles, Packers, and Saints. We should have kept better track of all the Bucs posters on there when it shut down. Great group.

• garfield

Participant

Ahhhh, such good times.

Yup we had those boards active all day and night. Trash talking with all the fans of the Eagles, Packers, and Saints. We should have kept better track of all the Bucs posters on there when it shut down. Great group.

The Rams had a good bunch of fans as well. Back in the early days of the boards that was when they had the Greatest Show of Turf teams and they and the Bucs went at it.

• TURBO

Participant

• mjs020294

Participant

I was a very regular poster on ESPN and PR in the early 2000s. Remember the rivalry with the Eagles. Some bitter arguments and trolling back then. Remember Sandbeers and all the stick we took prior to knocking them out of the playoffs brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• TURBO

Participant

Got Parka?

lol

Just remembered that line which I used relentlessly on the eagles board after we bounced them.

My typical post looked like this:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

27-10

Got Parka?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why did espn take it down? I never understand… seemed like it created a lot of traffic

• FLASH

Participant

Why did espn take it down? I never understand… seemed like it created a lot of traffic

Had something to do with Facebook.

• FLASH

Participant

I was a very regular poster on ESPN and PR in the early 2000s. Remember the rivalry with the Eagles. Some bitter arguments and trolling back then. Remember Sandbeers and all the stick we took prior to knocking them out of the playoffs brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I do remember Sandbeers. The Vet guy was the worst. I remember him saying some really harsh things to BP and he knew very well she was just a kid.

• TURBO

Participant

FLASH,

What was the dude;s name that was always so serious?

Remember he’d post all business, even when the rest of the board was in chaos with trolls, etc…

Was it aheavo or something like that, or was that another guy?

• FLASH

Participant

FLASH,

What was the dude;s name that was always so serious?

Remember he’d post all business, even when the rest of the board was in chaos with trolls, etc…

Was it aheavo or something like that, or was that another guy?

You got me there. I wonder where all these guys went.

• TURBO

Participant

I would guess a lot of them (Bucs fans anyway) are here…

• RudeGuy

Participant

Also there was a Packers troll. The screen name was Gurtrude maybe or something like that.

Turbo, we can’t forget my Diane. ;) I ran into her mom in Savannah, Ga years later.

That dude was on PR wasn’t he? He got busted for fake gf pics. I don’t remember his name but he had really skinny arms for his size.

• TURBO

Participant

I just signed up for an account on an Eagles message board…Going to see if I can see any familiar names from the ESPN days before I start in on the trolling…lol

If I don’t recognize any names, it won’t be any fun, so I won’t bother them if that’s the case.

eaglesmessageboard.com

• TURBO

Participant

Don’t recognize a single name on that board.

:(

• FLASH

Participant

Yeah, no point in wasting a good BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on Eagles fans who won’t get it. hehehehe

• TURBO

Participant

Yeah, no point in wasting a good BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on Eagles fans who won’t get it. hehehehe

yup

I put up a post asking for the names of the guys I remember.

Nothing.

Those dudes are probably all dead from embarrassment!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• FLASH

Participant

yup

Nothing.

If you used the screen name “Turbo” it’s no surprise they didn’t respond. :D

• FLASH

Participant

That dude was on PR wasn’t he? He got busted for fake gf pics. I don’t remember his name but he had really skinny arms for his size.

It’s not the same guy. The poster you are thinking of is named “crispy” or something like that.

• TURBO

Participant

It’s not the same guy. The poster you are thinking of is named “crispy” or something like that.

I remember a dude with crispy as his name. lol

• TURBO

Participant

yup

Nothing.

If you used the screen name “Turbo” it’s no surprise they didn’t respond. :D

I used “Got_Parka?” as my screen name.

I figured if anyone of them were the mods, they wouldn’t have let me join.

lol

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.